Just his 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍. ~Marvey~

Mikey POV
"Can you book my tickets for New York?" Harvey asked me. I nodded doing exactly what he asked me since I'm his assistant.
I've worked for Harvey for 3 years now and it's been a blast. He's not bossy or rude, he's kind and cute. Yeah, I said cute cuz I have a tiny crush on him but I'm trying to be professional since I'm just his assistant.
"Done and don't forget your meeting with Blair at 6 pm" I said to him.
"Do I really have to go?" He whined a bit.
"You know that you have to or Blair will get mad. It's important" he just pouted at me like a baby.
"Listen, after the meeting you can do whatever you want ok?" I said to him to convince him.
"I want to stay at home and have Taco Bell" he said low.
"Ok, then I'll post mate it for you so you can eat as soon as you came back" I know his job is hard so I'm trying to help as much as I can.
When he left for his meeting, I got some work done and after an hour he came back.
"I got what you asked for" I said and collected my stuff to leave for some chores.
"Where are you going?" He asked me as I opened the front door.
"I have to do some stuff for tomorrow" I said now taking my jacket and bag.
"Ah ok" and then I left.

Harvey POV
When Mikey left, I was sad. I wanted to spend some time with him and I'm gonna admit it... I have feelings for him. But you can't blame me. He's kind, sweet, cute and so caring. He always does what I ask for and not only cuz he's my assistant. I wanted him with me that night but I think that I just want him to be mine but I don't know if he'll say yes so I called my producer and best friend Andy.
"Hey, Harv, what's up?" He answered.
"Sorry for calling late but I need advice" I said not sure if it's a good idea.
"Ok go on..."
"Well I have a crush on Mikey-" I started but then got cut off.
"What?! OMG YES! I knew it!" He screamed through the phone.
"What?!" I was shocked.
"Man everyone knows it except for Mikey. He's too blind to see it" he explained.
"Well, I want to tell him but what if he doesn't like me back?" I was nervous at this point.
"Hey listen to me, he loves you and I'm sure about it. Just go for it mate" he said calmly.
"Ok thanks Andy"
"No problem, see you" then I ended the call feeling more confident. The next morning I'm going to tell him.

Time skip -next morning-
I woke up by Mikey calling me.
"Harvey it's time to go. C'mon get up" I yawned and frowned since I wanted to sleep more.
"We are gonna be late" he added.
"Ok ok" I said then woke up definitely and got ready. When we were about to take off, I remembered that I had to tell him today. Shit.
"Ok so when we'll arrive, you have an hour to get ready then interviews and a small performance and I guess we'll be finished by lunch. But after you have to go to a pop-up shop" Mikey said but I wasn't really listening. I was lost in his voice so I simply nodded.
"I know you weren't listening" he said sarcastic.
"Sorry" I blushed so hard.
"What are you thinking about?" I can't tell him yet.
"Nothing just tired" I lied.
"Well, you can sleep a bit. I'll wake you up when we are there" that made me love him even more then I fell asleep thinking about him.
Once in New York, I did all my interviews and stuff and I was exhausted but also nervous. It's time for lunch and I decided that I'll eat in the hotel room and I asked Mikey to join me.
"Mikey I need to tell you something" he just looked at me and I knew he was listening.
"Em... I got a new assistant..." he looked confused.
"W-why? I am not e-enough?" He started to cry. Oh no.
"No no. It's cuz...I-I love you" I finally said. He was shocked. I fucked up.
"But-I-" he breathes then continued
"I love you too. You don't know how much but I still want to be your assistant" he said.
"Well, then I guess that my assistant will have an assistant" I said jocking.
"Nah-ah change that. I'm you're boyfriend now" he said giggling.
That's why I love him so much.

___________________________________

Note*
Sorry again for my inactivity but it takes me a lot of time to write stories so... but I'm always writing so don't worry. Stay happy. ☺️