ᔕKᗴTᑕᕼ-book ✏️ ~Jacklyn~

Jack POV
I was too focused on the storm that was going on outside.
I needed to sketch it out quickly before the moment finished.
I've never been this focused while drawing but I've never had a scene like this so I put all my effort into this piece.
Then 2 familiar arms wrapped around my waist and I jumped slightly closing my sketchbook quickly.
"Oh come on, babe. We've been together for I don't know how many years and we live together...let me see your sketchbook" my adorable boyfriend pouted.
I kissed it away and shook my head no.
"Jaackkk" Brook whined and I slightly rolled my eyes at him.
"Brook, you know I never let anyone see my drawings. Don't take it personally, I love you" I said kissing his cheek right after.
"I hate you" he said back.
I put my sketchbook on the coffee table of our living room and Brook cuddled my side right away, I felt that he was a bit tense.
"What's wrong love?" I asked running a hand through his golden hair.
"Work is just driving me crazy. I can't do it anymore"
I looked at him a bit worried cuz Brook loves his work even tho it can be stressful.
"Don't be silly, you obv can do it. When I have an artistic block and I want to give up, you always tell me to keep on going" I said kissing his temple to reassure him.
"What would I do without you?" Brook said turning his adorable face to look at me.
I looked at him and kissed his lips cuz I couldn't resist anymore.
Brook deepened the kiss and ended up on top of me, I didn't want it to end cuz his lips are like a drug and I'm addicted to them.
But a ringtone ruined the moment.
"Shit-" Brook mumbled against my lips.
He climbed off me and answered his phone going towards his office.
I was a bit upset cuz I wanted to have a moment with Brook but whoever called brought him away from me.

So while Brook was busy, I looked at my drawing and my boyfriend's words popped into my mind.
I've never shown anyone my work even tho I'd like to do it.
The problem is that drawing has always been my safe place other than being in Brook's arms, so I'm not ready to open up with everyone about it.
But Brook interrupted my thoughts.
"Babe, I'm really sorry but I have a last-minute meeting. I have to go, sorry" Brook said quickly while grabbing his stuff.
I nodded sadly and he gave me a light kiss to cheer me up.
"Tonight we'll do whatever you want, promise" and he left our apartment.

I kept thinking about my drawings and to be honest the thought was consuming me and since Brook wasn't here with me, I called Sonny.
"Hello?" my best friend answered the phone.
"Sonny...I need help" I said a bit hesitant.
"Everything alright Jack?" concern visible in his voice.
"Yeah, I-I just need you to be honest...is it annoying when I refuse to show you my art?" I was so scared of his reply.
"Jack don't be silly obv is not annoying. I mean, I know it's your safe place and you prefer to keep it to yourself so I totally understand it" he said reassuring me slightly.
"But why this question?" he added.
"Umm, nothing..." I tried to lie.
"I know you're hiding something Jack..." I hate the fact that Sonny knows me too well.
"It's just that I was sketching before and Brook asked me about it. I closed the book quickly and he acted a bit annoyed..." I confessed.
"Jack, he wasn't annoyed, Brook would never. He just wants you to be completely open with him, that's all. But that doesn't mean that you're forced to show him if you don't want to or not ready to it's fine" Sonny explained.
Maybe he's right and I should open up with Brook, I mean he's my boyfriend and I always tell him everything so it won't be a bad thing to show him my art.
"Ok...thanks. You're the best!" I said feeling better.
"No problem but now I have to go, love you bye!"
"Bye!" and I hanged up the phone.
Right after I fell asleep cuz I suddenly felt tired.

Brook POV
When I got home, I was more than exhausted and all I wanted to do was to change and cuddle with Jack.
I walked through the house looking for Jack then I found him asleep on the couch.
He looked adorable and I wanted him to be this cute and peaceful forever but I had to move him from the couch.
I picked him up bridal style and walked towards the bedroom so he could be more comfortable.
Jack nuzzled his face into my chest as soon as I picked him up and curled himself when I put him gently on the bed.
I climbed on the bed next to him and pulled the covers up, letting Jack rest on my chest.
I didn't fall asleep right away so I stayed there playing with Jack's hair while my other arm was wrapped around his tiny waist.
My gaze was fixed on the painting on the wall in front of me and the memory of it popped into my mind.
It was the painting that both of us were looking at when we met for the first time.

