Thank you Alpha🐺 ~Jacklyn~

I got all the infos on internet so if they are wrong don't come @ me.😊

Jack POV
"No Rye. I won't let you kill him" I said with a strict tone.
If you don't know, I'm the alpha of this pack so whatever I say it's the law. Rye is my best friend and he's a beta but he's like my right hand, I can do nothing without him. He is always by my side, no matter what and we are best mates since we were 2 years old. We went through a lot together and I couldn't be luckier. But Rye is really complicated to handle sometimes cuz he's stubborn and overprotective, mainly now that he has a boyfriend.
His name is Andy and he's actually an omega so he technically can't be with Rye but I make the rules so I allowed it, to make both of them happy. But back to the topic...
Rye asked me if he could kill Cantwell, the alpha of the other pack in town. We are not enemies but we aren't friends either. Rye is beyond furious right now cuz apparently, Harvey touched Andy and I'm not gonna lie, I was slightly upset too. But I know that it isn't a good idea to fight them so I just banned any kind of relationship or contact with Cantwell's pack.
"Rye I need to talk to Andy" and he nodded.
After a few minutes, Andy was in the room but I asked Rye to leave us alone.
"Andy I'm so sorry for what happened but I need to know what he did to you" I said with a calm tone.
The small boy hesitated a bit then started to speak.
"I was going to the park downtown cuz it's spring and he was with other 2 werewolfs. I stayed away from them but they approached me and..." he stopped.
At this point there were tears in his eyes, I embraced him. He's like a little brother to me.
"...he used his alpha power to control me...I-" he was sobbing loud at this point.
Rye entered the room but I ordered him to leave, I saw him trying to complain but I just gave him a look, like it was best for him to listen to me. He backed away and I turned to Andy again.
"Hey now listen to me...I'll take care of it ok? That piece of shit will regret everything and from now on, when you're going outside you'll be with me, Rye or 2 bodyguards. You got it, Andy?" He nodded and hugged me tightly.
"Thank you Jack" he mumbled in the hug.
"Love you too but now go to Rye or he'll hate me" I said to him with a big smile and left.
Randy is too cute.

Time skip -3 am-
I was peacefully sleeping when I woke up due to the general alarm going off. That day I had to put more security so I did it and apparently someone is trying to break into our property.
I ran fast to the front door and said to everyone that I'll handle it and to go back to their rooms.
I was about to open the door while thinking: I can't even sleep cuz some stupid robber is breaking into my property at 3 am, great.
I opened the door and the world stopped for a second, I met the most beautiful guy in the entire world but he was on the ground, covered with blood. I approached him right away and checked where the wound could be. He lifted up his shirt and right above his sculptured abs there was a large and deep cut. I didn't have time to call for help so I decided to use my powers to heal him, I had to save the boy in my arms.
It seemed to work and when the cut healed, I heard his voice.
"Thank you...?" he said low.
"...Jack, my name is Jack" he smiled at me and that warmed my heart.
"I'm brook by the way" a cute name for a cute boy, I thought.
But the blonde boy got my attention once again, he was shivering and shaking. I picked him up bridal style and brought him inside to get him cleaned and warmed up.
As I was walking to my room, Rye came out from his and saw me.
"Who is the boy sleeping in your arms?" He asked with a small smirk.
"No one" I said but not harshly, it was soft as I looked at Brook's sleepy face.
Once I reached my room, I undressed him carefully cuz his clothes were covered with blood. When he was all cleaned, I put on him my duvet and let him sleep while I slept on the couch.

Time skip -next morning-
I woke up when a weird instinct in my head turned on. I heard whimpers and someone tossing in a bed, it was Brook. I got near the bed and sat near his small figure. I stroke his back gently and at my touch, he opened his beautiful eyes. He backed away from me and I was confused.
"Hey, it's just me. You're safe" I said trying to reassure him but it didn't work.
I never panic but this time I did, then Andy came into the room. He looked at me then at Brook and seemed to notice my preoccupation. He got in front of Brook, gave him a look then he came to hug me. I hugged Andy back even if I was still confused and he snuggled into me.
"Omega telepathy" was everything he said then he left.
A minute after Brook came to me, doing the same as Andy. He held me tight as his life depended on me. During the hug, I breathed in all his sent and it was intoxicating, it was perfect. That's when I thought I found the one, my soulmate and he was right in my arms.
"I don't want him to find me Jack" I heard Brook say.
"Who baby?" The pet name slipped out of my mouth like nothing.
"H-he did that..." he said and pointed at the cut on his chest.
I held him, even more, to let him know that I'm here now.
"Baby, I need his name so I can give him a lesson" I said with a protective tone, jeez I sound like Rye.
"C-Cantwell..." he whispered but I hear it.
At that name I lost control and pulled Brook away, I was furious. I ran away towards Cantwell's mansion and didn't even bother to knock. When I found him, I pushed him to one of the walls.
"Don't. You. Even. Dare. To. Touch. Him. Again" I said beyond serious and angry.
He gave me a weird look.
"You know who I'm talking about. Don't play dumb. Also, I know you touched Andy and I swear that if you hurt one of my wolves again I'll kill you" I was going to kill him anyway cuz he touched Brooky. That bastard.
After that, I came back home and saw Brook in Rye's room.
"Where have you been?!" He asked but I ignored him to hug Brook.
He cried in my arms.
"Baby it's ok, I got him. Now you don't have to worry anymore" and after that, I gave a nod to 4 of my strongest werewolf's that were waiting outside of the room.
They'll kill him for me but I'll still stay the alpha.
"Thank you alpha" I couldn't believe those words.
He called me alpha so that means that now we are bonded. It turned out I was right cuz right after he kissed me. I melted into his perfect lips and I swear that I'll kill anyone to keep this cutie safe.

___________________________________

Note*
It turned out a bit long than I expected but I like the idea so I tried since it's also something new. Let me know if you like it.🐺