Just 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙... ~Ralex~

Alex POV
Yesterday, me and Robbie finished editing at 3 am, I was exhausted and today is gonna be another busy day. The boys planned on recording another cover and I'm not gonna lie, I felt terrible. I tried to ignore my pounding headache but I don't know for how long I can keep on going. Thank god I have Robbie, he's always there.
We drove an hour to our location that my super intelligent boy found and I started to say everything up. In the meanwhile, the boys were just talking about the scenes or messing around.
Eventually, we started recording and besides the fact that we had to remake a couple of shots, it went great. After 2 and a half hours of recording, we took a break or at least I did, while Robbie continued with the -behind the scenes-.
I sat on the ground and rewatched a couple of clips then the horrible headache came back...god. I massaged my temples to try to make the pain go away but it didn't work. I don't have time for this, we are almost done so I need to focus and finish these cover. I closed my eyes for a second, maybe it'll help me, I'm sure I'm just tired.
Then I heard Rye calling me, he was really loud but somehow I managed to convince myself to get up. Everything was spinning so fast as soon as I stood up. I waited for it to stop but it didn't so I tried to pick up the camera but I saw a lot of black dots till they filled all my vision. Then pitch black.

Robbie POV
We took a break and I went with Brook to record something for the -behind the scenes-, roadies love content so we have to give them what they want.
Brook was just doing random and stupid stuff when Jack joined him. Don't tell Rye but Jacklyn is my favorite ship, I mean look at them they are super cute.
After 10 mins we decided to get back at work and suddenly I heard Rye calling my name with a panicked tone. What the hell was going on?
I gave Brook the camera and ran as fast as I could towards Rye, then what I saw killed me.
Alex was on the ground and he wasn't waking up. I rushed to him and held his body in my arms, I felt tears in my eyes.
"What happened?!" I asked shaking.
"We don't know. I called him to record and then I saw him there" Rye replied even more worried.
I wiped away my tears and checked his pulse, thank god he was still there. I told Andy to unlock the car and grab a water bottle then I just rested Alex's head on my lap and waited for him to wake up. I think he fainted.
After a few minutes that felt like years, he opened his eyes.
"OMG, you're alive!" Brook said relived.
Alex looked confused but I just gave him the bottle.
"Do that again and I'll be the one dead. You scared the shit out of me!" I said it was true. My heart skipped a beat.
"I only remember that I felt super dizzy and that my head was killing me" he tried to explain.
"Shh, now we go home and rest" I said to him.
"But-" he tried to complain.
"No Alex, Rob is right. We can film another day" Jack cut him off.
Then I picked my boy up and we all drove home. Once at the mansion, I brought Alex to our room since he fell asleep during the drive and he looked so cute. I tucked him and kissed his forehead.
"I love you so much" I whispered and left the room.
I walked into the kitchen and plopped myself on the sofa, I was exhausted.
"Mate, that was scaring" Brook commented.
"I'm gonna be honest, I froze for a bit" Rye confessed.
"I died for a sec but now he's fine. Maybe he was too tired, last night we went to bed at 3 am" I said.
Then we changed the subject and talked about something funnier, it has been a stressful day.

Time skip -next day-
I was in the kitchen making breakfast for me and my sleepy boy, I let him sleep more cuz he needs it. The boys went with Connor to finish their cover so it's just me and Alex today at the house.
Once I finished cooking, I brought everything to our bedroom and woke him up.
"Morning sleepy boy" I kissed his forehead.
"Morning" he smiled at me.
"I make you breakfast since you need energy after what happened yesterday" I said giving him the coffee.
"I fainted...did I?"
I nodded.
"But now you're fine. The doctor said that you need a lot of food and cuddles" I joked.
"Which doctor?" He asked confused.
"Well the most handsome, doctor Robbie"
"Well then I must follow his recommendations" and he kissed me.
We cuddled all day as the -doctor- said.

___________________________________

Note*
I thought this was longer, well I still like it. I think Robbie and Alex do a lot for the boys so they need more love!☺️💖