𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜🙈 ~Randy~

Andy POV
Do you ever feel like your not enough? But not like you don't feel comfortable around others...like when you don't like yourself...idk how to explain it. I know that I'm with something but those few days have been terrible. I don't just look ugly, tired and a mess but mainly fat and I don't like it. I've always eaten healthy and every day I go on a simple run so I don't get why I got more weight. When I sit down, I feel my tights get enormous and I'm aware that I'm always pessimistic about myself but this week is definitely the worst.
I was in my room, looking at the outfits on my bed. I couldn't decide since I looked bad in each option. I gave up so sat down on my bed with my face in my hands when I heard a knock.

Rye POV
I opened the door of Andy's room.
"Hey Andy." I said entering the room. I saw him on the bed kinda upset-desperate so I sat near him to know why he was concerned.
"what's wrong babe?" I asked worried while my hand slipped on his tight but he flinched away. What is going on?
"nothing. I'm fine." he was lying I knew that.
"Andy I know it's not true. What's bothering you? You can tell me" he hesitated a bit then said
" it's really nothing. Just don't feel me today" and he caressed my cheek softly.
I went along with it even if I didn't believe him, but I have a plan to make him feel better. I helped him to pick and outfit and then went downstairs to prepare some food for us.

Andy POV
I went downstairs and ate with Rye while talking about random stuff. When we finished I did the dishes and he cleaned up the kitchen but then he turned to me and started
"Andy... I have a surprise for you" I looked at him with a curious look and he continued
"but it's a surprise so I won't tell you yet" he smirked a bit.
I hate it when he does this.
We finished cleaning and got ready to go out. Rye was driving and I was sat in the passenger seat, looking out at the window with the soft music of the radio. I couldn't get my thoughts about myself out of my head, I was overthinking and Rye noticed that. So he grabbed my tight trying to reassure me but I went back to reality and looked at him, eyes locked on the road.
"what? You've been acting weird all day babe" 
"no I'm fine. Just a bit down, nothing serious." he gave me a soft smile and we kept our comfortable silence.

Rye POV
I knew that Andy wasn't feeling himself today but I wanted to do something for him. First of all, I brought him to his favorite ice cream place and ordered his favorite flavor. He said that I didn't have to do that but I insisted. After that, I brought him to go shopping. We went to a huge mall and I pulled him into all of his favorite shops. Even if he didn't want to buy anything, I still paid for what he wanted. Last but not least we went to the park near home and walked hand in hand next to the lake.
" I really loved today but mainly I love you..." I said breaking the silence but Andy reacted at my words looking away.
I stopped and lifted his chin up so I could look in his sky-blue eyes.
"Andy... I want you to be happy but you don't seem happy at all... Tell me" I was bagging him at this point, I can't see him like this, distant.
Tears were in his eyes and I was waiting for an answer but be just ran away towards home. I stayed there, frozen and really confused.

Andy POV
I was running home and my vision was blurry due to the tears in my eyes. I didn't want to leave Rye there but I couldn't handle it anymore. I appreciated what he did for me today but every time, my bad thoughts we're killing me. At the ice cream shop, I saw my reflection on the window shop and my tights we're huge. At the mall, I didn't want to try on anything cuz I knew that nothing would have fit me. And in the park when he said that he loves me... I d-didn't believe him. He can't love someone like me. Once home I ran to my room and laid on my bed, hugging my pillow while tears wet my cheeks.

Rye POV
I walked home while crying and thinking about what I did wrong. I was thinking so much and my thoughts were just everywhere in my head, that I was about to explode.
I arrived at home and didn't know what to do... Should I stay downstairs and give him some space or check on him and comfort him? I decided to not give up and go upstairs.
I opened the bedroom door quietly and saw him on the bed, asleep while hugging a pillow tight. I got closer and when I saw his beautiful face, I noticed that he was broken not only by the dried tear marks on his soft cheeks but also by his no-existent smile, it faded away.
I laid next to him, wrapping my arms around his small body. He woke up and cuddle more into me and hold onto me for dear life. I let him rest his head on my chest and stroke his golden hair. I decided to just stay there, to let him know that I was there for him.
" I love you too Rye... Sorry if I ran away" he said, the first words since he woke up.
"shh... It's ok. I know that you love me and just know that I'm here" at this point I wasn't convincing him to tell me the truth.
If he wants to tell me then he will.
" I just don't feel enough but not for other ppl, I'm not enough for myself. It's like I don't even love me, I always think I'm ugly and worthless and I want you to know that what you did today was really sweet but every time I saw my reflection, the only thing that I was able to see were my tights, my enormous tights" I stayed in silence, taking in what he said. I didn't want to make him feel like that at all and I'm sorry.
"babe, you're not worthless and I'm sorry if today you felt uncomfortable, I just wanted to help. But I want you to know that you're the most beautiful angel in the world" he looked at me softly.
" I love you" he mumbled against my chest then he fell asleep but I stayed awake, running my fingers in his beautiful hair.
I love him more than myself and there's nothing in the world, more perfect than him.

____________________________________

Note*
I got this idea looking at my tights the other day🙈 but besides my insecurities, I really like this one. It's cute.🤎