𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑖𝑙𝑙🏰 ~Honny~

Sonny POV
"Are we arrived yet?" Brook asked for the 100th time.
"Babe we'll be there soon" his boyfriend Jack replied.
Me and the boys are going on a trip to this isolated place so we can write our new ep. It was Jack's idea since we need inspiration and a quiet place. Firstly I thought it was a good idea, then I remembered that I'll be alone all the time since Jacklyn and Randy are real.
Finally, we arrived there so Brook stopped with his annoying questions, I love him but sometimes he's too much. Idk how Jack handles him.
That place was really beautiful, it was a huge house on a hill and there was the sea nearby. The house was actually a hotel but Blair made sure there were no fans and just a few people there.
"This place is huge" Rye said, amazed by the house. We walked to the reception where a kind lady greeted us.
"Welcome to our hotel. We got your room ready for you and Harper will help you find them" then she pointed to the most handsome guy in the world.
He had long blonde hair, really tanned skin with a few tattoos and ocean eyes. I was starring so intensely that Jack had to drag me to the rooms.
"Ok this is the first room and it's the most soundproof room in the hotel-" Harper got cut off.
"We call it" Rye said quickly dragging Andy with him. I already know that they are going to have sex. They are unbelievable, I thought rolling my eyes.
"The next one has a king-size bed and a big hot tub" Harper continued.
Jack called that room and Brook smirked looking at his boyfriend. God, why I'm even in this band?!
"Then the last room. I'm sorry it's just a normal room" Harper ended.
"It's ok" I said not caring much.
"But it has the best view and it also has a balcony" he whispered to me and I just smiled. I thanked Harper for his help and went into my room.
It was a normal room as he said but the view was breathtaking. You could see where the hills meet the blue ocean and you could also feel the soft wind blowing on your face as you stood on the balcony. I stood there for a bit, enjoying the fresh air when I saw a small figure walking towards the ocean with a board. I got curious so I went to check.
Walking out of my room I could hear the boys having sex and it was too weird so I just kept walking. I reached the beach quickly since it's not so far from the house and I noticed that the small figure was actually Harper. I looked at him while he was surfing and I could tell that he's not only handsome but also extremely hot. He was actually really good at surfing but I could only focus on his abs and how his messy wet hair was perfect.
"Do you want to try it?" I snap out of my thoughts and I realized that he was talking to me.
"Em... no thanks. I don't know how to surf" I said shyly, hoping that he didn't notice I was drooling over him.
"Well if you want tomorrow morning I can teach you" then he smirked and left.
I blushed so hard, damn he drives me crazy. I stayed at the beach a bit more, listening to the sound of the waves crashing on the shore and I actually got inspiration. Then I came back to the house for dinner.
"Here you are, finally" Brook said.
"Sorry I got inspired so I wrote something down" I replied.
"Let's have dinner" Rye said and we started to eat. We were all chatting and having a great time when Harper walked into the room. I looked at him and couldn't help but smile.
"Tomorrow at 8 am ok?" I just nodded since I was so lost in his eyes. He giggled and then left.
"What was that Sonny?" Andy asked.
"Someone has a crush" Brook said with a smirk.
"Stop it" I was red like a tomato.
"Aww how cute. You look like when you had a crush on me" Jesus why Brook can't keep his mouth shut?!
"What?!" Jack looked pissed.
"Sonny had a crush on me but I love you babe so don't worry" Jack looked at me and if eyes could kill I'll be already dead.
Andy and Rye just laughed.
"I was just confused ok? And I don't like Brook anymore so don't be jealous" I ended and we changed the subject.
When we finished dinner, Jacklyn went to their room and I was about to go to mine but Andy stopped me.
"Don't listen to Brook... that guy is cute and if you like him, just go for it" he said with a smile.
"Who's cute?" Rye asked with a concerned look.
"You...you are cute baby" Andy replies quickly then left with Rye.
Why is everyone so jealous? I pushed away my thoughts and just went to bed.

Time skip -next morning-
I woke up and it was 7 am, I got ready since at 8 am I had to meet with Harper. I hope I don't ruin everything. Once I got ready, I had a quick breakfast and then walked towards the beach. Harper was already there, shirtless. He's too hot.
"Hey..." I said low.
"Hey, Sonny, ready to surf?" 
"Kinda..." I laughed nervously.
"Don't worry I got you" then he started to teach me.
Firstly we started out of the water and every time he touched me I felt this rush through my body. I like him a lot. Then we practiced in the water and it went well, I guess. After 2h of practice, we took a break then he said to me "wanna see my special place?"
I nodded and he grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the sea.
"Hop on the board" I did as he said and when both of us were on, he paddled far from the shore.
Once we were in the middle of nowhere, he stopped and took a deep breath.
"The ocean is my special place. I love it and now that you are here, I love it even more" I blushed at his statement.
"You know...when I first saw you, I saw something interesting in you and also I asked myself why you were 5th wheeling on a vacation" I giggled a bit.
"We are supposed to write a new ep but my bandmates just want to have sex so..." 
"got it" he said.
"But have you ever left the hotel?" I asked out of nowhere.
"Actually no, I like it here but I promised myself that I'll leave when I'll meet the right person" he replied. 
"and when do you think you'll meet her?" At this point, I wasn't thinking about my words.
"Maybe I just met him" he said and he leaned forward and our lips met.
I can't even describe how it was, just perfect. Then he looked in my eyes with his ocean ones and I knew that I love him.
"You are the right one Sonny" was all he said.

Time skip -end of the vacation-
Me and Harper spent a lot of time together since the kiss and now he's actually my boyfriend, I can't be happier. We also finished the ep and the boys were so happy for me but they didn't know that Harper was coming home with us.
"Baby are you sure it's fine for the boys?" He asked me while we were packing.
"Don't worry, it's perfectly fine" I said giving him a quick kiss and when we finished we headed downstairs. The boys looked confused.
"Harper is coming with us" I stated.
They stayed quiet and Harper started to get nervous. Andy came to us and spoke "we could never leave behind the love of our mate" we all laughed and then started to drive home.
The best vacation of my life.

___________________________________

Note*
Sorry if I haven't post anything but I've been sick those days. Also idk why all my Honny stories are so long so sorry🙈. But I really enjoyed writing this one so I hope you guys like it. Comment for suggestion or ships.❤️