🅿︎🆁🅾︎🅼🅿︎🅾︎🆂🅰︎🅻 ~Randy~

Andy POV
This week is the one before Prom and I'm gonna say that I'm excited. I've always liked Prom even if I'm the lonely gay boy. I obv have friends but no one ever asked me to Prom, probably cuz I'm the only gay guy in town.
About this week I love seeing all the reactions of the girls to the promposals, they are all so cute.
I was lost in my thoughts, daydreaming about Prom when Rye came up to me. He said hi to me and I turned back into reality.
"What were you thinking about And?"
"Nothing in particular, just about Prom" he nodded and then we walked to history class.
We sat next to each other as always and today's lesson was actually interesting but I noticed that Rye was distracted. He was looking at a girl that seemed new, I gazed at him trying to know what was going on. Following my prom-sensor, I think that she wants to be asked out. Rye is my best friend and I only want the best for him but I don't really like that girl.
The hour passed by fast and when the bell rang, I grabbed my books and saw Honor, the new girl, came up to Rye. They chatted a bit and I waited for Rye to have lunch but I was starting to get pissed so I decided to interrupt them.
"Rye we have to go" I said coldly.
They both looked at me.
"Or I can go meet Brook...so I'll see you later" I ended fast the conversation.
I left not even caring if I have been rude but I had to go away from them.

When I entered the school canteen, I immediately saw Brook sat at our usual table. I walked towards him and sat, dropping my backpack on the ground.
"Hey Andy" he said with a happy tone.
I shrugged my shoulders cuz I didn't want to talk.
"Well someone here is in a bad mood" Brook said in a sassy tone now.
"Who's in a bad mood?" Jack asked pecking Brook's cheek.
"Andy..." his boyfriend replied, looking at me.
Sometimes I'm jealous of them cuz they make me feel less lonely since they are gay too but they are in a relationship while I'm left alone. (Ps. I know that I said that Andy was the only gay guy in town but I meant: single gay guy)
"I'm not in a bad mood" I claimed.
"Andy I'm the king of being moody so I know for sure something or someone is bothering you" Jack said then put an arm around Brook's shoulder.
I rolled my eyes, I hate them cuz they know me too well.
"Ok fine... it's this girl, Honor. She's always with Rye and idk, I don't like her" I stated and I felt my chest lighter after I confessed everything.
Brook and Jack looked at each other with a knowing face.
"You are definitely jealous" they both said in sync.
"I'm not jealous. I just want the best for Rye" I said offended.
Brook gave Jack a look like it was best for them to not argue with me.
The day went on and Rye ignored me completely so I had to walk alone towards home but at least I got some time to think. What if Brook and Jack are right? Why it bothers me so much? I shouldn't be, I'm Rye best friend...then a honk.
It was Rye with his jeep, I stopped and looked at him in silence.
"Andy why you didn't wait for me to drive you home?" I didn't want to reply either to hop in the car.
"C'mon Andy talk to me, I asked Jack what was wrong but he said to just ask you" he was banging me at this point.
I couldn't say no to him so I got in his jeep.
He started to drive towards my house and in the meanwhile, we stayed silent, I was scared to tell him the truth. Once he parked in front of my house, he looked at me waiting for an explanation.
"I want someone to go to prom with" I said looking down.
He put his hand on my shoulder and a shiver went through my spine at the touch.
"Jack and Brook have each other and you...you have your girlfriend" I continued saying the last part low. I didn't let him respond as I opened the car door and ran at home as quickly as I could.

Rye POV
I stayed in the car shocked. I didn't know what to say. Honor is not my girlfriend, I like Andy and I know that I kinda ignored him but I was planning a surprise for him. Honor asked me to prom, yes but I said to her that I wanted to go with someone else and she actually took it quite well. I feel so bad that Andy feels like this now, I need to fix this and I need Jack and Brook's help. So I took my phone out of my pocket and called Jack, after a few rings he answered.
"Hey Jack"
"Rye..." he was kinda pissed.
"Do I disturb?"
"No, just hooking up with Brook" Jesus why I have such bad timing?!
"Emm... I can call later..." I was so embarrassed.
"No Rye don't worry. What's up?"
"Well I kinda messed up with Andy" he stayed in silence so I continued.
"He thinks that Honor is my girlfriend but I love Andy" omg I can't believe I just said that.
"That's your answer Rye. If you love Andy then tell him" he simply said.
"That's all...?!" I was confused.
"That's all Rye. Now I have to go but love you mate" then the call ended.
I rested my head on the wheel and all I could think about was Andy... I need to fix this now. I got out of my jeep and went to Andy's door. I stood there and I was so nervous then he opened the door but when he saw me, he was about to close it. I stopped him.
"Andy I'm sorry" he just looked at me.
"Honor is not my girlfriend and it's true that she asked me to prom but I want to go with someone else. I love someone else" I took a deep breath.
"That someone is you Andy" I said aloud.
He didn't say anything and in no time his lips were on mine. I melted into the kiss and after a bit, it ended cuz we were missing air.
"Rye I'm sorry. I reacted like that cuz I was jealous. I love you too" I smiled at him and then he invited me for dinner.

Andy POV
The next day, I walked to school alone cuz I had a plan. When I saw my friend Sonny, I asked him to do me a favor and he agreed. Lessons were pretty boring today but now it's lunchtime and the fun was coming. Once I saw Rye coming towards me, I have a signal to Sonny. He came up to me with a big sign and flowers, basically, he was promposing. I saw Rye's face and all I can say is that he was furious. It was hilarious how jealous he looked. I turned to Sonny and laughed with him, then ran towards Rye and kissed him gently. He looked confused.
"It was all a prank, I just wanted to make you jealous like you did yesterday" I giggled.
"I hate you, Andy"
"I love you too Rye" and we hugged.

___________________________________

Note*
I've been working on this one for a bit and it turned out alright I guess. I'm thinking about more ideas so I guess more stories and ship are coming. Just give me some time. If you have suggestion comment them.🦥