Overprotective but Cute🥰 ~Honny~

Inspired by the tik tok above.

Harper POV
"Hey Brook, what are you doing?" I asked my mate.
"Oh hey, thought you were with Sonny..." he said while cleaning his room a bit.
"I was with him but now he's calling his sister so I decided to check on you"
"Awww...I feel honored" he said sarcastic.
I sat on the sofa and watched him cleaning, Brook is my best friend but I want Sonny right now.
"Why don't we record a tik tok?" Brook suggested out of the blue.
I just nodded to him cuz I was too bored and I needed some distraction.
"Ok so you listen to this song while I go get something" then he ran away, Brook is weird but I did what he asked me to.
The song was weird, it said like -look at my ass, look at my thighs- what a weird lyric but I just shrugged my shoulders and then Brook was back.
"Ok now that I have match joggers with you, we can record" I just let him do it.
"Now, when the song says -look at my ass-, you have to show your ass...easy" Brook said but I wasn't that sure.
"It's just for fun Harp..." he patted my shoulder.
"I hope Sonny doesn't see this" I said under my breath.
"He will but after we'll post this"

Sonny POV
"Ok, Lolly now I have to go, bye. Love you" and I ended the call.
I love talking to my sister but I also love spending time with my boyfriend so I went to look for him. I thought that he might be with Brook since they are always together but when I opened Brook's door, I saw them dancing like idiots so I stayed in the doorway looking at them. Then realization hit me and I recognized the song, I saw that kind of tik toks a few times and nobody has to see my boyfriend's ass.
I ran towards them and picked Harper up like a sack of potatoes, bringing him out of Brook's room.
"Hey, we were recording" Brook protested.
"Sonny put me down" Harper said and I did it, once he was out of the frame.
"We were recording Sonjob" he said pissed but I knew he wasn't that mad cuz he called me Sonjob.
"I know, that's why I picked you up" I said a bit sternly, he looked at me confused.
"I don't want you to do that stupid video, Harp" ok I was overreacting a bit but I couldn't help it.
"You know what? Never mind..." then I left the room while he stood there frozen.

Harper POV
I was super confused, I mean I don't get it. I'm always shirtless or just in boxers while I'm live or when Brook is doing an IG story so why he's overreacting right now?
I shrugged off my thoughts when Brook began to spoke.
"I'm sorry mate. Didn't want you to get in trouble" he was really sorry but I said it was ok and that I actually wanted to carry on with the tik tok.
When I finished it, I just went to bed and Sonny was already in deep sleep so I sneaked next to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He moved and got more comfortable in my embrace, I smiled looking at him happily, that he wasn't mad anymore.
"I love you Harp, sorry for before" he mumbled, half asleep.
I replied with a soft kiss and then slept next to my love.

Sonny POV -next morning-
I woke up with Harper on top of me, I love when he does that cuz it makes me feel that he's mine and only mine. Probably that's the reason why I'm acting like this, I mean no one other than me is supposed to look at him. But I have to admit that I could have been calmer, I'm usually the calm one.
After a few minutes into my thoughts, I stopped overthinking cuz Harper woke up and his soft and raspy voice got my attention.
"Hey love" his voice angelic as always.
That morning was a lazy one and we both stayed in bed, cuddling.
At lunchtime, we went downstairs and Harper cooked something for both of us while I stood there, admiring his perfect body but the anger of yesterday came back. Harper bent to take something out of the fridge when Brook walked by recording himself for an IG story. Obv, he is Brooklyn Wyatt so he had to make a joke and framed my boyfriend's ass. I moved right away and placed myself behind my boy, covering his bum.
"What the hell babe?!" He said shocked, probably he didn't expect that.
"Sorry, Brook is being inappropriate" I marked the last words.
"Jeez, someone is being the overprotective boyfriend, not even Rye is like that" Brook knows that I hate being that kind of boyfriend, so what he said made me realized everything.
I simply left the room and met Rye's confused looks midway.

Harper POV
Brook crossed the line this time.
"What's wrong with Sonny?" Rye asked confused.
"Well, he keeps getting upset whenever I joke about Harp's bum so I said that he was being overprotective" Brook didn't seem that sorry.
"You know that he hates being called like that" I said a bit harshly, but my baby is upset now so I started to walk to our room. Rye stopped me.
"Stay here, I got him" and he went.

Sonny POV
I was in my room, thinking. Am I really that overprotective? What if I am and he finds it annoying?
Then someone opened the door. Rye. He sat next to me in the bed and put an arm around my shoulders.
"Mate, you're not overprotective and I'm being honest. I'm the king of that and it's normal what you did, ok? I'm even worse with Andy"
I didn't know why but knowing that calmed me a lot.
"But I don't want to be annoying...I just want him to be..." I couldn't finish the sentence, I don't know why.
"I've always been yours, babe" Harper appeared at the doorway.
It was like he read my mind, how? Then Rye left.
"Baby, you're not annoying, it's actually cute so don't stress about it. It's just a stupid joke" he said taking Rye's place.
"I love you" I said with a passionate kiss and he kissed back.

___________________________________

Note*
I'm back kinda! Sorry but I've been awful those few days, I don't know why. So don't worry I'm still alive but a bit down. Promise I'll be back soon. 💗