That's why you've been acting weird *1 ~Ot5~

Ot5: Jack, Rye, Brook, Andy and Sonny
TW: use of slurs and bad language.

Jack POV
Thank god it's Friday, I probably look like a zombie cuz I haven't slept much this week but Friday is 'dinner date' day so I'm excited.
We always go to Sonny's house and have dinner together, Rye always cooks for us and it just feels nice to be there all together mainly cuz all 4 of them go to another school so I'm all by myself most of the week.
They were already in a relationship when I met them but something clicked after our first encounter so here we are.
It was actually embarrassing how we met but they find it cute somehow.

I was basically walking home from school when I tripped over something and fell scattering my books everywhere.
Then Andy pulled out his hand to help me get up while the others picked up the books, I was completely starstruck cuz I've never seen anyone as handsome as them.
Then the rest is history...

But back to my shitty day at school...the halls were basically empty since all the students rushed out as soon as the bell rang, I had to go back to my locker to grab some books and then I walked towards the exit but the universe had other plans for me.
The two dickheads of the school grabbed me by my backpack and slammed me against the lockers.
"Look what we have...the kid who defines himself...what was the word? Asexual? More like A-fucking-loser!" one of them said while the other was pressing me even harder against the lockers.
I stayed in silence cuz I've learned that is better to shut up but they didn't let me go.
"Going to see all of your boyfriends? I was about to ask how does it feel to be in an orgy but forgot that you're a pussy that doesn't have sex...how pathetic..." the same one from before said.
At this point, I was trying so hard to not cry.
"Aww...you're going to cry? This is proof that you're a pussy cuz I'm sick and tired of you crying every time we come to visit you"
Then the other guy pushed me to the floor and kicked my bag so all my stuff was everywhere, then they left.
I sighed, breathed in, wiped away my tears and got up to grab my stuff.
It's nothing new, actually is a routine for me since I came out and even tho it sucks the others can't find out, they'll just worry for nothing.

Once I stepped outside, I spotted Sonny smoking a cigarette with his back against his BMW.
When he saw me, he put out his cigarette and gave me a big hug, god I missed his touch even tho we saw each other yesterday.
"Are you ok? You feel tense" he asked worried, I can't hide him anything uh?
"Yeah, just tired...I missed you" I pecked his lips and climbed into the passenger seat.
"The others are at the shop to buy food for tonight so you can sleep while we wait for them or we can do whatever we want" he said squeezing my hand softly while the other one was on the steering wheel.
"Can we just cuddle?"
After what happened at school, I felt really off and just wanted to relax with Sonny and the others.
"Of course baby" he kissed the back of my hand and kept driving towards home.

When I stepped inside the big house, I immediately missed the feeling of home that it gives me.
Also, I love being at Sonny's house cuz it's ginormous, his parents are always away for business trips and he hates being alone so we always end up here or at least one of us.
"You can change if you want to, I'm going to get some snacks" he kissed my forehead and left to the kitchen.
I went upstairs knowing the way like the back of my hand and quickly changed into something more comfortable, it's not stealing his clothes if he gave me permission.
Once I went back downstairs, me and Sonny laid on the couch and ate the snacks while watching some random tv.
We stayed like that for a while then the silence disappeared once the others arrived.
"Jackie!" Brook jumped on the sofa and covered my face with kisses.
"I missed you too" I laughed hugging him.
Then Andy joined us and pecked my lips.
"Ok guys, I'm gonna go and make dinner. Be ready in 30 mins" Rye said and Sonny went with him to help.
"So how did it go at school?" Andy asked turning all his attention to me.
"As always, Just a bit tired" I said and nuzzled into his neck.
Then we waited for dinner while Brook was flicking through the channels to find something interesting.

