𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. ~Jacklyn~

Jack POV
That stupid party, that stupid guy, this stupid world, I hate everything. Ugh!
I walked home a bit high but who cares at this point? I just want everything to end right now. I arrived at home and when I entered, I saw Sonny in front of me with crossed arms. I looked at him with my bloodshot eyes and then just left.
"oh I see that you have a bad mood...well next time don't bother yourself to call us!"
I stopped and turned to Sonny.
"you know, me and Harper were really worried. It's 3 am Jack!"
I got near him, till my face was inches apart from his "he fucking kissed him." was all I said to him then I ran away crying.
I hate myself.

Sonny POV
I was so confused. God, sometimes Jack is too weird. I stood in the hallway frozen. Then Harper came into the room.
"babe, what happened?"
I buried my face in my hands.
"hey don't hide your beautiful face. You know that I love it" 
"Harper..." it was not the right time for this.
"listen, Harp, I love you but I'm really worried about Jack. He was high and he said -he fucking kissed him- wth does that mean?" I said quickly.
He gave me a warm hug. Thank God I have him.
"now listen to me love, go talk to Jack and figure out what's wrong ok?"
I simply nodded then gave him a quick kiss.

Jack POV
I went to my room and cried so much. I felt numb and I couldn't stop thinking about their kiss. I know that we are not official but I thought we had something special but for some weird reason, I can't hate him. Why do I have to be so difficult?!
Then I heard a knock. It was Sonny. I wiped away my tears and looked at him.
"Jack, tell me what's wrong, I'm your best friend" he started with a calm voice.
I have to tell him the truth.
"ok... We went to that stupid party. I got high and I guess the other got drunk but then I saw..." tears started to form in my eyes but I didn't cry yet.
"you saw what Jack?" he asked me, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Brook...k-kissing...g-guy... I-" then my eyes couldn't hold it anymore and I started to cry again and I looked like the Niagara falls.
Sonny opened his arms and held me while I was sobbing like a baby.
After 10 min, I calmed down and he spoke.
"Listen, Jack, I'm 100% sure that Brook loves you. I know that there is an explanation for that"
I just looked at him, not sure if I want to know the explanation.
"now sleep a bit. Harp is already looking for Brook" he kissed my forehead and left the room. I hugged my pillow and repeated to myself that is going to be ok... At least I hope so...

Sonny POV
Once I finished talking to Jack, I went downstairs to Harper, hoping that he found Brook but he didn't have news since Brook doesn't answer the phone. We cuddled each other on the sofa while we were waiting for Brook to come back. Harper was really worried since he is his best friend. I kissed his neck gently.
"don't worry babe, I know he's fine" I wanted to reassure him but he gave me only a weak smile.
It was already 5 in the morning and no sight of Brooklyn then when I was about to call the police someone knocked furiously on the door. I ran to open it and thank God he was alive and here. Harper went to hug him but he just curled up on the floor, like he was having a panic attack. What was going on?! Harper looked so worried and Brook's breathing got heavier.
"GO GET JACK! NOW!" my boyfriend yelled at me and I obeyed.
I dragged Jack downstairs and at the sight, he froze on the stairs. Harper looked at him with watery eyes.
"pls, Jack..." he begged and I went to hug my boy.
"it's ok babe, he'll be fine" I held him near my chest.
In the meanwhile, Jack got near Brook and when the blond boy felt his presence, he immediately hugged him and his breathing was getting back to normal. Jeez, I got scared.
"c'mon Harp, let's go to bed." I said and I carried him to my room.

Brook POV
I swear that I wanted to hug Jack forever and never let go. I just want to forget everything and mainly I regret so much going to that stupid party.
I was sobbing in Jack's chest when he picked me up and carried me to his room but before he entered, I got out of his embrace and put my feet on the ground. I was too scared. He held my hands and rubbed them with his thumb, I love when he does it. I decided to tell him what's wrong.
"Jack... I-I got drunk and the kiss was a m-mistake but-" I couldn't finish the sentence, it was too much but Jack held me and my chin was now resting on his shoulder.
He ran his hands through my hair and that made me continue.
"he d-dragged me to his r-room and I wasn't thinking straight a-and he...he-" Jack cut me off.
"it's ok Brook. I'm here now, not that piece of shit" he said looking at me in the eyes.
I knew it broke him when he saw us kiss and I tried to follow him but that guy blocked me.
" I love you, you know that?" 
"Brook..." 
"no Jack, I love you and I want the entire world to know"
I rested my forehead on his and got on my tippy toes so I could kiss him.
"I want you to be mine" 
"I was already yours Duff" I replied.
Then we stayed together forever and I can only thank the Lord for giving me Jack. And about the party... It's only a far memory now.

___________________________________

Note*
As I promised here a Jacklyn story. Maybe is not my best but I guess it's cute. Also a bit of Honny inside. Comment and vote.💜