Tʜᴇ Nᴇᴡ Gᴜʏ *2 ~Sikey~

Read part 1 before this :)
Pawa_xD requested a part 2...I know it's not the best and it took me a while but hope you like it xx

Sonny POV
I woke up feeling something heavy resting on me, it was Mikey who was sleeping with one leg over my waist.
He looked extremely cute and memories from last night popped on my mind...things might get serious with Mikey but I'm scared to fuck things up and I'm nervous about the others, I mean what will they think?
I just joined the band, I don't wanna ruin things yet.
"All your thoughts woke me up...what's the matter?" He asked with a small yawn.
"Nothing...just about us..." I confessed.
He looked at me kinda confused but caressed my cheek.
"I'm not ready to tell the others yet...I hope you're not mad..."
He made me look into his eyes and he looked at me fondly.
"Obviously I'm not mad. If you're not ready it's ok, I just want you to be happy and with me, that's it"
I was relieved by Mikey's reply, I was so scared of his reaction.
"Hey...it's ok, don't stress. What about we go and have breakfast?" He suggested and I agreed.
We got dressed and walked downstairs where we found Brook looking for something in the kitchen's cupboards.
"Thank god you 2 are awake, where is the cereal box?!" Brook asked kinda hysterical.
"There but you need to calm down Brook" Mikey pointed to a cupboard right in front of Brook's face.
"I didn't sleep, I can't calm down. Andy and Jack were...you know what they were doing. I think I'm traumatized" Brook said pouring cereal in his bowl.
Me and Mikey stayed in silence while Brook continued.
"But where did you sleep Mike?"
"In Sonny's bedroom. I knew Rye would have brought the girl over so..." Mikey explained.
"Smart decision..." Brook continued with his mouth full of cereal.
I hope he doesn't suspect anything, I mean we just slept together just that.

The day kept on going pretty smoothly, most of the time we were busy with band stuff and Mikey insisted to help us so all of us worked together all day.
Things started to fall in place with the boys, we created a cool bond between us so things weren't awkward anymore and Andy kinda confessed to me that something is going on between him and Jack.
"Does Jack feel the same about you?" I asked crossing my legs.
"I mean...after that night at the club we got close" he emphasized the last word.
"So...you two want to be together...?" I asked cautiously.
"If he wants to why not?" He said sitting on the bed in front of me.
"Ok, well I'm happy for you guys really" I said with a fond smile.
"Thanks...I noticed that you and Mikey..."

I panicked but also blushed, I can't tell Andy about us.

I know I can trust him but I don't know so I denied everything.

"No no, we are just friends. I mean we kinda share a room now but there's nothing between us..."
"Ok ok calm down...no need to get so defensive" Andy laughed.
"I'm not" I glared at him.
Then the conversation went on.

Things with Mikey were getting serious even tho I denied our relationship in front of Andy.
We still haven't told anyone and I don't know if we should, I know Andy and Jack are kinda together at this point and even tho it seems like nobody cares there's something that's telling me to not say anything, that is not the right time to do it.
In a couple of days I'm gonna meet Blair and who knows what's gonna happen with him.
Mikey had been super understanding with me and he's not pushing me to do anything that I don't want to but I feel like I'm kinda keeping him hostage, being with someone means being free not hiding.

The famous day arrived and I was in full panic mode, I was barely able to sleep even tho Mikey tried his best to calm me down and make me fall asleep.
Once in the car Mikey interlocked our hands and asked me if everything was ok.
I breathed in to calm myself down and nodded.
"You can tell me everything, you know that right?"
"Yeah obviously...it's just that I'm worried for today and I was thinking about the whole hiding thing, it's not fair on you..." I admitted looking away.
"Look at me. I don't care, being with you is enough for me. We don't have to tell anyone if you don't want to"
He made me look at him and somehow that calmed me.
He pecked my lips softly and started to drive.
In the end, things went ok with Blair and now I'm officially part of the band.
The boys seem super excited about this new era of the band and Mikey is really proud of me.
Now I finally have the time to relax a bit.

Time skip -a month later-
I'm so happy with how things are going, the band is doing amazing, the fans are super supporting, we have tons of ideas for new songs and being with Mikey is the cherry on top of the cake.

"Hey babe...the boys are out so we have the house all for us today..." he smirked at me.
I smiled and got closer to kiss him.
"Come on stop reading. How about we cook something?" he suggested.
"How can I say no?"
We went to the kitchen and for once I was able to be cuddly and everything with my boyfriend.
I'm still not ready but I enjoy those little moments of 'freedom' that we sometimes get.
I put on some music while he cooked something on the stove.
I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and he tilted his head back so it rested on my shoulder.
"All of this feels nice" he commented while stirring whatever he was cooking.
I kissed his cheek and continued down the neck till I found his sweet spot.
"Sonny I'm cooking..." he said biting his lip right after to avoid any weird noise.
"Turn it off, you can do it later"
Then I captured his lips in a passionate kiss.
I would kiss Mikey all day, I swear his lips are super soft and it's actually the only thing I would do forever without getting tired.
We continued kissing, too busy to even notice that someone else was in the kitchen.
Then a thud.

"Oh my god..." someone said shocked, it was Brook.
I pulled away from Mikey and swore under my breath, shit.
All three of us were frozen in our spot till Mikey started to explain.
"Brook...em...please don't tell anyone. It-it's..." he stuttered.
"I'm traumatized again...I finally got rid of what Andy and Jack did a month ago and now this... why do I have such bad timing? I-I'll let you guys be..." Brook said in one breath and hurried to exit the room.
"Wait...you're not mad or...disgusted?" I asked, my voice fragile and low.
"I'm offended that you think that about me..." Brook pouted.
"Like no...why? I'm not a homophobe or some shit liked that. For god's sake everyone in this house is kinda gay" he laughed.
I blushed madly cuz I was kinda embarrassed, I shouldn't have worried so much.
"I'm really happy for you guys even tho now I need some bleach for my eyes but you don't have to hide around us and Mikey you could have told me..."
"Brook, you can't keep secrets..." Mikey said glaring at Brook.
"Liar!" Once again the boy was offended.
"Anyway, are you guys gonna tell the fans or Blair?"
Me and Mikey looked at each other in search of an answer.
"I don't think so, maybe Blair but we don't know...you weren't supposed to know..." Mikey read my mind.
"Ok ok, I'll keep the secret" Brook said zipping his mouth locking it with an invisible key.
I was relieved by Brook's reaction and I'm sure the others won't have a problem at this point.

Somehow this whole thing with Brook gave me confidence and I decided to tell Blair too.
He was kinda ok with it, Mikey isn't in the band anymore so the band won't be affected by this relationship at all.
However Blair told us to not tell the fans yet and we kinda agreed, we still aren't ready for that big step.

"Told you that everything was gonna be alright" Mikey said resting his hand on my thigh while he was driving home.
"You're too optimistic"
"No, I'm realistic. Now you can stop worrying, we can relax and fully enjoy this" he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.
I smiled at his action and he was right, now there's nothing to worry about.

___________________________________

Note*
I know disappeared for a bit but school kept me busy and I barely had free time but I'm back. I thought I uploaded this story but n, I'm a dumbass🙈 well here you have it, hope you like it and that you're doing ok🍀