At dinner I was super quiet cuz the thought of the bullies was haunting me, I couldn't focus on the boys' conversation.
I mean they've always bullied me but for some reason now it's different, it's worse and I just want to lock myself in my room and never leave.
"Guys sorry, I'm feeling really tired. Sonny can I sleep here tonight?" I interrupted.
"Emm...yeah sure but everything ok?" he asked clearly concerned.
I kissed everyone briefly and reassured them that I was ok then went upstairs to Sonny's room.
I needed to clear my mind or else I would have lost my mind, eventually I got all those thoughts out of my mind and was able to fall asleep.

Time skip -next week-
Why every damn week is worse than the previous one, genuinely...what did I do to deserve this?
Every day I either rush out of school or wait till late to avoid the bullies, is usually the latter tho.
I'm tired of this, I'm tired to always make sure that they won't attack me, I'm tired to make sure to not end up alone in the hallways or bad things will happen...this is not living.

But it's Friday finally, this means that I will have a break from this nightmare so I waited as always till it was safe to go out.
Things didn't go how I planned tho, they never do.
The sound of my shoes echoed in the empty hallway till I heard other footsteps behind me, shit.
They somehow got me and in no time I was on the floor unable to defend myself.

Rye POV
Jack was taking forever so I went to go and look for him while the others waited outside.
Hallway after hallway and no sight of Jack till I heard weird noises coming from somewhere.
I walked towards the sound and anger took over, I ran towards them and pushed the one on top of Jack away then punched right in the face the other bastard.
"If you 2 get near him again, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you two" I said dead serious to both of them and they ran away.
I turned my attention to Jack and kneeled next to him, god what did they do?
"Baby, please open your eyes...you have to open your eyes..." I begged, scared that he won't wake up.
After patting his cheek a few times he blinked so I let out a sigh of relief.
"God, you scared me" I said and engulfed him immediately.
"I'm gonna kill them one day I swear...but we have to go and take care of you now" I cupped his face to look at his sweet eyes, my heart ached at the sight of his beaten-up face.
I kissed him then helped him get up and we walked out of school.

When the others saw us, Andy's eyes widened, Sonny almost dropped the cigarette between his fingers and Brook stopped sucking his lollipop.
"what the fuck happened in there?" Andy asked hugging Jack which stayed quiet the whole time.
"Bullies...but we'll talk about it later, now let's go home" I said looking at my red knuckles.
"Those motherfuckers-" Brook started but I picked him up to stop him.
"Rye, let me down! Those pieces of shit need a lesson!" he tried to get away from my grip but I set him free only in the car while Sonny was driving towards home.

We took care of Jack's face and thank god he didn't end up with a broken nose or something, just some cuts and bruises.
"Rye are you sure your hand is ok?" Andy asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry for me" I kissed his cheek, he's too caring.
"Jack, you have to tell us everything now..." Sonny started sitting on the carpet next to Brook while Andy and I cuddled Jack on the sofa.
He breathed in and started.
"They have been bullying me for a while cuz I'm gay but nothing serious, then they started to call me names, slam me on the lockers and hit me cuz I'm asexual"
All of us were shocked, like how can someone be so fucking dumb and mean?
"Please don't believe them" Andy said low squeezing Jack's hand.
"We don't care if you're asexual, gay or anything. We love you cuz you're our Jack...our tall, clumsy but cute Jack" Brook added.
"That's why you've been acting weird all week and the previous one too..." Sonny spoke with tears in his eyes.
Brook hugged him while Jack broke the silence.
"Yeah...I didn't want to worry you guys...I-I just didn't know what to say..."
"Baby...You're gonna change school, I'm gonna talk with your parents cuz you can't stay there, at least not alone. You scared the crap out of me when I saw you on the floor like that" I said.
At that point, all of us had tears in our eyes.
"I love you guys, thank you" Jack said wiping away his tears.
After exchanging I love you's and kisses, we ended up watching a movie all squashed together on the sofa.

___________________________________

Note*
I've been super busy so I don't have much time to write stories but had this one for a while, promise that the uploads are gonna be more frequent after next week.
I just wanted to say that it doesn't matter who or what you are, you are loved and valid so pls ask for help if you need it or ignore what other ppl say.
I love you guys, my dms are always open for anything🤎