𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕣 host ~Marvey~

Based on Mikey tour on august. Jack will be there!

Harvey POV
I just came back from America and Jack let me stay at his apartment with his boyfriend Sonny. They are cute together even tho I always third wheel.
"Hey, Harv!" Jack said entering the flat hand in hand with Sonny.
"Hey" I said still writing on my note.
I'm working on a song but I'm not sure how it's turning out.
"I was talking with Sonny and you should come to my tour" he said out of the blue.
I raised my eyebrow, looking at him.
"I mean it's not a proper tour, we are a bunch of guys and we all sing our songs and stuff and there'll be my friend Mikey. He'll be the host" Jack explained.
"Well, why not" I replied.
It's not a bad idea and I love listening to jack singing, that's why I asked him to go on tour with me. He's super talented.
Then we spend the night all together playing board games and eating tons of snacks.

Time skip -the day of the tour-
Today Jack starts the tour and we'll all travel to England for a week, I'm actually really proud of my best friend.
After an hour or so we arrived at the venue, tons of fans screaming as soon as we exited the van. Once inside, Jack did soundcheck and me and Sonny just looked at him and talked.
"You should get a boyfriend" the curly boy said randomly.
How did he know? I haven't come out yet.
"Jack told me, I mean we don't have secrets with each other's but no worries, I won't tell anyone"
I nodded.
"Well, it's not that easy. I want someone to love not only to have sex with" I explained.
"Got it"
As Jack ended soundcheck, a bunch of people entered the venue.
"Mr. Jack Duff...look at him!" A voice said loudly.
Jack jumped off the stage and went to hug someone.
"Harvey I want you to meet my old friend Mikey" he said pulling me towards the small crowd.
Then I saw an angel. I was shocked, he was perfect and I zoned out. His curly black hair with a bit of blonde made him look more than good, his kind and blue eyes, the tattoos that made him look a bit like a bad boy but a hot one and finally his smile. That damn smile was everything, I could look at it for days and never get bored of it.
"Ok Harvey this is Mikey" jack tapped my shoulder bringing me back to reality.
Mikey handed out his hand and I shook it even tho I was too distracted by his gorgeous smile. Somehow I managed to focus and I ended up talking to a bunch of people but I zoned out again when the perfect boy talked to me.
"So I heard you're Jack's best mate" he started.
"Yeah..." I didn't know what to say.
"What do you do for living?" He asked to start a conversation.
"Emm...I sing" that was a bit awkward, come on Harv don't mess it up.
"Oh you should sing something tonight then"
"Well, I don't know if I can, I mean it's not my tour"
"Nah don't worry, I'll take care of it. Also, I want to hear you sing, you must sound like an angel" he whispered the last part.
I blushed so badly.

Time skip -show time-
I was weirdly nervous, probably cuz Mikey was there, I don't know. The boy walked on stage and started to entertain all the people in the room, he's really got at it. I listened to every single word he said, forgetting about my worries but then he called my name.
"Well I want to tell you guys something...today I met someone that intrigued me a lot and I found out that he can sing so now please welcome to HARVEY!" And everyone cheered.
I walked on stage and I was so nervous but I breathed in and started to sing. Mikey was next to me and we made eye contact then he joined me and it was magical. His voice is so deep but sounds perfect with mine.
Towards the end of the song, we were so close and I wanted to kiss him so badly but the crowd stopped me right before with its claps.
We both blushed so hard and bowed then walked off stage. We listened to the others off stage and our hands brushed a few times, I think I like him even tho I just met him.

Time skip -after the show-
We were into this huge building for this party after the show and I made up my mind, I'll talk to him seriously.
"Hey Mikey" I walked to him.
"Hey, I was looking for you. You sang amazingly on stage!" He complimented me.
I blushed at his sentence.
"Yeah, you too" I said back, I can't be shy right now.
"Do you want a drink?" He asked me and I nodded.
We talked about random stuff, he's lovely.
"So are you in a relationship?" He asked.
I shook my head and he seemed to smile.
"How about you?" I asked back.
"No but I like someone..." he said low.
Perfect, now I can't say that I like him cuz he likes someone else.
"Well this person is a boy and has blondish hair and right now is here with me..." he described.
I was confused.
"It's you, Harvey!" He laughed.
Omg, what?!
After that party, we went home together and now I can say that Mikey Cobban is my lovely boyfriend.

___________________________________

Note*
The ending was a bit rushed but I didn't know how to ended it so sorry. Marvey is back and I miss both of them hanging with the boys, ngl. Hope everyone is happy and safe, you can text me for anything.🎤