𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 ~Marvey~

Mikey POV
New York City, that's where we are right now.
Harvey is doing a tour in America and obv I'm with him since I'm his videographer. We decided that it was a good idea to film a short documentary about this tour so that's what we did.
So far we filmed a bunch of random clips and a few soundchecks, nothing special.

"Mikey do you want to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe? They said that here in New York they have a small museum about music inside" Harvey asked me while we were chilling in our hotel room.
"Yeah, why not" I replied.
We grabbed our jackets and started to walk in the busy streets.
"We can record something..." I suggested since I had my camera with me.
"Yep. We can start now"
And with that, we filmed some bits.
Once at the restaurant we decided to order food first and while we were waiting, we visited the museum.
It had different objects that famous people owned, like guitars and outfits.
After about 20 mins, our food was ready and we had a great time together. We talked about random stuff and I felt happy at that moment, Harvey is the best thing that ever happened to me.
"We should go back to the hotel cuz I need to change for the concert" he said while I was looking back at today's footage.
I nodded and we walked back.

Harvey did soundcheck and after in the green room, he was too nervous, I mean more than usual. Blair tried to talk to him but he refused to let anyone in.
"Mikey, you should try..." his assistant said.
"Why me? He won't let me in" I defended.
"You're basically his best friend"
Yeah, a best friend that has a tiny crush on him.
"Fine..." I sighed.
I knocked on the door and Harvey said to go away immediately.
"It's me, Mikey" I said softly.
After a few seconds, he unlocked the door and let me in.
He was shaking like a lief and I never saw Harvey that nervous.
"Hey, it's gonna be alright. The fans love you and you're too talented to mess up" I tried to reassure him.
He gave me a weak smile but I knew that he was less nervous now. We stayed in a comfortable silence till showtime.

Harvey was amazing as always and did all the choreos without a single mistake. In the meanwhile, I recorded a few clips for the documentary and they turned out amazing, I could have watched those clips in loop forever.
Next, there was the meet and greet and for the first time, they put me in charge of the photos.
Harvey looked more relaxed and happy, probably cuz he was having some time with his fans.
Midway through meet and greet, a girl came up to me and whispered something.
"I wish somebody would look at me like you look at Harvey"
I blushed at her statement.
"By the way, I love all the videos you do for us" and she left.
What she told me before made me think.
What if Harvey noticed that too? I don't want to ruin everything...

Harvey POV
I was doing my meet and greet, which is my favorite part of tour cuz I'm able to interact personally with my fans but at one point something got my attention.
A girl came up to Mikey and said something that made him blush. That made me overthink till the end of the meet and greet, I don't know why.
Once back at the hotel, he went to bed right away but I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about that girl.
What did she tell him? Why did he blush? What if she has a crush on him and they will start dating? Omg no.
I was overthinking too much so I decided to screw it and try to sleep.

Time skip -end of tour-
I didn't ask Mikey about the girl and I didn't notice anything different in him so maybe they aren't dating or at least I hope so.
Tour ended a few days ago and now we'll upload the short documentary that we filmed. It turned out really good and there's also a bonus clip at the end.

Mikey POV
We were all gathered to watch the documentary, all the team was there. I was really excited cuz we worked hard and I was actually proud of the clips I filmed, even tho I didn't edit it so I haven't watched the final version yet.

So far it was amazing, funny and in general perfect but when we all thought it ended, a bonus clipped appeared.
It looked like Harvey wanted to do a confession since he was sat alone on a couch.
"Emm...I really don't know how to say this...during this tour, I met a lot of you guys and it was amazing but the best thing that happened was that I fell in love with someone" Harvey's voice echoed in the room.
It won't be me and I was on the verge of crying but I held the tears back.
"I know you'll be watching this so I just want to say that I love you and a lot and that I understand if you're already taken or just don't want to be mine. I love you, Mikey"
And the clip ended.
Did he just say my freaking name?!?
I snapped my head at him and looked at him in shock, it can't be true.
"I love you..." he simply said.
I didn't reply but only cuz I didn't know what to say.
I got closer and just kissed his lips, it felt right. He kissed back and the taste was so addicting but we had to pull away due to the lack of oxygen.
"I love you too" I said low.
"Y-you're not taken...?" He asked carefully.
"Well, now I'm taken" I replied caressing his cheek.
"What about the girl at the meet and greet?"
"She simply said -I wish somebody would look at me like you look at Harvey-"
Harvey blushed madly at my answer.
"So no girl...just you cuz it's always been you" I kissed him again.
Since that day we've been together and the fans supported us. I'm so lucky.

___________________________________

Note*
School is killing me and I just want to stop for a second and relax. It's stressful but at least writing keeps me happy so here for you guys a new Marvey story. Comment and vote. 🌈