𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 & 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆😊 ~Honny~

Sonny POV
It's lunchtime and I can't take my eyes off him. I was completely lost by his soft blonde hair, gorgeous eyes and perfect body. He's just perfect without a single flaw.
"Sonny! Are you there?" My friend Jack called.
"Yeah sorry. I zoned out" I shook my head.
Then the bell rang and I had to go to football practice, I actually don't want to go today but I have to. On the way there, I noticed the perfect boy walk alone so I looked around to check if anyone was there. I walked side to side with him and slipped my arm around his waist.
"Sonny, you know we can't here..." he protested and tried to get away from my arms.
"Hey, I miss my boyfriend so please at least a kiss. Today at the cafeteria you were such a tease, I almost lost control" I whined.
Then he rolled his eyes at me and gave me a passionate kiss. I melted and wanted more but we can't, ugh I hate all of this! After, we said goodbye and I walked towards the field.
I hate it, why can't I be free and happy with my boyfriend? I tell you why...this fucking school doesn't allow it. Bullshit. I'm tired of keeping my relationship a secret, I know I'm a jock and Harper is an artsy-boy but even if we are in different worlds we love each other so much.
I still remember the first time I saw him. I was practicing for an important game and I saw him sat on the stadium stands. He was all focused on his sketchbook and it was just adorable. That day, I failed all my scores cuz I was too distracted but the day before the match, he came to me and handed a piece of paper. It was a drawing of me and apparently, it was one of his projects: draw someone in your school that you find interesting. After that, I won the game and I got to know Harper. Best decision ever.

Harper POV -after practice. About 5 pm-
I was waiting for Sonny outside school, near his car as always. We live together cuz his parents are always busy and away for work so they bought him a small apartment and he asked me to live with him. We don't spend much time together at school so at least we can be together at home. My parents don't care much since they don't even live in England so I'm free.
At 5 pm exactly, I saw Sonny walking towards the car, he's always on time. I checked if anyone was around and then kissed him. I would do anything to be myself with him, I know that he's not really happy about all of this hiding stuff and I can't blame him.
"I missed you today at the field...I sucked at practice" he complained.
I wanted to be there but it would have been too suspicious.
We drove home in silence and once in the apartment, I put down my art bag and he hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe. A tear rolled down at that hug, it was like he put on me all of his pain and unhappiness. I didn't want to do that to him, I love him too much and this needs to stop now.
"Sonny-"
"Babe-"
We said at the same time...telepathy.
"You go first..." I said to him.
He wiped away my tears and started.
"I'm tired of all of this, I hate seeing you like this and I need to fix it" I looked at him confused.
"Tomorrow I'll go and let everyone know that you are mine. Do you know how many girls think you are cute?! It's annoying"
No no no he can't do that.
"Sonny, we'll get in trouble..." I tried to calm him down but he was too mad now.
"Harper, I love you and it's our right to do whatever we want, to be free!" He yelled.
"Sonny, please baby, calm down" I said gently.
He threw his bag away and ran away out of the apartment. This is all a mess.
I went to look for him and I saw him sat on the stairs outside. I sat near him and put my head on his shoulder. I knew Sonny wouldn't do anything stupid so I trust him with this, we can at least try it.
"Ok babe, we can try. I trust you and I know you won't mess up" I said not moving my head.
He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, it calmed both of us. I hope tomorrow won't be a disaster.

Time skip -next day-
We both got ready for school and decided to walk inside hand in hand. I was nervous, not gonna lie, but Sonny promised me that he'll be there all the time, even at practice he'll keep an eye on me.
Sonny parked the car and I breathed in.
"Babe, it'll be fine" he said and gave me a quick peck, I trust him.
We walked inside hand in hand and I held his so tight cuz I was too scared, I hate when people look at me. Hundreds of teenagers were looking at us with a weird or confused look. I reached my locker since I needed my artbook then Sonny walked me towards my first class.
On the way there, the principal gave us a pretty disgusted look. I was on the verge of crying, I can't.
"Principal Johnson, I honestly don't care what you think. If you don't allow this then you can say goodbye to your best football player and championship victory" Sonny said sternly.
The principal just nodded and he walked away.
Once in front of my class, he cupped my face and wiped away my tears.
"At lunch, I'm gonna pick you up and we'll have lunch together ok? I love you"
I nodded and he kissed my forehead.
In class, I sat at my usual spot. I'm a quiet kid so I just focused on my artwork.
"Hey...I just wanted to say that you are cute with Sonny and that he's lucky to have you" a girl whispered to me.
"Thanks" I said low.
It's true me and Sonny are cute together but I'm the lucky one cuz I have him.

___________________________________

Note*
Even tho I miss Mikey and Jack in the band I love Sonny and Harper with all my heart and I also think it is a really underrated friendship. But I mean that's just my opinion. Hope you had a great day.☺️