Don't Judge Too Soon ~Marvey~

Mikey POV
"Mike. Mikey!" Andy snapped his fingers in front of my face.
"Yeah, what's up?" I replied like I just fell from the clouds.
"Jeez, are you at least listening to me?" he said a bit annoyed.
I kept my gaze on the same person that I was staring at before.
"Mike stop staring at him. He's not a good person as you think" Andy said once he saw who I was looking at.
"Listen...I know people talk and they say that he's kinda a bad boy but I don't see it. I think people judge him too soon without even knowing him" I said now giving my full attention towards Andy.
"I know that you have a crush on him but you need to face reality and people aren't lying. He has been with a lot of girls and boys and each time it gets to a point where he cheats. He can be the nicest person on earth but I don't like cheaters..."
"Whatever. I think y'all are wrong..." I replied back than Amy arrived and kinda interrupted our little discussion.

"Hey, guys! Andy, I need to talk to you for a sec" she said pulling Andy with her.
He didn't even reply but still followed her, I hope he doesn't do something stupid.

Amy has a huge crush on Andy and he had a crush for her since the first day of high school but now things kinda changed.
He met this guy, Sonny, at the beginning of this summer so he's kinda confused now.
Amy is nice and kind and it's not her fault if Andy fell for someone else, I just hope she doesn't get heartbroken.

In the meanwhile, I kept on looking at Harvey and everyone has a crush on him since he came out as bi. But there's something about him that intrigues me, that he isn't showing.

Harvey POV
We are all here at this beach party and I had fun at the beginning of it then he arrived.

I don't have a crush on Mikey but since he arrived at the beach, I felt his eyes on me the whole time and it made me feel in a weird way.
He never judges me and I think that he's the only one who doesn't listen to other people's opinions about me so the fact that he was looking at me was confusing but I like it.

"Harvey stop looking at random people who you want to hook up with. We are gonna play beer pong" my friend Rye said.
"Yeah, I'm gonna go pee for a sec. You can start without me" it was an excuse but I wasn't in the mood for beer pong.
So I went into the woods far away from the party and just sat on a random rock.
I looked at the ocean and it looked so calm, almost like it wasn't there since it was blanded with the sky.

Then I heard some footsteps and I thought it was Rye that was looking for me but it was, surprisingly, Mikey.
"Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he apologized.
"No, you're good. I was just looking at the ocean" I said turning back to look at the landscape.
"C-can I join?" Mikey asked shyly.
I simply nodded and he sat next to me.
We stayed in a comfortable silence and I asked myself why he was here.
"You didn't like the party? It looked like you were enjoying it at the beginning" I asked out of nowhere.
"I'm not a party guy and it's creepy that you were watching me" he said.
"I wasn't the one staring at first..."
His face changed and even tho it was dark, I knew he was blushing.
"I wasn't looking at you..." he tried to make an excuse.
"Well, it's not a bad thing if you were looking" I kinda flirted even tho I didn't mean to.
He stayed in silence and looked down.
The confidence that was in me suddenly went away and maybe I fucked up the situation a bit.
"Do you ever just want to disappear for a second and escape your own reality? Like you're tired of life" I asked and didn't realize how deep the question was.
"I don't live an exciting life. I spend most of the day with Andy doing nothing so no actually..." he answered looking at me.
"Right...well, I wonder how it feels to have no worries. I always have to keep up with other people expectations"
"Why do you care so much about them? They don't even know you"
"Don't know..." I simply replied.
After a bit of silence, Mikey stood up and looked at me.
"I want to take you somewhere..."
I just grabbed his hand and followed him.

We walked into the woods and it was too dark but I trusted Mikey and our hands were still interlocked.
Then we arrived in front of a tall building and it was the old lighthouse of the town.
We took the stairs and arrived on top of it and the view was breathtaking.
"Omg..." I said out of words.
I was able to see the whole town and all the lights plus the stars in the sky. Down there was the party, still going and for once I forgot about the world.
"It's my favorite spot. Andy doesn't even know I come here" Mikey said putting his hand on the railing.
I stood next to him and I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to kiss him so badly.
But I guess I wasn't the only one since right after, he leaned in and kissed me.
It didn't last long cause he pulled away after a second.
"Sorry, it was a mistake, I-I didn't mean to..." he walked back towards the stairs.
I grabbed his hand and our lips met again, this time it lasted longer.
When we pulled away, we were out of breath but I was happy, maybe he won't be an asshole like the others.
"I need to tell you this before anything starts" Mikey said and I simply listened.
"There are a lot of rumors about you and to be honest I don't care. I don't know who you truly are so I'd like to do that before we go forward with this"
Hearing all of that made me so happy.
"Thank you" I said and he looked at me slightly confused.
"All of my exes dated me cause I was popular or just for sex but you're different. So thanks for not judging me" I pecked his cheek and he became red like a tomato.
We spent the rest of the night talking and enjoying each other's company.

Mikey POV -1 month anniversary-
"Andy, today I can't hang out. It's mine and Harvey's anniversary. It's important for us" I said while packing the small picnic I prepared for our special date.
"Come on Mike! You promised me that we would have spent the weekend on my parents' boat" Andy said a bit sad.
"Sorry mate but I can't. Why don't you go with someone else? Like with Amy or Sonny" I smirked at the end.
Andy hit me playfully.
"Stop it. I don't like Amy, she's like a sister and Sonny...it's complicated"
"Yeah sure. Invite Sonny and you won't regret it. Trust me"
He rolled his eyes at me but I knew that he would have done as I said.

Later that day, I went to Harvey's house and we spent time together but near dinner time, I had a surprise.
"Mike, I can't see shit with this blindfold. Where are we going?" he complained.
"Don't worry, you'll see it soon. Just calm down"
Then we got to the spot and Harvey looked so happy.
"Omg! You did this for me?!"
"Yeah, I had to ditch my boat trip with Andy but it's worth it"
He gave me a kiss and we sat on the blanket. I chose the lighthouse cause we had our first kiss there.

We had a great time and for some reason, Harvey was being touchy the whole time.
"You're very clingy today...any special reason?" I asked.
"Nah, you're just too handsome and I can't kiss my boyfriend?"
Then he kissed me and we started to make out. It got heated pretty quickly and it was about to go there but he stopped.
"Sorry...I-I can't..." he apologized and scooted away.
"Did I do something wrong? Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.
"No, it's just me..."
"But you were so confident and it looked like you wanted to..." I was confused at this point.
"Yeah, of course I want to but..." he looked scared and couldn't even finish his sentence.
"This is your first time?" I asked a bit shocked.
He nodded shyly and I engulfed him kissing his head.
"I don't know why but everyone thinks that I had sex with all my exes but it's not true. I stopped them each time for some reason. Maybe I'm scared that after they will go away and tell everyone that I just dated them for fun or something" Harvey confessed and I continued to hold him, his back against my chest.
"It's ok. I won't leave and if you're not ready we can wait. It's fine" I reassured him.
"I love you" he said and I kissed him as a reply.

It doesn't matter if I have to wait a hundred years or what people think about Harvey, I know the true him and that is the person that I fell in love with.

___________________________________

Note*
This is extremely long and I'm not sure about it but I'm gonna post it anyway. I'm a bit behind with my writing schedule cuz of school so yeah bear with me. Hope everyone is ok💖