ᗩᔕTᕼᗰᗩ attack ~Randy~

Disclaimer: I got all the info on internet or around there so don't come at me if I wrote something wrong. Ps don't read if this triggers you x

Andy POV
"Babe, we need to go to the venue now. Darren is waiting for us" Rye said from downstairs.
"I'll be down in a sec" I replied.

My room was an actual mess, it looked like and hurricane passed by. But it wasn't my fault. I stayed up all night to finish a song since I got some inspiration and everyone knows what happens when I'm writing, notes fly everywhere.
But now I was looking for my inhaler and obv I couldn't find it with all that mess. I needed to find it or I'll have an attack after, maybe even on stage.
I pushed away my thoughts and tried to think straight.
The boys will definitely have one with them as usual right?
Rye told them to always carry one for emergency so I'll be fine or at least I hope so.
I grabbed my backpack and quickly ran downstairs cuz I was already late but Roadtrip isn't Roadtrip without a bit of delay.

On the van I sat in the back with Rye while Brook sad in front of Harper and Jack was cuddled with Sonny, they are cute together.
The drive was a bit long and I was still thinking about my inhaler, I can't have an asthma attack today.
Rye noticed how worried I was even tho I didn't tell him anything since I don't want him to worry. He put a hand on my thigh and let my head rest on his shoulder.
"Babe, you need to sleep. You've been up all night" he said.
I hummed in response and eventually fell asleep.

Time skip -at the venue-
Rye woke me up when we arrived but I didn't want to.
"Baby, we are here. You need to wake up then you can go back to sleep once we're inside" he tried to wake me.
I woke up and exited the van but I was all grumpy and all I wanted was to go back to sleep, maybe pulling an all-night wasn't a good idea.
We had to walk about 5 minutes to the venue cuz the van wasn't able to park in front of it and I felt my eyes close but I noticed that Jack was asleep.
"Why Jack can be carried to the venue?!" I whined.
It wasn't fair, Jack was still asleep in Sonny's arms.
"Andy be quiet. He's sleeping" Sonny said.
"No, it's not fair!" I said in a childish way.
I knew what I was doing but I was too stressed, first my inhaler and now I can't even sleep.
"Baby calm down. I'll let you sleep till the show"
Rye grabbed my hand and reassured me.
I calmed down and walked in silence till the venue.
Once inside, Sonny laid Jack on the sofa in the green room and I laid on the sofa right next.
Finally, I was able to sleep in peace.

Time skip -during VIP- (sorry I'm lazy)
Now I definitely feel better, I got some sleep and the show went pretty good. I just didn't move much since I was too worried about having an attack on stage.
I tried to stay as calm as possible but now we have to do VIP and I don't know how this will go. They didn't tell us the number of the fans that got VIP and they also said that we didn't actually have much time, only 30 mins, this means that we have to do things quickly.
I already knew that this will be hard.

The fans arrived and we started to take pics and chat with them, there weren't many fans around me so I was doing ok.
I was taking a photo with a girl when suddenly 5/6 girls came up to me at once. They surrounded me and I started to feel anxious, I needed space or my inhaler.
I tried to breathe in and out to stay calm but it wasn't working. The girls kept getting closer and the room started to spin a lot, I knew I was about to pass out.
Then I hit the floor and everything went black.

Rye POV
We were doing the VIP and I was chatting peacefully with a couple of fans when I heard a loud thud. I walked through the fans and noticed that Andy was on the floor. I panicked and rushed to him.
"Andy! Babe!" I called to wake him up but nothing.
I noticed that his breathing was uneven.
"Mikey get me an inhaler NOW!" I commanded.
"Jack, Brook, I need them to back away" I said pointing to the fans.
They obeyed and now I needed to focus on Andy.
"Babe, please. Stay with me, you need to focus on me" I said cupping his face.
He was conscious since his eyes weren't fully closed but I needed to do something to keep him awake.
He whimpered and looked at his side towards the fans.
"No, they are fine. You need to focus on me and stay awake"
I moved his head so his eyes were looking at mine.
"Where is the fucking INHALER?!" I yelled since Mikey wasn't back yet.
I wanted to cry so badly.
"HERE!" Mikey said throwing at me the small object.
I caught it quickly and gave Andy a few puffs.

After a few seconds, he started to feel better and I engulfed him in my arms.
"It's ok. You're fine now" I said trying to calm him down since he just had an attack.
I scooped him up from the floor and brought him to the green room.
"The VIP..." he whimpered.
"No no. You stay here and rest" I stated.
He tried to complain but I wasn't letting him leave.
"Babe, you already had an attack and I got really scared. Why you didn't have your inhaler?" I asked confused.
"Lost it" was all he said.
I hugged him and stayed there.
Thank god, he's ok. I didn't know what would have happened if something happened to him.

___________________________________

Note*
Today has been a long day and I've been feeling like shit cuz of school. So I want to ask you guys a question and you can truly reply in the comments: do you really like my one shots? And do I write them well?
Cuz I'm not American or English so I always try my best when I write in English. Love you guys and stay positive x💜