𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 💄 ~Randy~

Andy POV
"Dad! Dad! Dad!" Someone repeated while jumping on the bed waking me up.
I sat up and smiled at the beautiful creature in front of me.
"Morning princess" I said engulfing her in my arms.
"Dad, today is family day! Come on we need to go" she said getting more excited.

Family day is something that I invented months ago. Basically, we spend Saturday together and we go shopping or eat out or do some activity together. It's a way to spend time with our daughter since we're always busy with work.
We adopted Lily a year ago when she was 5 years old and she's the sweetest kid ever. Even tho she's not our biological daughter, she has blue eyes like me and soft brown hair that reminds me of Rye's.

"Ok ok, I'm getting up but you need to wake up daddy too" I smiled knowing that Rye won't like that.

I eventually got up and got ready for the day, we had nothing planned so I just wore something casual.
While I was doing my hair, 2 arms wrapped around my waist and I looked at Rye through the mirror.
"I'm sorry baby but my boss called so I need to go to the office for an emergency" he said kissing my neck.
"And what about Lily? She was so excited"
I turned around and looked at his honey eyes.
"I'll tell her now but I got a reservation for us at your favorite restaurant"
"Ok then good luck with her" I laughed and pecked his lips.

I finished getting ready and headed downstairs to make breakfast.
After a couple of minutes, Rye walked in the kitchen with Lily and somehow she wasn't upset.
I gave her a plate of pancakes and she started to eat happily.
"How did you do that? She's not bothered at all" I asked looking at Lily.
"I have my secrets" he sounded proud.
I rolled my eyes and turned back to cook breakfast.
"You love me, I know that" he kissed my cheek.
"Now I'm gonna go ok? Be ready for 8 pm" and then he left.

Me and Lily ate breakfast and watched random cartoons till we finished eating then she went to her room to play while I cleaned everything.
The day went on pretty quickly and I just played all day with Lily.
I love spending time with her, don't get me wrong but sometimes it can be exhausting. In fact, I think I fell asleep at some point.

I woke up on the sofa with Lily's blanket on me while she was sitting on the floor watching tv.
"Dad, you're awake" she stood up and got closer.
I made some room for her to lay next to me. She climbed up the sofa and cuddled my side like a little koala bear, she's too adorable.
"I fell asleep right?"
"Yep and daddy was right, you snore a lot" she giggled at the end.
"Not true" I gazed at her.
Then a tickles fight started out of nowhere and even tho it lasted a couple of minutes, it felt like an eternity and in the end I was out of breath.

I saw the time and it was pretty late, we needed to get ready.
"Baby, we need to get ready cuz we're going out for dinner"
and with that, we went upstairs to get dressed.

I chose for Lily a cute little dress that I saw a while ago in a new shop downtown but I didn't know what I was gonna wear.
"I'm gonna pick for you dad" she said dragging me to our cabin closet.
She looked around for a while then managed to put together an outfit.
Why is she better than me at picking clothes?

We got dressed and I decided to put on some makeup cuz why not?
I sat at the vanity that Rye built for me when we first moved in and started but Lily asked if she could do it for me.
"Ok but don't mess up. We want to look pretty right?" Was my answer.
She nodded and put some powder and blush on my cheeks.

While she was doing it, I looked at her cute focused face and I smiled. I'm incredibly lucky to have her and Rye, they mean the world to me.

After a few minutes, she finished and she nailed it again.
"Do you want some makeup too?" I asked letting her sit on the vanity chair.
Her light eyes light up and she nodded excitedly.
"Ok but don't tell daddy..." I whispered.
"Don't tell daddy what?" Rye's voice echoed in the bedroom.
"Oh you're home" I said acting dumb.
"You need a shower so go" I then pushed him in the bathroom.
Then I turned back to Lily and put on light makeup.

When I finished, she looked so happy and hugged me.
"Love you dad"
"Love you too baby" I replied.
"You two are too cute but I want a hug too" Rye popped out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist.
Lily went to give him a hug but when Rye picked her up, he noticed the makeup and looked at me.
"What's this makeup uh? You're too little for makeup" he sounded a bit pissed.
"Dad put it on me" she said probably not noticing the problem.
"Lily go choose your shoes" I said and she left after Rye put her down.
"You know that I don't like it when she puts on makeup. She's too young for that" he firmly said.

Rye is overprotective towards us but mainly Lily and I completely understand it but he needs to relax.
"Babe it's ok. If she wants to wear makeup why not?" I tried to calm him down cuz he looked tense.
"Cuz she's my baby and I can't think about the day she'll find a boyfriend and leave us. So wearing makeup makes me feel like she's growing up" he confessed.
"Aww. You're cute when you care for her but she won't stay with us forever. It's a normal thing but don't worry she will always be our little baby"
and we shared a passionate kiss.
"I love you" he said.
"Love you too"
Then we got in the car to go to the restaurant.

"You look like a princess today...dad did a good job with your make up" Rye said while we were listening to music.
"Thanks, daddy" she smiled happily.
I rested my hand on top of Rye's and kissed his cheek, I couldn't be happier.

___________________________________

Note*
Sorry for the really late update but I needed to update something since writing makes me happy. Yesterday (15th July) was my birthday and it went pretty well except for the fact that I kinda argued with my parents so that's the reason why I'm posting now. I hope everyone is doing ok and if you need support or help just know that I'm here. 💋