My baby☻ ~Randy~

No one POV
It was a quiet day at the Roadtrip house. All the boys were chilling, doing their own stuff since it was one of the days off and they were like gold for the boys. Being in a boyband is exhausting and sometimes time off is like paradise.
Rye was in his own room, reading a novel that he found last week in a book shop. He was so into the book that he didn't hear someone enter his room. Then he stopped what he was doing when a weak voice called him. It was his boyfriend, Andy.
"Hey, baby." Rye said gently to the blonde boy.
Andy sat on Rye's lap and buried his face in the other boy's chest.
It's a secret, but on certain days Andy changes. He becomes more clingy, he acts like a little baby and even tho he doesn't like this part of him, Rye loves it. He likes to take care of Andy, cuddle him and have his boyfriend all for himself.
While Andy was on Rye's lap, the brunette boy played with his golden hair knowing that this will let the older boy sleep.
"You can fall asleep baby... I'll be right here" Rye said giving Andy a kiss on his head.
The blonde boy replied with a small nod and then fell asleep. Rye stayed awake since he wanted to keep reading his book. After 30 min or so, he heard a knock on his door and he whispered a low "come in".
It was his old bandmate Mickey. Rye was so happy to see him since they were so close during the band. The boy picked Andy up and laid him down on his bed so he could hug Mickey.
"I missed you man" Rye said while hugging. 
"I missed you too but I guess you kinda replaced me" Mickey replied with a soft giggle.
Both boys looked at Andy asleep.
"You know that I can't ever replace you but Andy makes me so happy" Rye was so in love with his boyfriend.
"Then I'm happy for you, but you should have told me" Mickey said playfully.
"What about you? Some news?" Rye asked.
"Not really... work is normal as always and today is my free day so I came to see you guys"
Rye nodded then Mickey added
"I met Sonny earlier. He's a nice guy, I like him" 
"yeah Sonny is an old friend of Andy and he fitted quite well right away" Rye said to his mate and the two boys kept chatting as they used in the old days.
Then they got interrupted when Andy woke up. He yawned and sat up, rubbing his tired eyes with his small hands. Mickey left the room, knowing hat Rye's attention had to be on Andy.
"Morning love" the younger boy said.
"Slept well?" He asked and Andy just nodded then made grabby hands towards Rye, who picked the boy up and hugged him tightly.
"I'm sorry if I interrupted your chat with Mickey" Andy said low in Rye shoulder.
"Don't worry babe. He had to go anyway"
Andy smiled and asked "cuddles?" 
"Obv babe"
Then they cuddled all day in Rye's room.
"I love my baby" Rye whispered low.

___________________________________

Note*
I know that this one is a bit shitty but I wanted to post something since I'm home from school and I have some free time. Probably later I'll post another story.🌝