𝘈𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘢 ~Marvey~

Disclaimer: I found info about the phobia on internet so it might be not that accurate. Also I don't think is a stupid thing obv, it's a serious phobia and if you feel uncomfortable about it don't read this x.

Harvey POV
"Harvey wake up! You have to get ready for soundcheck!" My tour manager yelled and I just grumbled, hiding my face in my boyfriend's neck.
"Morning angel" he said to me with his sleepy voice.
I love when he calls me angel so I gave him a quick kiss to show him my love.
"We have to get up and go to soundcheck" he said sitting up.
I whined cuz I didn't want to leave the bed yet, I don't know today I feel grumpy. But I still got up and put on some clothes and Mikey did the same. After, I took his hand and we both walked to have a quick breakfast on the bus and then right to the venue.
I sang a couple of songs while the technicians were checking everything. Mikey just stood there looking and listening to me, I couldn't have found a better boyfriend. I looked right in his perfect blue eyes and it was like I fell in love with him for a second time. Then I motioned him to come on stage and when he was near me, I grabbed his hand and danced with him to the notes of -me because of you-. I felt on a cloud and at that moment I was only thinking about him, my eyes were only focused on him. He rested his head on my shoulder and then mumbled something.
"What?" I asked looking at him again.
"I said: would you go on a date with me, Cantwell?"
"Wow. How formal but yeah I'd like to go on a date with you, Cobban" I replied giggling a bit, I love how stupid my boyfriend is sometimes.
After soundcheck, we went on our date and Mikey brought me to this nice cafe nearby. We had a great time and we spent all day together, this by far is the best day of the tour.
"Hey...do you want to go back to the bus to cuddle before the meet and greet? I want to spend as much time as possible with you" I asked looking at him.
"Of course we can cuddle and don't worry, I know you love me but you also love your fans" he said with a big smile so we paid our meals and walked towards the bus.
There was no one inside so we could enjoy our cuddles and silence. I laid in bed and he snuggled into me, I ran my hands through his curly hair but he moved away.
"You know that if you do that I'll fell asleep" he said.
"Well, I love your curly hair babe so I won't stop" I said just to annoy him a bit, after a while he stopped complaining and eventually he fell asleep. I stayed awake cuz I have a meet and greet so I can't be sleepy but I listened to some music and looked at my baby sleeping so I was doing more than fine.
It was 7 pm and I had to leave Mikey, unfortunately, he can't come with me cuz he has agoraphobia, that means that he gets anxiety when he's surrounded by a lot of people or when he's in a big crowd but it's fine, I know he watches my shows from backstage or from one of the balconies sometimes and that's enough for me.
"I'm gonna go now bub. Just rest ok? I'll be back soon. Love you" and I kissed his cheek and forehead.
"I love you too angel" he said sleepily. I smiled at his phrase.

Time skip -meet and greet-
I was in the middle of my meet and greet and everything was going smoothly, the fans were amazing and I had a great time. When the last fans came to took a photo with me I looked at Sally, my assistant and mouthed "Mikey?". She just shrugged her shoulders. Well I guess he's still sleeping or he just doesn't want to deal with his phobia today, so I asked Sally to check on him while I was performing.

Mikey POV
It's almost show time and I was on the tour bus, trying to calm myself down. I want to surprise Harvey and to go his show but my stupid phobia is trying to stop me. Then someone entered the bus.
"Mikey?" A voice called, it was Sally.
"I'm here in the bathroom" I said and she came over.
"Are you ok? Harv told me to check on you since you can't come to watch him cuz of..." she started.
"No I'm fine, thanks and I'm gonna go watch him perform" I said with a bit of confidence.
"Really?!" She was excited.
I nodded and she hugged me. I love Sally, she's nice and caring and she helps my boy a lot so I can't hate her.
"Well, then we have to move cuz he's starting in 2 min" and she dragged me out of the bus.
"From where do you want to see him?" She asked entering the venue.
"mmm...from the front balcony" I said.
I think you can get the best view.
There were a lot of people and it was actually scary. The place was loud and I felt anxious but Sally put a hand on my shoulder with a reassuring look. I know I'm gonna be fine, Sally is right there beside me.
The show started and Harvey was amazing as always then he sang my favorite song.
"Ok guys, this song is a bit special cuz I wrote it for the love of my life and unfortunately he isn't here right now but just know that I love you, baby. This is -me because of you-" he said and the track started.
A few tears rolled down my cheeks due to his words. How did I get so lucky? Mid song, one of the stage lights pointed at me and the fans looked behind screaming. Harvey followed the light and saw me. He was shocked and he cried while singing. I felt a bit uncomfortable but I looked in his eyes and it was like the world disappeared. At the end of the song, both of us had cheeks stained with tears but happy tears. He said -I love you- with the microphone and I said it back to him even tho he couldn't hear me. I may have agoraphobia but he has the power to let me forget about the rest of the world.

___________________________________

Note*
I've been writing non stop those days and I hope you guys like what I've been working on. I'll try to switch thing up as much as I can since I don't want to always write the same thing. Stay safe and listen to hrvy's new song.🌙