𝖲𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒🌤 ~Honny~

Sonny POV
"Luke! Come here and put your shoes on!" I called him from the hall of the house.
He rushed down the stairs with his small feet and a small puppet was in his hand. He did what I command and then I grabbed his tiny hand and walked to the car, outside the house. Today it's Sunday and we have a tradition: go to Hyde Park, grab an ice cream and feed the pigeons while we listen to some street-artist.
I really like Sunday since is the only day I can spend with Luke. The other days I always work and I'm so thankful that Jack is always there to help me with him. Now you're questioning who is this Luke that I'm talking about...well...

It started 4 years ago when I met Anne. I was in Poland for a holiday and I met Anne by chance but we clicked right away. We spent a lot of time together and I've never been that happy with someone but I guess she misinterpreted my intentions. She kinda convinced me that I had feelings for her and I went along with it but after that one night, I realized how wrong it was but it was too late though. After 9 months, Luke arrived and a month after, Anne got sick so she left me the baby. At the time I was so scared cuz I wasn't ready for a baby but now I won't change Luke for anything. I look at him and see my reflection and I love him so much. I never told him about his mother tho, mainly cuz he's only 4 and also I don't want to ruin his childhood. And another secret I kinda have is actually the reason why it didn't end well with Anne, I don't like girls...but back to today...

I was driving to Hyde Park and Luke was sitting in the backseat. I always put on music and sometimes we jam together but today he looked gloomy, sad... I hate seeing him like this.
Once we arrived I helped him out of the car and asked: "Luke what's wrong today?"
He looked away cuz he can't lie to me but I cupped his small face in my hands.
"hey, tell me what's wrong and I promise that I'll make it better" I said smiling trying to reassure him.
"nothing wrong with me, dad... I just-I" I looked at him in silence so he could go on.
"I want you to be happy" he started.
What? I looked at him confused.
"you're always alone and I see my classmates' parents always together. I know you don't like to talk about mum but I still want to see you smile" his little hand grabbed mine.
I got so lucky with him.
"love, I am happy. I don't need someone but just you and don't worry about me. The day I meet the love of my life will come" and I kissed his forehead and hugged his small body.
My son is so intelligent, I swear.
"now let's go get ice cream." I said excitedly and he agreed, dragging me to the shop.
We both had ice cream, I got mint-chocolate chip and Luke got chocolate, like usual then we walked through the park hand in hand. We stopped at a toy shop where he saw a puppet that he really liked.
"dad pls can I have it?" he begged me with puppy eyes, I can't say no.
"but you already have one" I said, pointing at the one in his hand.
" I know but he needs company. No one wants to be alone" I hate when he's able to convince me and he's only 4.
"ok I'll buy it for you but only cuz it's Sunday" I smiled entering the shop and he hugged my side. After 10 minutes we exit the store and Luke had a big smile on his lips, I love seeing him smile.
We continued our little talk and at one point we saw a bit crowd, probably watching a street-artist. We got closer since we always like to watch singers and I was amazed by the view.
He had long blond hair, some baggy clothes and the guitar around his neck. His voice was really soft and deep while he was singing -let it go- by James Bay.
In front of the microphone, there was a guitar case full of money but what got my attention we're his blue eyes... They were so calm and had this sparkle inside of them, a special one. It was love at first sight and when he looked at me, my heart started to race so fast. When the song ended, people's claps brought me back to reality and Luke asked me for some money to put in the case. I was still looking at the blonde guy with heart eyes when I noticed that he was talking to Luke.
I shook my head and walked towards them.
"I'm sorry he bothered you, he's just really outgoing and wants to talk" I smiled at the singer.
"no worries, he's a cool kid." he replied.
"my name is Luke and this is my dad Sonny..." "Harper" we stayed in silence a bit and I didn't know what to say but I guess Luke noticed my struggle so he started.
"my dad and I will go to have dinner. Do you want to join? You seem cool" ok that was embarrassing Luke, but he's only 4.
"if your dad doesn't mind." he said with a kind voice and I just nodded. We walked to the diner and the rest is history.

Time skip -3 months after-
It was 10 am and I woke up in my bed. It was quiet like every Sunday morning and I looked out of the window to admire the view. I started to get dress and then walked downstairs to go to the kitchen. When I entered the room I saw the 2 loves of my life.
"dad!" Luke said happily, looking at me. I went to hug him while he was having breakfast and a pair of arms embraced me. I got a light kiss on my neck and right after the angelic voice.
"morning love, I made you some tea" I turned around to see Harper, my fiance.
I grabbed my tea and started to drink.
"We have to be quick or we will be late for our day." he said while washing the dishes and Luke ran fast upstairs.
I looked at him confused.
"its Sunday. That means it's our magical day" he pecked my lips.
"you know sometimes I can't believe I met you 3 months ago on that Sunday..." he said looking me in the eyes.
"the best Sunday of my life" I ended kissing him passionately.

____________________________________

Note*
I'm sorry if I'm not updating a lot but in this period I'm feeling a bit down but I promise that I'm still thinking about ideas for more stories. Also, I want to thank you guys cuz this book is going really well (#9 Jacklyn).
Love you guys. 🧡✨