My 𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒎𝒂𝒏 and 𝑴𝒆☃️ ~Honny~

Harper POV
His eyes are the same color as the ice, light and cold but still beautiful. His hair is so dark and his skin is so pale that they make a significant contrast. But his smile... His smile is what I love most about him. It brights your day more than the sun and even on the saddest days, he's able to make you smile. I obv love him, more than friends but I know he just sees me as a friend.

That morning, like every other morning, I went to the border and waited for him. We are special creatures and we all have powers and stuff like that but the main point is that each creature live in its own world. I live in mine, where it is always summer, hot and we look tanned all year. On the other hand he lives in a world where it is cold, snowy and it's like being in winter wonderland 24/7. But even if we are opposites, we still work out as friends and maybe as a couple? Idk...
After a few minutes of waiting, I heard his feet walking in the snow. I turned to him with a huge smile, I want to confess everything to him but I'm scared.

Sonny POV
I was hating everything and everyone that day for no reason, but he was the only exception. I love Harper, I've always had but I think I'm not enough for him so definitely, he doesn't think about us in that way.
"hey, sunshine" he always calls me that not only cuz it's similar to Sonny but mainly cuz it's in contrast with me.
I'm usually very cold with people, emotionless but I've always been like that until I met Harper. He makes me feel good and in peace, I just love having him around.
I replied to him with a simple hi and we both sat under the only tree on the border, our own place. We stayed in silence but not an uncomfortable one.
" I have an idea for today" he started out of nowhere. " I want to come to your world" he stated.
I was surprised but he knows that he can't since it can be dangerous for him.
"you know you can't..." I said to him.
" I know Sonny, but I found a way"
I looked at him with a confused but also curious look.
" I found this book where there are written secrets about special creatures. I found out that I can hurt myself only if I stay too long on your side but I have a solution"
then he told me what he read.

No one POV
Once there was a beautiful creature that lived on the hot side, where every time the sun will shine bright. She was pretty, girly, and mainly curious. In fact, because of that, she met the love of her life. They were perfect for each other like 2 pieces of the puzzle that are meant to be, but something came in between them. He was from another world, an opposite one I'll say. He came from the cold world and if she stayed too long there, death might come to visit her. Different creatures can't be together but the 2 lovers overcame this obstacle. They found that love was the only solution. Voices say that if you want to go outside just be with the love of your life and magic will happen between...

Sonny POV
I was still confused but the story was actually interesting.
"wow... Well, it can be true but we shouldn't risk" I said with honesty cuz obv I'm not the love of his life. "Sonny, trust me I'll be fine" he claimed and looked at my blue eyes.
I nodded even if I was so scared.
We stood up and I stepped in the snow pulling him to me. I looked at him to see if something was wrong but he seemed to be fine.
"wow I didn't imagine that snow could be so soft"
I giggled at his statement.
He looked like a child and he's adorable, but when I let go of his hand something happened. He started to burn and let out some steam like when you put a hot stone in the snow. I panicked since I didn't know what to do. He looked pale and seemed to reach for something.
"Harper pls tell me what do I have to do!" I cried out. He looked at me with kind eyes and with a bit of energy left, he grabbed my hand. It felt weird and something on my palm appeared. I looked at it and then to Harper, I was so confused. He wiped my tears away while he held my hand tight.
"Sonny it's fine. We lost contact for a bit but it's ok, also I have to tell you something...".
Why was I so scared?

Harper POV
I knew what that mark meant. It was a symbol, the symbol of soulmates. Now we are connected forever and I'm ready to confess to him my feelings.
"Sonny I love you, but more than friends and the mark on your hand proves it, we are soulmates" I didn't regret my decision but in his eyes, I saw his soul scared, terrified.
I put my hand on his white cheek and slowly got closer and kissed his soft lips. Literal sparkles we're formed and my mark stated to tickle so I stopped the kiss but he reunited us again and this time I melted. Our tongues were dancing together and I felt on cloud 9. After that special moment, I looked right in his eyes.
" I love you too Harper" and that was the best day of my life.

Time skip -a few weeks later-
Today it has been a year since I first met Sonny and I wanted to do something special for him. I prepared some stuff at our special place, being careful to keep it a secret since I want to surprise him. Then I told him to meet us at another place and before I went to him, I decided to walk by the tree and check so everything is in place but all the stuff is gone. Wtf? I starred at the place confused and pissed when suddenly I felt two arms around my waist.

"happy one year" he whispered softly in my hear. "you took all the stuff?"
he nodded with a guilty face after he spun me around towards him.
" I have a surprise for you tho." he said and after he gave me a soft kiss on the lips.
"why are you so clingy today?" I asked with a giggle, he's always cold with ppl.
"no reason, just happy and in love" he smiled and then pulled me to his world.
I hesitated a bit but I know that I'm safe with him.
He pulled me to a frozen lake that became an ice rink. While we were walking there, he held my hand tight like he was scared that something really bad could happen to me if we lose contact. How cute. Once there, we put on our skates and started to skate hand in hand. It felt magical even if I wasn't able to skate that well but Sonny didn't let go and helped me to not fall.
The moon was shining and the light was hitting his face perfectly, that's when I decided to do my surprise. I stopped us in the middle of the lake and looked in his blue eyes. He smiled softly at me. "Sonny I have a surprise for you..."
I took out my phone and a song started to play. -my Snowman and Me-. I've written it for him, so I started to sing while holding his hands.

Let's go below zero and hide from the sun
I'll love you forever where we'll have some fun
Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily
Please don't cry no tears now, it's Christmas baby
My snowman and me
My snowman and me

At the end of the song, he cried and I wiped away his tears then hugged him tight, taking in all of his scent. I love him more than anything...
" I love you, Harper. You don't know how much" he said into my hair as his face was hidden there.
" I love you even more cuz you're my Snowman..." I replied, resting on his chest.
We stayed like that for a few minutes and since then we lived happily.

____________________________________

Note*
Ok this one is really long and I'm sorry if I'm a bit inactive but I need to write more stories but don't have a lot of ideas so if you have some comment. Also kinda proud of this one.❄️