I was at this art gallery with a couple of colleagues and to be honest it was pretty boring but I liked that painting so I stopped to admired it when a tall guy with brown hair stood next to me.
It was love at first sight and we ended up buying the painting.

Looking at it, it made me think about what happened before I left.
I know Jack is a reserved person but sometimes I feel like he doesn't trust me enough to tell me everything.
As I was lost in my head, Jack shifted slightly and I kissed his forehead to let him know I was there.
"I can hear your loud thoughts...what's wrong?" he asked with his sleepy and raspy voice, which I found really sexy.
"Nothing to worry about" I reassured him and kissed his cheek softly.
"No, tell me...I know something is bothering you" he begged with puppy eyes and I couldn't say no to that.
"I was looking at that painting" I confessed.
Jack turned towards me furrowing his brow.
"And what's wrong with that?"
"Nothing. It just brought me back to that day...the best day of my life" I trailed off.
"Brook, what are you hiding? You're worrying me" Jack said and I knew that if I don't tell him, he will end up crying thinking about the worst scenarios.
"Don't hate me but I was also thinking about before...when you didn't want to show me your drawing...I'm sorry I pushed you" I said in one breath.
Jack looked at me with kind eyes and cupped my face.
"Babe don't be sorry for that, it's ok. I was actually worried that you were upset with me..."
"No, I could never. I know that it's your safe place and sometimes I wish that one day you'll trust me enough to show me but for now, it's ok like this. I would never force you to do anything" I ended.
"Thanks, it means a lot really" he said followed by a passionate kiss.

Jack POV -a few weeks later-
I was sketching as always mainly cuz this morning when I woke up, I felt a bit off so I decided to draw something to get my mind off things.
That day I didn't have to work so I had all day free to draw.
I switched location a couple of times and balls of paper were scattered around the house cuz I didn't like anything I created so far.
Then I found the perfect thing to draw.
A picture of Brook got my attention and in no time I started to draw it.
It was a random photo I took during one of our first dates and it's actually my favorite pic of him so I printed it out and framed it.
I sat on the floor while drawing and sometimes I flickered my eyes towards the photo to get all the little details right.
I actually lost track of time and jumped when brook rested his head on my shoulder.
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he said not moving from his position next to me.
I relaxed and kept on sketching.
"It looks really good babe" he commented after a moment of silence.
"It's easy when the model is pure perfection" I said with a smirk.
He glared at me but he knew I was right.

After a few minutes, I finished my drawing and put down my pencil, looking at my work proudly.
Brook left to cook dinner at one point so I decided to go and show him my final product.
When I walked into the kitchen, I smiled happily at the delicious smell of brook's cooking.
I put the sketchbook on a counter and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, nuzzling my head in the curve of his neck.
"Someone wants cuddles?" he asked laughing a bit.
"You smell good" I mumbled taking in all his scent.
"Thanks, babe. The food will be ready in 10 mins"
I replied nodding my head.
Then I pulled away to show Brook what I did.
He whined at the loss of warmth but I came back the second after.
"Babe, look" I said turning him around.
He widened his eyes and gave me a tight hug without saying anything.
"Is it good?"
"It's more than good. It's amazing" he said still hugging me.
"I'm happy that you like it cuz I'm giving it to you"
He pulled away and looked at me shocked.
"Really?!"
I nodded my head and his smile got wider if it was even possible.
We kissed and it was nothing except for pure love.
"Thank you"
"For what?" I asked confused.
"For the drawing. It looks even better than me and I know how special it is for you so it means a lot that you opened up about it to me" Brook said and I couldn't help but smile.
"I love you and a lot, you know that?" I said and leaned in to kiss him.
I do trust and love him.

___________________________________

Note*
About 10 days have passed since my last update...that's a long time but I had a rough time so I wasn't able to post. This one is a bit random but I thought it was a cute jacklyn story. I hope you guys like it and if you have any ideas comment them.☺️