My boyfriend is a 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀🧠 ~Randy~

Rye POV
I walked down the school hallway holding my boyfriend's hand. I don't care about school society or stuff like that but everyone sees me as one of the most popular guys in school while Andy is like one of the nerdy boys but only cuz he's super smart. Both of us don't care about those rumors.
Once at his locker, he pulled out a lot of papers and his history book.
"Babe, did a bomb exploded inside your locker?" I laughed.
"Just a bit messy cuz I've been too busy...thanks to someone" he looked at me.
"Nah don't look at me like that" I held my hands up in surrender.
After that, I walked him to his history class and kissed his head.
"Love you" I said and left to my first class.

Andy POV
I love history, it's actually my fav subject and the teacher loves me. I sat in my usual seat and opened my history book, I was waiting for my friend Sonny. Then Mr. Anderson came to my desk.
"Andy, I need you to do me a favour...can you tutor one of my students from another history class? You're the best out of all my history classes and I think you could help him" Mr. Anderson said.
I couldn't say no to him also this means extra credits so why not.
"Ok I'll do it" I said to him.
"Perfect he'll wait for you after this lesson so you two can decide when to meet and stuff like that" then he started the lesson.

Time skip -after the lesson-
Now I'll meet this guy I have to tutor so I said to sonny that we'll catch up later. I walked out of class and saw him leaning on the lockers.
"You must be Andy...I'm Bruce. We'll meet after lunch at the library" he said quickly.
I didn't even have the time to say that I can't today after lunch, me and Rye have a date. Shit, now I have to tell Rye that I can't come. I already hate this Bruce.
The day went on and now it's lunchtime, I have to say it to Rye.
"Babe, I have to tell you something..." I started.
He kept eating but I knew he was listening.
"We can't go on that date, I have to tutor someone today after lunch" he looked at me now.
"But-" he looked at me concerned.
"Mr. Anderson asked me and I couldn't say no. But it'll be only for an hour, promise"
I knew he was pissed but I kissed him and his smile came back.
Once we finished eating, I walked with Rye towards the library.
"I'll pick you up in an hour ok? Now go and be the cute nerd I fell in love with" he joked and I rolled my eyes at him.
Bruce was not that bad, yes he was arrogant and a bit of a dickhead but I can handle it. We also finished 10 mins before so that means that I can go out with Rye. I started to put away my stuff when he stopped me.
"Woah, why so impatient to go?" He asked smirking.
"I have somewhere else to be" I replied.
"But we still have 10 mins"
He was right also I think Rye isn't here yet so I sat back on the chair.
"So what's your ideal date?" He asked me.
"Mmm...idk. I like to do everything, maybe something funny?" It was a weird question.
"Ok so now I have to think about something funny" he flirted.
I felt a bit uncomfortable so I checked my phone.
"Now I have to go" it was an excuse but I don't want Bruce to flirt with me so I left.

Rye POV -next day-
Yesterday's date went really well, I'm lucky to have Andy but this whole tutoring story is pissing me off a bit cuz I can't even have lunch with my boyfriend. Andy, once again, was with that Bruce. Ugh, I don't like him and no, I'm not being jealous.
I sat at our usual table with Sonny and I heard a few girls gossip about that Bruce but I ignored them. Then 2 girls came up to me.
"Hey Rye, would you go out with me sometimes?" One of them asked.
"Emm sorry but I have a boyfriend..." I mean everyone knows it.
"Not so sure...after what we saw..." the other one smirked.
"What?!" I stood up and ran to the library.
I swear to god, if that Bruce touched Andy, I would kill him.
I entered the room slamming the doors, not caring if I made a noise then I walked towards Bruce and pushed him off the chair.
"Man...what the fuck?!" He said.
"Don't. Get. Near. Him. Again!" I said furiously.
"You need to chill...if he's your brother don't worry, I'll treat him right"
At that sentence I punched him, I just did it with no regrets.
"Rye! Stop it!" Andy stepped in.
"Really?! He was hitting on you and you ask me to stop punching him?!" I yelled to Andy even tho I didn't mean to.
Then I turned to Bruce and pulled him up by his shirt.
"Now BACK OFF! Or Andy's BOYFRIEND, aka me, will kill you" right after I walked away.
I was beyond mad but a small hand stopped me, Andy's hand. He hugged me tight and at first, I didn't hug back but I couldn't resist.
"I'm sorry Rye, I didn't notice but now I'll stop tutoring" he said.
"I love you" was all I could say and I kissed him passionately.
The kiss got deeper and I wanted him so bad, I needed him.
"Babe, can you tutor for the last time? I need help with anatomy" I smirked.
You know what happened after, besides my boyfriend is a genius.

___________________________________

Note*
Those days I've been a bit busy with school but now I should have more time for writing. Love when I write about Rye being jealous hope you guys love it too.📝