𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎. ~Jacklyn~

My best friend had a nightmare where I was killed and he woke me up at 2 am with texts cuz he was really worried so why not write a story about it :)

Jack POV
Today has been a busy day even tho is only 5 pm and the day isn't over yet. Me and Rye worked so hard on some secret projects while Sonny and Andy went to the studio to record something. Brook just stayed quiet and helped sometimes but I noticed that he was quieter than usual, maybe he's tired.
I was in the editing room, plopped on the sofa with my laptop while Rye was telling me his ideas for the next cover then Brook came in the room.
"Jacky..." he quietly called.
I looked at him and he looked so small at the door frame.
"Hey...come here" I tapped the spot next to me.
He cuddled my side and I put my arm around his body while Rye kept on going with the ideas.
After 30 mins or so, we finished and Rye went to cook dinner so now I can totally focus on my precious baby. He was half asleep on my lap.
"Baby...don't sleep yet. There is dinner in a bit" I shook his shoulder gently.
He opened his gorgeous green eyes and rubbed them with his tiny hands. I gave him a quick peck and he rested his forehead against mine.
"What's wrong bub?" I asked concerned.
"Just in the mood for cuddles and be lazy..." he replied softly.
"Let's have dinner and then go to bed ok?" I proposed.
He nodded and we went to have dinner.
The house is always quiet when Brook is in his clingy mood so we just enjoyed our time while eating and chatting about random stuff.
"We are gonna go to bed boys..." I said, putting mine and Brook's plates in the sink.
"But it is only 9 pm" Andy said.
"I know but we are tired" I smiled and walked upstairs with Brook.
We changed into our PJ and crawled in bed under the duvet. I put on some music since it helps both of us to fall asleep. Brook fell asleep on my chest and he was so adorable, I won't ever stop saying that I'm so happy he's mine.
Suddenly I didn't feel tired so I just stayed there playing with his golden hair and listening to the soft music. But I got interrupted by a knock.
"Come in" I whispered cuz I didn't want to wake Brook.
"Man, we need you downstairs for a bit" Rye said low once he noticed that Brook was sleeping.
I nodded and somehow slipped out of my boyfriend's grip. I kissed his forehead and walked out of the room.

Brook POV
Today I felt more clingy than ever but I knew we had to do some work so I tried to not annoy Jack much with my need of cuddles and love.
I helped Andy and Sonny with some vocals in the studio but now I only want to sleep.
Thank god, Jack understood my mood right away so after dinner we walked upstairs and I fell asleep as soon as I laid on the bed.
At one point I felt that something wasn't right but somehow I didn't open my eyes.

Everything was pitch black and I started to get dizzy, the room was spinning too fast. Then it stopped and I was suddenly downstairs, at the front door.
I was confused but I heard some chatting from the kitchen so I got closer. All the boys but Sonny were there, just talking peacefully but someone came into the room running.
Sonny was so pale and looked like he saw a ghost.
"G-guys..." he choked on his words.
All of us, including me, turned around and saw a big man that was really creepy.
I tried to speak up but it seemed like I lost my voice so I tried to push the man away but he walked through me like I was a ghost.
I was useless since the only thing I was able to do was watching but something got my attention and I got my eyes off the creepy man.
In no time I heard someone scream, probably Andy and what I saw broke me.
Jack was on the ground in a pool of blood. I panicked and didn't move but my eyes snapped open and I was able to move again.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could and I entered the kitchen in full panic mode. Once I saw Jack, I hugged him and tears started to fall, if I hug him he won't disappear, was my only thought. Jack held me and no one dared to talk.
"Please...don't g-go..." I said between sobs.
"Hey I'm not going anywhere" he rubbed my back.
I stayed in silence since I was still scared then Sonny walked out of the kitchen.
"NO!" I yelled.
He flinched and stopped.
"Brook I just need the bathroom"
I whimpered in Jack's arms cuz I had the feeling that the creepy man would come any moment.
"Baby let's go back to bed..." Jack suggested and he picked me up while leaving the room I saw the other faces really concerned.
In no time I was back in the bed and Jack kissed my lips even tho I was still thinking about the man.
"Baby, what happened? Is it because I left the bed?" Jack asked.
I shook my head no.
"Nightmare" I answered.
"You got killed by a creepy man and I couldn't save you"
A tear fell down at the thought.
He wiped away my tear and hugged me tight, rubbing my back.
Eventually, I calmed down and I fell asleep again in my love's arms.

___________________________________

Note*
I'm uploading late, I know and I'm actually really tired but I didn't want to disappoint you guys so here a new story. Stay happy and remember that you're loved.❤️