𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 & 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠🌅 ~Ot6~

Rye POV
I woke up next to 2 lovely persons. I was spooning Andy while he was facing Harper. Memories of yesterday came on my mind and I couldn't help but smile, probably the best sex ever.
I look at the time and it was 11 am, damn it's late but I didn't want to wake up the boys harshly so I gave Andy light kisses on his neck. Then I move to his sweet spot and he woke up.
"Rye...I...we can't have round 2 now..." he said with his morning and a bit grumpy voice.
I laughed at his statement.
"I just wanted to wake you up, love" and I gave him a smile.
He left the bed and I got near Harper to wake him up too. I kissed him on the lips and he opened his eyes immediately.
"Morning princess"
"Rye..." he was already complaining.
"Jeez. Why do you guys think that I only want to have sex?!" I said a bit pissed.
"Sorry handsome but it's the truth"
I rolled my eyes and then we got up to have lunch.
Oddly, Brook, Sonny and Jack were already up and they were actually cooking. Wow. I gave all of my boyfriends a quick kiss and Andy started to limp. Brook noticed that and gave Sonny and Jack a confused look. Then realization hit the blonde boy.
"You guys! Did you really...?!" He said shocked.
He looked at me and Andy but we pulled it off, Harper can't lie so he just confessed.
"Well we kinda had a bit of fun..." he said a bit awkward, me and Andy facepalmed ourselves.
"Well nice that you didn't invite the rest of your boyfriends to your sex party" Jack sassed.
"Jack..." Sonny scolded him.
"Don't listen to Jack, it's fine. I'm still happy that you guys had fun" he said gently as always.
I love that Sonny never gets mad.
After that, we had lunch together and chatted a bit about random stuff.
"Sonny, Jack I want to limp like Andy tomorrow" Brook said out of nowhere.
I almost choked on my food and we all looked at him.
"Brooklyn, we are eating" I said to him.
"Don't worry Brooky, I'd be more than happy to do that" Jack continued.
Oh my-
"Ok how about we change the subject?" Harper said.
"Yeah. Why don't we go to watch the sunset today? I know an amazing place" I said getting excited.
"Rye Beaumont, is that a date?" Sonny asked.
"Yep, Ryan Robertson" I said with a big smile.
"Ok ok this is getting too formal guys" Jack said giggling.

Time skip -sunset hour-
So me and the boys were ready to go on our -sunset date- kinda thing. I drove all of us there and we started our little hike, Brook was already complaining.
"Brook I love you but can you stop whining?" Harper said while walking next to Jack.
He pouted a bit but Sonny put his arm over his shoulder and Brook's smile was back. In the meanwhile, I was walking in the front holding Andy's small hand.
After 15 minutes, we arrived at the top of the hill and on perfect timing. There were just a few minutes left before the sunset so we just waited, sitting on a bench all together but it wasn't big enough so since Andy is the smallest, he sat on Sonny's lap. I love my boys, it was the only thought on my mind at that moment.
Then the sun started to set and I got up to take a quick IG story. I love sunsets so much, I mean they are beautiful and so colorful. While I was recording I felt 2 small arms wrapping me and I turned around to see Andy.
"Hey..." he said.
"Hi..." I said smiling.
I hugged him and we enjoyed the moment together.
When the sunset finished, I turned back to the guys to go back home but I got super mad at the sight.
There were 4 girls talking to my 4 BOYFRIENDS, they were definitely flirting since they were laughing and giggling. I walked up to them and ignored Andy's soft voice that was calling me.
"Oh hey Rye" Brook said with a happy tone.
"Well, why don't we go to eat something? You guys look so nice" one of the bitches proposed but before one of the boys could talk I said: "no they can't"
I was trying to stay calm.
"Emm...she didn't ask you tho...I mean they can answer themselves" a girl defended.
I wanted to punch them but I couldn't do it so I stayed quiet.
"I mean is not a problem right? Unless you 4 handsome guys have girlfriends" the first girl said. Ok, that's enough.
"Ok now listen to me bitch. They won't come, you know why? Cuz they are taken and don't ever call them handsome again!" I shouted at them.
They were all shocked and I realized what I did so I just walked away.

Harper POV
Ok...that was new. All of us just stood there in silence cuz we didn't know what to say and then Jack started.
"Ok...so now we are gonna go. Thank you for the invitation and sorry for what happened" then he dragged me, Sonny and Brook away. While Andy talked to a girl, probably to say sorry properly.
We all know that Rye is a jealous person but this time it was a bit too much so I hope that once at home he calms down.
We finally reached the car and Rye was waiting inside of it, resting his head on the wheel. I told the boys to hop in the back while I sat in the passenger seat. Usually, me or Sonny calm the boys down, I don't know exactly why but it's always been like that. I rested a hand on Rye's shoulder but he shrugged it off, the boys looked at me worried. The ride home was quiet, you could feel the tension and I knew that this wasn't good.
Once arrived at the house Rye just ran away and I heard Andy and Brook cry a bit, they are like our babies so I know that it's hard for them when we fight. I approached both of them but Sonny stopped me.
"Bub, you need to check on Rye. Me and Jack can handle this" he pointed at Brook on his lap.
I gave Jack a look and he nodded with a smile. I kissed Sonny quickly and mouthed Jack a -I love you- then I walked towards Rye's room.
I knocked gently and tried to open the door but it was locked.
"Rye, babe. It's me, Harp" I said resting my forehead on the door.
No response.
"I love you. We all love you" I said gently and tapped my finger on the door 6 times, it's our way to say -I love you-.
I hear shuffling and some steps then he unlocked and opened the door. I met a crying Rye, I hate seeing one of my loves crying. I hugged him and he cried a bit more while we were standing in the doorway.
"I'm so sorry Harp. I-I lost control..." he mumbled.
I caressed his back and put a hand on his soft cheeks so his eyes could look at mine.
"It's ok Rye. We aren't mad" I said and my thumb brushed his cheek.
"Is just that I can't lose you...I wouldn't be able to handle it so when the girls came up to you, I felt like I was going to lose you..." he confessed looking down.
I lifted his face up and wiped away one of his tears.
"Baby, we can't leave you. It's impossible cuz we love you too much" it was the truth, I can't live without my boys.
"C'mon let's go downstairs and cuddle with the others" and I grabbed his hand to drag him down but he stopped us.
"I love you, you know that?" He said and I replied with a loving kiss.

Brook POV
Me and Andy calmed down, thanks to Sonny and Jack but I was still worried.
"Brooky don't worry, Harp will fix it" Sonny's soft voice said and I snuggled more into his chest, thank god he was there.
Then Harp and Rye appeared into the room but I ran to hug him even before he could have said something.
"I love you Rye pie. Don't leave" he hugged me back.
"Never" he said in my ear softly and I was happy again.
"I'm sorry guys" he said to all of us.
Sonny got up and kissed him passionately followed with "it's ok, angel"
Then Andy got up from Jack's lap and did the same and finally Jack, that turned everything into a big make-out session.
"Brook, do you still wanna limp like Andy tomorrow?" He asked me with a smirk.
I love my naughty Jack, I actually love all of them.

___________________________________

Note*
Well this one is a long one but I'm kinda happy with it. Also I haven't posted for 2 days or so, sorry about that. Let me know if you like stories of this kind.🌅