Tʜᴇ Nᴇᴡ Gᴜʏ *3 ~Sikey~

One of my friends requested a part 3 so I tried my best xxx
Read part 1 & 2 before this.
The part in cursive is a flashback.

Sonny POV
"You two are making me sick, I swear" Rye fake gagged at the sight.
"You're just jealous" Andy said from his position on Jack's lap.
I smiled and nuzzled into Mikey's side so I could smell his scent, he smells like home.
I know it doesn't make sense but it does in my mind.
We told the guys about us and they were really supportive, I was actually impressed by Brook because he didn't spill everything to the guys.

"Wait what-?" Rye was shocked.
Jack stood there with his mouth open.
"I freaking knew it! I knew something was up with you two, I mean no one sleeps in the same bed and stays just friends" Andy said with a huge grin on his face, he was definitely happy for us.
"Hey! I sometimes sleep with you guys..." Brook frowned.
"You're the only exception Brooky" Andy said fondly at him.
"Whatever, the point is that Mikey...you didn't tell me anything" Rye said slightly offended.
"I'm sorry mate but we weren't ready yet..."
"I found out but I wasn't supposed to...it was traumatizing..." Brook commented.
I slapped myself in the face while the other boys turned at Brook, Mikey with a glare.
"You knew!?!" Rye asked with wide eyes.
"He knew?!?" He said this time turning to his best friend.
"I'm sorry Rye. He caught us..."
"Enough of this...I'm really happy for you guys, really" Jack chimed in.
I smiled at the Irish boy showing the fact that I appreciated his support.
"Yeah, you guys are a cute couple" Andy added standing by Jack's side.
"Well, I already told you guys but I'm proud of you for coming out" Brook smiled.
Rye just hugged Mikey tightly and whispered into his ear something that I heard.
"You could have told me but I'm really proud of you and I hope that he makes you happy"
Then they pulled away.
I knew that Mikey, deep down, wanted to tell Rye about us or at least talk about it since they are best friends.
"Thanks, mate, he really does" Mikey replied smiling at me and taking my hand.
"Well nice, now we have two couples in the house. You guys are gonna make me feel single" Brook joked and all of us burst out laughing.

"Baby, I have to talk to you" Mikey whispered into my ear while Brook was doing something stupid, as usual.
I nodded and stood up dragging him to my room, our room.
I sat on the bed and patted the spot next to me but Mikey placed himself between my legs.
Something was definitely bothering him and I started to worry.
"Are you ok?" I asked resting my hand on his hips to reassure him.
"Yeah...I-I don't know how to say it so I'll just go for it" he breathed in then spilled it out.
"Next week I'll move out. A friend of mine is looking for a flatmate so..."
I stared at him, my eyes blank.
This is the moment when he breaks up with me because he got tired of me...
I didn't notice but I started to tear up and barely managed to get out the words.
"Are you breaking up with me?"
"No no. Absolutely no"
He cupped my face but I wasn't thinking straight so I got out from his touch.
"You're leaving me because you got tired of me..."
"Sonny is not that...I care about you more than you know, I love you for God's sake" he said.
"If you love me then why you're going away?" My voice was fragile like a piece of glass.
"Because I'm not supposed to stay here, I was looking for a place even before you arrived...I can't stay here" Mikey explained.
It made sense, obviously it did but my mind wasn't thinking rationally and I knew that I was being selfish and childish.
"I need some time..." I managed to say, tears threatening to fall.
"It's ok, I get it. Just know that's it doesn't mean that we are breaking up or anything...I love you" he said and I knew he was being sincere.
"Love you too" I quietly said then left the room.
It wasn't a fight, I just needed time to process everything.

I walked into the kitchen hoping that a cup of tea would help me.
Thank God the room was empty so at least I could think but the quietness didn't last long because Brook entered the room.
I don't hate the guy obviously, I love him to death but it wasn't the right time.
"Everything ok?" He asked noticing my mood.
"Yep..."
"You're an awful liar. I can call Andy if you want to, he's the wise one. I'll be right back" he rambled and he went to look for Andy without letting me say anything.

A few minutes later Andy dragged me to his room and tried to comfort me but it was useless.
"I really appreciate it but he's leaving...there's nothing I can do" I said looking down at my lap.
"But it doesn't mean that he's leaving you...he just wants to start a new chapter, he can't stay here. Not because we don't allow him to but because it's the best for him, it's his choice" Andy reasoned and he was right.
"It's that...things will be different, we won't be around each other as much and...I know it's gonna be hard" I said now crying.
Andy opened his arms for me and I accepted his hug.
"You guys are gonna be ok, I know that. When Mikey is with you his eyes lit up and he looks at you like you're the sun, no pun intended or maybe yes"
I chuckled at this stupid joke.
"So don't stay here with me...be with Mikey and try not to think about him being gone"
I nodded at what Andy said and thanked him for his help.
I didn't realize it but I stayed with Andy the whole day and it was really late when I walked to my room so Mikey was definitely sleeping.
As I entered the room, I saw Mikey curled up in the bed sleeping.
I got under the covers and slid my arm around his waist.
He turned over and I rested my head on his chest.
"I'm sorry-"
"Shhh...let's talk about it tomorrow, now get some sleep" Mikey cut me off and kissed my head softly.

-in the morning-
I woke up feeling cold and I realized that Mikey was gone, his side of the bed cold and empty.
But a minute after he walked in with a tray full of food.
"I went to make you breakfast"
He placed the tray on my lap and kissed my forehead sitting in front of me on the bed.
I smiled at him and started eating.
"About me moving out...I wanted to say that I need to find my own path outside the band so I'm not leaving you, I could never-"
"I know...I wasn't thinking straight. I've never been with someone so this is new for me, I freaked out. Not being with you most of the time scares me but I trust you" I said.
"Nothing will change between us, I promise. I'll come to the house every day and we can do a date night once a week. You can also sleep over if you want to" Mikey suggested and that calmed me.
"Yeah, that sounds great" I smiled and leaned in to kiss him.
"I love you"

-a couple of weeks later-
Mikey moved out and things weren't as bad as I thought.
We did enjoy our last moments together at the house and I even helped him move out.
Mikey kept his promise and came to the house every day.
Our date nights were all amazing, each of them were perfect and I couldn't ask for something better.
The house without him feels differently and most nights I have trouble falling asleep but I know it's the best for everyone and I just need to get used to everything.
Maybe one day me and Mikey will have our place but for now, things are gonna be alright.

___________________________________

Note*
The last part of this story, didn't even expect to write a third part tbh but someone requested it so why not.
I'm kinda excited for the stories that are coming up (hoping that I'll have the time to post them) and maybe I have some news for you guys...
Stay healthy. 🦋