𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 *3 ~Jacklyn~

Read part 1 and 2 before :)
Jacklynswifeyxo suggested and helped me with this part so thank you xxx

Brook POV
"Brook you have to tell me how it went" Sonny asked me for the 100th time.
"Later. Now I have to get Ally ready for school"
"Oh come on. She's not a baby anymore" Sonny said gazing at me this time.
I rolled my eyes at him and Ally walked into the kitchen right after.
"Morning" she said all happy.
"Well, I see that Brook isn't the only one happy after the concert" Sonny joked and a small smirk popped on his face.
"Are you kidding me? I went to Jack's concert and now my dad is kinda dating him or whatever" she looked even happier.
"Ok ok. You have to go now or you're gonna be late for school" I said grabbing her backpack then I kissed her goodbye.
She gave Sonny a quick hug and then left the house.
"Ok, now you don't have any excuse left so tell me everything" he said excitedly sitting on a chair.
But when I was about to speak, I heard a familiar noise like someone was taking pictures. I looked at Sonny confused then we went to the window to see and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Tons of paparazzi were in our front yard and Ally was surrounded by them, clearly confused by what was happening.
I ran towards her and dragged her back inside while Sonny told everyone to go away.

Back inside there was peace and silence again. After leaving the band, I kinda forgot how annoying the sound of cameras could be.
"Are you ok?" I asked Ally worried.
"The flashes were a bit bright but I'm ok"
"What the hell was that?" Sonny said keeping his gaze outside of the window.
"Maybe they know what happened at the concert and now they want to know more about the whole situation"
"Ok, Ally might be right but can't you call Jack and tell him to solve this. I mean it's a bit scary" Sonny said.
"Are you insane? I can't ask Jack that. Yeah we had our moment at the concert but we...it's complicated"
"Dad I can't even go to school. I know that it's like a normal thing for famous people but I don't want to go around with paparazzi everywhere" Ally said looking at me with worried eyes.
"Ok ok, I promise that I will fix this. Ally you can stay at home today and Sonny you can stay as always" I said.
"I mean, you don't have to say it. I would have stayed anyway" Sonny sasses.

The paparazzi stayed in the front yard of our house for hours and I kinda hoped for them to go away so that I didn't have to ask Jack but they were still there. At this point, Jack was my only option so I called him.

"This is Jack's assistant. Who is talking?" A female voice said.
"Emm...it's Brooklyn. I need to talk to Jack, it's urgent" I said a bit shy.
"Jack can't- Sarah give me the phone, I can handle this" a second voice said, probably Jack's.
"Brook?"
"Yeah it's me...I-I have a favor to ask" I didn't know why I stuttered.
"Brook, we know each other for years and you still stutter? That is cute" Jack laughed.
"I'm serious. It's kinda an emergency"
"Ok tell me. Are you ok?" All of a sudden he got serious.
"There are paparazzi out of my house. I don't know how they found the address but now we can't leave the house, Ally can't even go to school" I said hoping that Jack could help me.
"Oh I'm sorry but why don't you guys come and stay at my house. The security will keep the paparazzi away and my driver can drive Ally anywhere" Jack proposed.
"No, I need to stay at my house. I really appreciate it but I don't want to change drastically Ally's life, she's not ready for your lifestyle"
"I get it Brook but everyone already knows where your live and its not a safe place anymore. I just want to keep you safe and if you're not here with me I can't do that" he tried to reason with me.
"You know what...don't worry, I'll fix this by myself" and then I hung up.

I know that Jack wanted to help but he's stubborn, he never listen and every time we have to do things in his way.
Now, what am I gonna do?
This is all a mess cause what if haters are gonna come here and do something weird.