Can we get a 𝗽𝘂𝗽𝗽𝘆?🐶 ~Honny~

Maybe a bit of smut...🤷🏻‍♀️

Harper POV
"Babe please, can we get a puppy? Just for a few weeks at least. I want one so bad" I said like a child to my boyfriend.
"Harp, you already know the answer. We don't have space for a puppy" he replied.
I pouted since I wanted a dog for so long.
"Hey, don't pout. You know I can say no to that" he kissed the pout away.
But I didn't move, I need that puppy.
"Come on babe don't be mad at me. You know that I'll do anything to make you happy but I can't do this thing this time" he tried to reason with me.
"Come back to me when you'll decide to make your boyfriend happy again"
And with that, I left.

It wasn't an actual fight or argue, me and Sonny never fight but I knew that this way I could get whatever I wanted.
I stayed in our room all the time, playing a few songs on the guitar with my headphones on. I was so focused on the music that I didn't hear someone coming in till that someone wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.
He rested his chin on my shoulder but I kept on going with the song, then he started to kiss my neck. He knows where my sweet spot it and I couldn't help but moan.
"Oh so now you're giving in" he whispered in my ear after he pulled down my headphones.
That gave me proper chills and I gulped loudly.
He kept on kissing and sucking my neck and I closed my eyes, there will definitely be a dark mark after.

After a few seconds, I decided to take control.
"Fuck it" I said and turned to kiss him properly.
I took control of the whole situation and straddled him with my legs since I was on top of him.
"Someone tonight wants to take control. Aren't you tired of playing games with me?" He asked smirking.
"I know you like it so why should I stop?" I looked down at his obvious erection.
"Oh shut up" Sonny said and kissed my lips again.
I'm not gonna describe what we did but I'll say that it was amazing.

We laid in bed still naked but we couldn't care less. My head was on his bare chest and his hand started to play with my golden locks.
"Can we please get a puppy?" I broke the silence, I'm not giving up.
"You won't stop till I buy you the cutest puppy right?" He asked looking me in the eyes.
"No, I won't stop but you still love me" I smiled.
"Ok, tomorrow we'll go but I won't forget what you did to get the puppy. You'll be punished"
I squealed all happy.
"Right but now can we please go to bed? I'm tired and want to cuddle" Sonny said sleepily.
"Of course"
I kissed his forehead and lips, then nuzzled more into him and we both drift off.

Sonny POV
The next morning, I woke up with a really cute Harper on top of me. He looks perfect even when he sleeps and he's all mine.
I moved a little and noticed the big bruise on his neck from yesterday, opsi. I chuckled to myself quietly.
I stayed a few more minutes looking at my beautiful boyfriend till he woke up.
"Hey handsome" I said pecking his lips.
"I'm sore" he whined.
I laughed at his statement.
"Sorry baby but you decided to ride me yesterday" I smirked at him.
He blushed madly, how cute.
Eventually, we got ready for the day and Harper made breakfast for both of us. After that, we grabbed our jackets and drove off to the pet store.

Harper was so excited and I haven't seen him so happy in a long time, that damn smile makes me smile too.
When I parked the car, he rushed out to go inside the store and I almost lost him even before I stepped inside the shop. Thank god I found him again at the dog section and I grabbed his hand while he looked at all the puppies.
Then he stopped in front of a little golden retriever and he was so cute, I knew Harper will choose this one. The two cute creatures looked at each other in adoration, both with heart eyes.
"Babe, I want this one. I'm 100% sure" Harper said while tapping the glass to play with the puppy.
"Ok, anything for you"
I kissed his cheek and went to find a worker to help us.

We were finally able to go back home and Harper couldn't get his eyes off the puppy, my heart melted at the sight.
"I know that you're excited about the puppy but don't forget about your boyfriend..." I said sarcastically.
"No babe. I can't forget about you"
He kissed my cheek.
"Good"
With that, we drove home.
Once at the house, we settled the dog in his new home and end up playing with him for the rest of the day.
"Do you have a name yet?" I asked while the blonde boy was playing happily with the dog.
"I was thinking about Alba. It means dawn in Spanish and it reminds me of the sun which is you..." he said looking at me.
"I love it and I love you"
I kissed his lips.
We spent the rest of our lives just the 3 of us. Me, Harper and Alba and I couldn't ask for more.

___________________________________

Note*
I thought this was longer but I guess is alright. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I'm feeling really down mainly cuz of school so I'm trying to pick myself up but I'm writing non stop so once this week is over I'll be back almost everyday.🐾