𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑛 💭 ~Ot6~

Ot6: Brook, Harper, Andy, Sonny, Rye, Jack
The parts in italic are when they are inside each other's minds.
TW: mentions of rape.

Brook POV
Yep, I'm in a relationship with my bandmates and my ex-bandmate but Harper just joined our band and our relationship so everything is new for him. We tried to make him feel comfortable and everything, we also tried to use our powers to help him.
Everyone gets powers when you find your soulmate so all of us can read minds, control it and erase memories in some cases. But Harper has never let us get inside his head and we respected his decision but I'm still worried, all of us are.

I was in the cinema room with everyone but Harper that went on a quick walk while he called his family. I laid between Rye and Jack while Andy was cuddled up with Sonny, their height difference is so cute. We were watching some random stuff when Jack grabbed my hand and squeezed it a bit.
"I want to eat something, I'm hungry" his mind said.
"Jack, we can't use powers like this and you know that" I scolded him since we promised to use our powers only for important reasons.
He pouted but Rye started to kiss my neck and I got distracted.
"Hey, I was talking to him" Jack said aloud now.
Rye ignored him and kept kissing my neck.
I tried so hard to not moan and I saw Jack leave the room, I tried to get up but Sonny went to check him for me.

Sonny POV
I followed Jack since Brook and Rye acted like dickheads, I love them and a lot but sometimes they are just dumb.
"Hey, Jackie don't be sad. You know how they are sometimes" I hugged Jack.
He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.
"I just wanted to eat..." he said low.
"Ok then let's eat"
I grabbed his hand and walked into the kitchen to find food.
We were together just the 2 of us and it was nice to spend some time alone with Jack. He's the shyest so he uses his powers a lot but when he talks to you, it means that he's comfortable and feels safe.
"Do you want to go back to the cinema room? If Rye and Brook are still going we will cuddle with Andy" I suggested.
He nodded and we walked hand in hand.
Then Brook appeared in the hallway to apologize and Jack forgave him since they can't stay mad at each other. They kissed but when Jack stepped back to the position next to me, he bumped into Harper that appeared out of nowhere. Jack almost fell backwards but Harper caught him and something happened. Both their eyes lit up so they definitely locked to read each other's minds.
This never happened cuz Harper has always been scared to let us in his head.

Jack POV
I bumped into Harper accidentally but when he caught me, I finally read his mind.
I was in his head and I saw something odd, it was a memory of a few hours ago.

He was walking down the street while calling his mum then he walked by a shop and decided to do a bit of shopping but found nothing. On the way back home, he decided to take a shortcut but I got the feeling that something wrong would have happened. Midway through the creepy street, a tall man came near him and what happened next broke my heart. I just stood there and watched the man touching my boyfriend and the worst part was that I couldn't do anything.

It became all too much so I got out of Harper's mind, I hugged him so tight like I wanted to protect him from everything but I was too late. Both of us cried while Sonny and Brook stood there confused.
I cupped Harper's face and wiped away his tears.
"Do you want to take a warm bath?" I asked him.
He simply nodded and I grabbed his hand to go to the bathroom.
Before we actually left, Brook grabbed my wrist and asked with his power what was going on. I replied with a simple "I'll tell you later".

I closed the bathroom door and started to prepare the water for the bath. Harper stayed quiet all the time and I cupped his face rubbing his cheeks, I'm gonna kill that bastard.
"Do you want me to help you or should I wait outside?" I asked carefully.
"Stay..." he said scared.
I kissed his forehead and helped him to wash his body.
There was just silence and I actually didn't know what to say but a knock got both of our attention.
"Jack, Harp...is everything alright?" A voice asked, it was Andy.
"Pls Jack, don't tell him yet..." Harper said with his power so no one would hear.
"Andy, we are fine. Just give us a minute" I said back.
When Harper finished his bath, I helped him get dressed and I hugged him tightly. He rested his head on my chest and cried again.
"I'm scared..." he mumbled.
"Babe don't be scared. It won't ever happen again, I promise and you don't have to tell the others, just let them in"
I pointed to his temples.
He nodded and we walked to the living room hand in hand.
All the boys looked at us worried and Brook was about to speak but Harper got near him and took his hand, putting it on his cheek. Brook read his mind and a tear started to roll down his face.
"I'll be fine" was all the younger boy said.
Then he did the same thing with Sonny, who hugged him, Andy and Rye.
Rye got mad and overprotective as his usual but Harper gave him a hug to calm him down.
"I'm glad that you let us in" Andy said.
"Can we watch a movie and cuddle?" Brook asked with puppy eyes.
We all laughed at his childish attitude.
"I love you" I said with my mind to all of the boys.

___________________________________

Note*
Well this means that I'm back, I actually never left. I thought about it a lot and after all your comments I decided to not give up so thanks. Those few weeks I'll be a bit busy but I have some drafts left so I'll try my best. Love you guys and stay positive.❤️⚡️