Inner 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤👿 ~Ot5~

No one POV
In this world there are humans but not normal ones... each one has powers or abilities and they can be good or bad. Who is a good person is seen as a normal human, someone you can trust. On the other hand, who has a bad quality is like a demon, a sinner since you can only hurt people but that's just what people think. But we have to focus on our story...

Jack POV
In this world, I was born with abilities as everyone but the only difference is that my powers aren't something positive. I can control other people's fears and demons. Everyone has them, it is just that they don't always show up and I can do that. Obv is not positive cuz I can drive people insane and I can turn them into monsters, evil humans... but I've never done it, I could never hurt someone.
I found out about my power when I was 5 years old. I was at school and a bully was laughing at me so I wanted him to suffer. I wished it so badly, at the point that his own demon did it for me. That was the only moment when I had hurt someone, but I promised myself that I won't do it again and so far it's working.
But now I don't live by myself. I'm in a band with other 4 lads and they are actually my boyfriends, I know it's weird but they are my heroes. They saved me from the darkness and now I'm not scared of my power anymore even tho I'm the only one with bad abilities.
Sonny, he's a true angel and he can control your dreams, in fact, he always helps me to sleep when I'm too stressed or my demon is tormenting me. He's caring, sweet and loving. I got so lucky with him. Also, I love his hugs more than anything.
Then there is Andy, the quiet one. He's the oldest and the smart one so when there is a problem, he's always there to help. He has the gift of teleportation so he can go everywhere he wants. I love him cuz u don't have to say much to him, he knows that we all love him and that's all he asks for. He's always there for me, no matter what and he'll literally travel all the world for us 4.
Next, there is Brook, my baby. He's older than me but he acts like a baby and I just love it. He's always clingy and wants attention from all of us and I can say that his kisses are the best. He has telekinesis and that means that he can control, move objects also he can create them from nowhere.
Last but not least, Rye. He loves nature so he can talk to animals but what I love is that he has super velocity and super strength like vampires. It's like all his qualities are at their max and I think it's very hot. He's always protective towards us and I love that about him cuz I know he cares. But back to today...

I woke up next to Sonny and today my head was hurting so badly. Sometimes it happens cuz my own demon is a literal nightmare and there are periods when he just wants to take control but this time is by far the worst.
I got up from the bed and instantly felt dizzy, I was about to fall but thank god Sonny got me in time.
"Babe, what are you feeling?" He asked me while he picked me up to put me in bed.
"Head-I-" I couldn't talk, it hurts too bad.
"Ok listen... you go back to sleep and I'll take care of it" he said and kissed my forehead, before leavening the room.

Sonny POV
I know that Jack today is having some problems with his power so I went to Andy for help but when I entered his room I saw something...
Andy was making out with Brook while Rye was giving him a blowjob.
"Fowler! Wyatt! Beaumont!" I said aloud to get their attention.
All 3 of them turned to me and even if I was getting horny, I tried to stay serious.
"How could you-" I got cut off by Brook's lips. I wanted to join them so badly but Jack isn't feeling good.
"Guys..." I said between kisses. "Jack..." I continued.
"Don't worry, he won't be mad" Andy said, not letting me finish but then Brook got more aggressive towards me, I mean too aggressive.
He was chocking me too hard and I couldn't breathe. I gasped for air and Rye noticed it, stopping his make-out session with Andy.
"Brook let him go!" Rye commanded, trying to help me.
"I c-can't..." Brook said with tears and it was like something was forcing him to do this.
I was losing my senses when Rye got overprotective and slammed Brook away from me then we heard a loud scream, it was Jack.
"I'll go get Jack" Andy said and teleported himself.
After Brook calmed down, Rye let him go and went to check on me. I was fine but Brook started to cry.
"Hey baby it's not your fault, it was an accident" I said giving him a simple kiss.
"I-I lost control" he said between sobs and then Andy appeared with Jack.
"I'm sorry guys...it was my fault..." jack said low.
We all know about Jack's power but it's really fine and we all love him for who he is, no matter what. I didn't want to see them cry so I said: "Jack, Brook you have to go to bed. You need to rest" they just nodded and when they fell asleep, I helped them with their dreams so they could sleep well. Then I went downstairs and cuddled Andy and Rye.

Jack POV
I was sleeping while spooning Brook and even if Sonny helped us with his power, I was having a nightmare.
"Jack...you know you can't run away from me... I control you, I CONTROL YOU" a deep voice said.
I wanted to scream but I was frozen, unable to move. At this point, I just wanted to wake up and after I did it. I looked around me and I was so scared. I fell off the bed and backed away from Brook, I didn't want to hurt him again. I grabbed my head in my hands and tried to focus to get my demon out of my head but I couldn't do it so I just screamed. I screamed so loud that Brook woke up and ran towards me instantly. I tried to keep him distant but he won't listen to me so my power took over and controlled his demon. I wanted to stop myself but I couldn't. I forced Brook's demon to control him, he created a knife and he was about to kill me but maybe it was the best solution. The knife was inches apart from my chest when Rye broke into the room, running as fast as possible. He took the knife out of Brook's hand and hugged him tightly, pulling him away from me. Then Andy and Sonny came and they embraced me, I was a sobbing mess and all I wanted was to disappear.
"Jack, babe it's fine. It was not you" Andy was the first one to speak.
"A-Andy, I love you...but I c-can't keep h-hurting people" I said still sobbing.
"I have a solution" Sonny added out of the blue.
He ran away while Andy held me, after a bit, he came back and he got a little box.
"These 2 rings are connected and if you wear them I can control your subconscious, that means that I can be connected to your demon" he said softly.
I looked at him a bit hesitant, I'm not sure it'll work but I trust him and I want to make an effort for my boyfriends. I took one of the rings and slides it around my finger. I really hope it works out. Then Sonny gave me a big kiss, something that I needed and Andy was next. Rye stood up and gave me a kiss with a warm hug, I melted in his arms. Finally, Brook came and I whipped away his tears.
"I'm sorry Brook" was all I said.
He just replied connecting our lips and soon we ended making out. The others started to kiss too and we all know where this is about to go. We just continued what Brook, Andy and Rye started.

___________________________________

Note*
This is something new and I really like the idea at the beginning but I'm not sure if the story is that great. Let me know if you like it and if you want more Ot5. 🌌