It started with 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚢🧪 *1 ~Jacklyn~

No one POV
Brooklyn Wyatt is a straight-A student. The typical good guy. No troubles. He just wanted good grades so he could go to Harvard. His life was good but now he's pretty lonely, after his father died he promised that he would do everything to make him proud and focusing on school made Brooklyn lost all of his friends and now everyone wanted to be near him only for popularity. He was tired to be fake, but he had to do it for his father. He can't let him down. But everything changed when he entered that class...

Brook POV
I was late for my chemistry class but it wasn't my fault, I'm the student president and is a hard and busy job. I ran to class with all my books and notes in my hand. I arrived late but thank God that ms Robertson is really nice to me and she understands my position. I sat at my usual seat and I noticed that Andy was absent so I guess I have to do the experiment alone.

"guys today we are doing an experiment that it may be a bit dangerous but if you be careful, it'll be fine" I started to prepare everything when a boy entered the room.
I know who he is. The king of trouble... Jack Duff. He's always late and in class, he does whatever he wants and teachers don't have any power towards him. Detention is his second home or maybe first, cuz I heard around the apparently he's in a gang and that he doesn't properly have a house anymore due to some illegal stuff. I'm not scared of him... Ok, maybe a little but I just don't want troubles so I hope he doesn't seat with me.

"Mr. Duff you are late again and it's like the 9th time so I have to give you detention" everyone was surprised since ms. Robertson never gives detention but Jack couldn't care less.
"now go seat with Brooklyn and try to pay attention" fuck why me?! Why?! Ok I need to calm down and have to be positive, it's gonna be fine.
He sat near me and did nothing. I did all the work and that's how I wanted it to be. Weirdly it was going good, Jack was drawing on his notebook and my experiment was perfect. I hope for an A+ and for once I don't care if Jack's gonna take some credit for doing nothing. But then the nightmare began...

Ms. Robertson had to go out of the class for a while "guys I have to leave for 5 min, keep on with the experiment and pls be careful" all of us nodded and when I turn back to my work Jack took out his Juul and started to vape.
"emm... You shouldn't smoke. It's not allowed and also smoke will affect the experiment" 
"you need to chill out Wyatt. Now that ms. Robertson is gone you can relax a bit and stop being so worried" then he let out a cloud of smoke on the experiment and I pushed him away.
I knew the reaction will be explosive (ps. I know it's not like that but I had to go along with it for the story) so I was trying to do something about it but ms. Robertson came back and after a few seconds, the worst happened.

The reaction was starting and I tried somehow to hide it while Jack didn't give a fuck. Then...BOOM!!  Everyone looked at me and I didn't know what to say. "Brooklyn..." ms. Robertson started. I looked at Jack with no reason and I realized that I'll go to detention. "no ms. Robertson, it was my fault. Don't blame it on Brook, he did nothing" I was shocked. Did he just defend me? "I appreciate the honesty Jack but it was Brook's fault too so I'll give both of you an hour of detention" I've never been to detention and I was scared but I feel like I deserve it somehow.

Time skip
After school, I went to detention. I was so scared cuz I've never been there and I started to feel like shit cuz I know I've disappointed my dad. When I was about to walk in, Jack ran so he could enter first. Weird. Once inside, everyone looked at me. "whats the pretty boy doing here?" a guy said with a smirk. "emm..." I was frozen. "aww... Look he's scared like a little bitch" I stayed in silence. "hey! Fuck off!" a familiar voice said. It was Jack's. "don't get in between Duff"  "no you have to fuck off! Don't get near him!" they started to argue, about me... What was going on?!

They kept arguing and I've never seen Jack like this. So defensive towards me. Then another guy pushed me. Jack saw him and punched him so a fight has started. I tried to stop Jack but he was too strong. "do you need your boyfriend to fight for you cuz you're too weak?!" the first guy said. Anger was the only emotion I saw in Jack's eyes. He was about to punch him but when he saw my watery eyes he stopped immediately and walked away. I ran after him.

Jack POV
Fucking assholes. They are just assholes. Uh! I punched a locker hurting myself a lot. My hand was bleeding and it started to sting a lot. Then I saw Brook. His soft face and his emerald eyes. I know I look like a bad boy but I have feelings too and mainly I have feelings for Brook. But we are opposites like in the experiment and if we were together an explosion would happen.

"hey are you ok?" he asked me. I simply nodded. "your hand is bleeding. Let me help you" for some reason I didn't complain and let him help me. Maybe cuz I was tired of how my life was going and I really needed help. We went to the bathroom and he took me inside one of the stools so we can have privacy. I sat on the toilet and he was standing in between my legs. I looked up at him. "what are you staring at?" he asked giggling. I looked away with a small smile on my lips. I was looking at you, it was what I wanted to say so bad. "well thanks but I'm not that good looking" shit. Did I say that loud?! I'm an idiot. I was red like a tomato. "you don't have to be shy Jack. I appreciated a lot what you did earlier for me"  "they are just idiots and assholes" was all that I said. Once he finished with my hand he went to my face since I had a black eye due to the fighting. It hurts so I flinched a bit. "oh sorry" he apologized and our faces were inches apart and my heart was beating so fast. "fuck it." I said and I kissed him. It felt so damn right and at the beginning, he didn't kiss back but after he did. It didn't last long and when we separated, we looked at each other in the eyes. But suddenly he pulled me into another kiss. Wow. I didn't expect it. It turned into a make-out session and the taste of his sweet lips was addicting.

Brook POV
Omg. Yes. If you didn't know I have a crush for Jack for so long. I know that I said that I was scared of him but deep down I truly like him. He's so hot and after today I feel safe with him. After our make out, I felt the urge to hug him tight and never let go. He smells so good, I swear. We hugged for a bit then Jack broke the silence " I don't want to ruin the moment but just so you know, I only want you to be mine but I don't think it's right. You deserve someone better than me" wtf is he saying?! "Jack is not true and being yours is something I've always wanted. You are perfect for me, maybe way too perfect. You don't have to worry about anything"  "yeah I have to. If you hang out with me, you'll get beaten up and I don't want that" aww he's cute when he's protective. "Jacky... I'll be fine and I'll do anything for you, even get beaten up" I pecked his lips softly at the end. I know that he's not 100% sure about this but I know it's the right thing for me.

____________________________________

Note*
Sorry if I'm not updating regularly but I don't have a lot of inspiration and also time for writing but I promise that I'll be back soon.🧬