𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚✨ ~Honny~

Harper POV
We were all stuck at the house due to this virus. Andy went home since he has asthma and doesn't want to get sick, Rye always hangs out with his girlfriend, Brook just spends most of the time playing video games or texting Jack and Mikey and Sonny just walks around doing random stuff. Then there is me, getting bored every single day cuz I don't know what to do.
I tried to write songs, draw, cook, stay in the garden, everything but my only entertainment is to record covers for Instagram.
One day I was too bored so I decided to explore the house, we have a huge mansion so there must be a hidden room or something.
I started upstairs but nothing then I went downstairs and still nothing. As I was about to give up, I noticed a trap door in the corner of the editing room. I got curious so I tried to open it and it revealed hidden stairs. I looked around just to see if someone was there then I started to walk down.
It was really dark down there but soon I found a light switch and once I was able to see, there was a pretty big room. It was empty and a bit dirty but I could fix it and that's what I did.
In the next few days, I tried to turn that place into my hangout spot. After 3 days of hard work, I did it. I put a couch with a small coffee table in front of it, a few more lights and finally the softest carpet ever.

☝︎︎Hangout spot☝︎︎

☝︎︎Hangout spot☝︎︎

I laid on the carpet and relaxed closing my eyes, maybe in this room I'll find some inspiration to do something. Then I remembered that I had my guitar down here so I started to play something.
I sang a song that I wrote and it reminded me of Sonny, I have to admit that I might have a tiny crush on him. I kept singing with my eyes closed and I got lost in the song.

Sonny POV
It's getting pretty boring at the house but I got some time to think about myself. I think I like Harper, I'm not really sure but every time he's around my entire world lights up. I know it's cheesy but it's the truth. He makes me laugh, I love being with him and I kinda get jealous when he spends a lot of time with the other boys.
Then I decided to go and find Harper, maybe he wants to do something together. I looked for him everywhere, it seemed like he disappeared but then I walked through the editing room and I heard someone singing. I tried to figure out where it came from and I looked at the floor confused, no way...
I found a trap door, I didn't know it was even there. I walked down the stairs and recognized right away the voice, it was Harper.
I stayed hidden listening to his angelic voice and the song was beautiful but I guess it's about his current crush, who certainly isn't me.
When he finished, I tried to sneak out quietly but somehow I bumped into Harper making him stumble back, thank god I caught him in time. Our eyes locked and I wanted to have him all for myself.
"Sonny..." he whispered but I was too lost in his gorgeous eyes.
Then without warning, he cupped my face and kissed me. It was full of love and his lips were so damn soft. We parted and my eyes didn't leave his angelic face.
"I think I like you Harper and a lot but I know you like someone else" I said a bit shy, still holding him.
"Sonny did you realized that I just kissed you?"
I blushed, why am I shy all of a sudden?
"Do I have to do it again?"
I looked at him and we kissed for the second time, it just felt right.
"We're you spying on me, Robertson?" He broke the silence.
"Well, it looks like you wanted to hide..."
I looked around the room, it was cozy.
We spent the rest of the day cuddling and I was so happy that he was in my arms but one last thing was bothering me.
"Harper..." I started a bit nervous.
"Yes, baby?"
"Would you be my boyfriend?"
"Yes, baby." He smiled at me.
I snuggled more into his side and I swear that I wanted to stay on that couch forever.

Time skip -a few days later-
Me and Harper were always together and I mean like 24/7. We even showered together. We also decided to tell the boys and they were really happy about it. We spent a lot of time in the secret basement mainly cuz the boys didn't know about it and you can only imagine what we did there...
"Babe.." Harper whined out sitting on my lap.
I looked up from my phone and I saw that he was pouting so I kissed it away.
Then he kept moving on my lap and it wasn't good for my friend down there. I tried to ignore it, looking at my phone but a moan escaped.
I put my phone down and noticed that Harper had his mouth around me and the sight was breathtaking.
"Babe...they will hear us..." I struggled to speak.
He wiped his mouth and gave me a light kiss.
"Then we'll keep it quiet" and he smirked.
He drives me crazy.

Harper POV
Sonny wasn't going easy on me but I was loving it, I only hope no one comes down here.
Both of us were so lost in each other that we didn't hear someone coming down the stairs.
"For fuck's sake! Guys!" A voice got our attention.
"Brook!" Sonny said shocked while I was trying to cover our naked bodies.
"What are you doing down here?" Brook asked covering his eyes.
"What do you think...it's pretty obvious" Sonny sassed and I blushed hard.
"Ok I'm gonna go but just know that I'm traumatized now" he said and left.
I looked at Sonny and we burst out laughing.
"We should put a lock" he suggested.
"Yeah maybe"
and we kept making out.
Since that day, the basement became our spot and it was our special place.

___________________________________

Note*
Had this idea for a while and now I finally decided to do it so I hope you like it. Also I'm really tired, don't know why I'm updating this late.💫