𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐶𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ💕 ~Sandy~

This is for Kat2018-2019 and I hope you like it my love x

Andy POV
As soon as I knew that Sonny will be our new trialist, I panicked.
The boys know that we were in Overload together but what they didn't know is that I had a major crush on the curly boy. It started when we were in the ex-band but I was too scared to confess to him my feelings so I just stayed silent but now things are about to change. He'll move in with us and God knows what will happen.

"Guys, he'll be here any minute" Rye said snapping me out of my thoughts.
I need to stay calm, nothing can go wrong right?
We walked to the driveway and saw the car already parked outside. A tall and dark-headed boy exited the car and as soon as he saw us, a huge smile appeared on his face. I kinda forgot about how gorgeous his smile was. He hugged each of the boys and when he came in front of me, he stopped for a second.
"Andy..." he softly said and hugged me tightly.
I hugged him back and melted in his arms, he still has the same sent as a few years ago.
"Ok, Sonny let's go inside so we can show you your room" Brook said with a friendly smile.
Typical Brooklyn.
We went inside and helped Sonny with his bags. Once at Mikey's ex bedroom, the boys left the new boy to settle down and I was about to leave too but Sonny's voice stopped me.
"Mate, we didn't see each other for years and you're already leaving?" He joked.
"Sorry..." I said low.
"I was joking but I missed you" he said with a calm voice.
"I missed you too..."
"So how is it like in this house? Do I have to be aware of something?" He asked.
"Well, Rye can be overprotective sometimes. Brook is just mental so be careful with him and Jack can be moody sometimes mainly in the morning...I guess that all" I said sitting on his bed.
"Ok got it" he laughed.
"Well, I'll let you unpack and when you're done come downstairs" I said and closed his door.
I let out a sigh of relief right after I closed the door, I can do this I just need to think about something else and forget about my crush.
I walked downstairs and joined the boys.
"Everything alright?" Jack asked.
"Yes, he's unpacking now"
They all nodded and we kept on chatting.

Time skip -a week after-
I'm happy that Sonny joined the band but I can't hide my feelings anymore. He's always near me, we spend most of the time together and after yesterday's movie night, I can't control myself anymore.
I need to tell him the truth but how?
I don't want to ruin the band or our friendship and also I don't want to look like a freak.
God, why is everything so complicated?!
I wish I could be like Rye and Jack, they look so happy together...
Stop Andy, you need to avoid him. It's the only solution.

Sonny POV
After yesterday's movie night, Andy kinda ignored me and I was confused by that.
Did I do something wrong?
Or does he hate me?
I thought we were doing more than fine, we got pretty close and I was really happy about it since I liked him since the first day. Obv he doesn't know but I guess he never will cuz apparently he hates me.

"Mate, you ok?" Rye asked when he entered the kitchen.
"Don't know" I said honestly since I can't lie to anyone.
"What's wrong?" He asked, concern all over his face.
"I-I like someone but they hate me..."
I'm not really close to Rye, not yet but somehow I trusted him.
"Can I know their name?"
I looked at him with scared eyes but eventually said the name.
He looked at me with kind eyes and hugged me, I really needed it.
"Listen, I know Andy can be complicated but he's worth it so go for it. I'm sure he likes you too, I mean he always drools over you" he laughed.
"Thanks..." I giggled.
We hugged again but this time it was shorter cuz Jack called Rye so after he left, I went to Andy's room.

I gently knocked on the door and after I heard him saying to come in, I opened the door. I was shocked by the sight in front of me, paper and notes were everywhere and Andy was walking in between them to search something.
I cleared my throat and his head turned at me.
"What happened here?" I laughed looking at the mess.
"I was writing a song but I can't find my capo" he replied while still searching.
Then I saw the small object on the floor right in front of the door.
"Do you mean this?" I said with Andy's capo in my hand.
"Omg yes! Thank you, Sonny!" He grabbed the capo and hugged me.
I wrapped my arms around him and breathed in his scent, it was a mix of raspberry from his vape flavor and vanilla.
"Well did you need something?" He asked once we pulled away.
"Emm...yeah. I need to tell you something..."
I was so nervous.
He pulled me on the bed and looked at me.
"I like someone but I don't know how to tell them..."
his gaze changed and suddenly he was sad.
"...w-who is it? Do I know them?"
"Yeah...he is really talented, a bit sassy sometimes, has gorgeous eyes and...is right next to me" I confessed.
He blushed madly and looked away.
I grabbed his chin and turned him to look at me again, his lips looked so plump and soft. I'd pay to kiss him right now.
It was like he read my mind cuz seconds after, he leaned in. Our lips moved in sync and they fitted perfectly together. When the kiss ended, we looked at each other and I couldn't help but gave him a quick peck, he's too cute.
"I like you too..." Andy said.
"Good cuz I wanted to know if you'd like to be my boyfriend..."
"Is that even a question?! Obv I'd be your boyfriend" he said happily and kissed my lips again.
Now my long time crush is actually my boyfriend.

___________________________________

Note*
This is a new ship and I'm kinda happy about how it turned out. If you have some request feel free to ask, I'll try and do as many as possible. Also I planned on post earlier but Andy's IG live interrupted me.☀️