🇫 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇰 challenge ~Honny~

Inspired by their latest tik tok and there's a bit of smut🙈

Harper POV
I just got back from the barber cuz I decided to cut my hair short. I got long hair for a while now and I decided to make a change. I like how they turned out but I didn't want to show the boys yet so I put on a beanie. When I was home, I went to look for the boys but they seem to not be home. I only saw Robbie in the editing room.
"Rob where are the boys?" I asked him.
"The 3 OG are doing some chores for a video but Sonny is home and he was looking for you, actually" he said still focused on the computer screen.
I replied with a quick -ok- and went to look for Sonny.
He was in my room, sat on the edge of my bed while scrolling through his phone. I decided to scare him.
"BO."
"Fuck!" He screamed, jumping from the bed.
I burst out laughing, I got him so good.
"Man, you scared the shit out of me! Don't do that again!" He said pissed but I couldn't stop laughing.
"Ok ok but that was great" I said once I calmed down.
He rolled his eyes.
"By the way, were you looking for me?" I asked.
"Yeah, I wanted to do a tik tok actually" he said looking at his phone then he showed me the video we are supposed to make.
"We basically have to switch clothes after we flick the lights" he explained.
"Well, I guess we can do that" I said in agreement then we went to Rye's bathroom cuz it's the biggest so it's perfect for the video.
Once there, Sonny gave me the instructions: "ok... so at the beginning, we are gonna freestyle a bit then when the song says -flick flick- you turn off the light and then we change clothes"
I nodded in silence and placed myself near the lights switch.
Sonny started recording and we danced randomly and I couldn't help but smile, we are so dumb. Then it was my turn so I switched off the lights and when it was all dark the music stopped. I was about to turn the lights back ok but I felt something stopping my hand and pinning me against the wall. I let out a choked moan, I didn't expect it.
"You wanna know why I asked you to do the challenge?" Sonny whispered in my ear, I gulped loudly.
"Well, I simply wanted to see your pretty body. You drive me crazy every single day and I'm jealous of Brook. He's always with you" he said and his mouth was connected to my ear.
At the touch, I shivered and it was really hot, I mean Sonny is always hot. I turned on the lights and met Sonny's gorgeous eyes, I got so lost in them but after my gaze fell on his lips and they are the perfect shade of red, so kissable and I bet that they are super soft. I guess he had the same idea cuz no longer after his hand rested in my waist and one of them cupped my face and our lips met. They tasted so damn good, like cotton candy and it was so addicting. He pulled apart but I didn't want to break the connection.
"Well someone is needy..." and a smirk appeared on his candid face.
I blushed so hard but right after Sonny smashed his lips on mine. It was heated and hot, it really turned me on and I guess he noticed that. We continued with our make-out session and I swear that I wanted to go on forever. Then all of a sudden, he stopped and I whined a bit even tho I didn't mean to. He pulled me to the bathroom counter and I sat on it, he placed himself between my legs and I felt his hard on me while he was kissing my neck. Slowly he moved down till he reached my pants and I nodded, letting him do whatever he wanted to me. All I can say is that the view was incredibly hot, he looked so innocent while looking at me through his long lashes and the room was filled with moans. After that, he kissed me passionately and I knew it wasn't only sex.
After our little -break-, we switched clothes and I almost got hard again seeing him shirtless. I mean have you seen his abs. We finally finished the video and only then I realized that I wasn't wearing my beanie anymore.
"You look even hotter with your new hairstyle, I love it and I love you" he said, getting really close.
I was shocked, did Sonny Robertson just say -I love you- to me?!
"Don't be surprised...I'll wait for you in my room cuz even if I love seeing you in my clothes, I think there are too many clothes" he smirked at me and left the room.
I stood there, admiring myself in the mirror. His clothes are so soft and smell so good just like him, I guess from now on I'll steal his clothes. I was lost in my thoughts but I didn't forget that he was waiting for me so I headed towards his room and I returned the favour since he made me feel so good in the bathroom.

___________________________________

Note*
Well this is something new I guess.🙈 I wanted to switch things up and I hoped it turned out alright. I'll try to write new thing everyday and post as soon as possible. Love u all.💕