ᑭᗩᑎIᑕ attack ~Marvey~

Not really triggering but read at your own risk xxx

Harvey POV
I have panic attacks sometimes.
I've always had since I was 6 years old and I actually don't know the reason why but they usually happen while I sleep or when there is too much silence. That's why I love music so much, whenever I start to feel anxious I put on some music and I relax to the melody that is playing.
Obv when I was a kid, it was much worse but now I'm able to handle it most of the times and it actually got better. But my boyfriend, Mikey, is not aware of anything.
We've been together for a month and I've never had an attack yet so I'm kinda happy with that. I don't want him to find out anyway because in my past relationship they got annoyed by my attacks and the stress and pressure didn't help me at all so I promised myself to not let people find out about it.

I was scrolling through twitter while Mikey was in the shower and I just realized the silence that was there so I turned on the tv.
After a few minutes, my boyfriend came out with a towel around his waist and he kissed my forehead in a really sweet way.
"Why do you have the tv on if you're not even watching it?" He asked curiously.
"Emm...I'm listening to it..." I replied nervously.
"Ok, well I'll get dressed and if you want we can go downstairs to get dinner or we can have room service" he proposed and I nodded.
I kept scrolling my phone and once Mikey was ready, we went downstairs.

We were holding hands and as soon as the waitress saw us, she led us to an isolated table.
I was confused, why we weren't in a normal table like everyone?
"I got it reserved for us so we could enjoy our time peacefully" Mikey said resting his hand on mine.
It was like he read my mind.
I needed to calm down tho, everything will be fine and Mikey is with me so I'll definitely be alright...right?
We started eating as soon as our food arrived and it was amazing, Mikey got a simple steak while I had pasta. We enjoyed our time and even tho the restaurant was really quiet, talking to Mikey really helped.
He's just perfect cuz he's always there for me no matter what and he has the ability to make things better even when he's not aware of your situations, I just got lucky with him.
"Do you want to order dessert? They have your favorite ice cream here"
He knows me too well.
"How can I say no to that?"
And we ordered desserts.
But the night was going too well so obv a call had to ruin the moment. I sighed and picked up the call, it was my assistant.
"Harv, I know you are on holiday with Mikey right now but we have a problem" she said panicked.
"What happened?" I tried to stay calm even tho deep down I was panicking a bit.
"We let the label listen to your new song and they said that is not ok"
"Why? For what reason? The fans already love it and I haven't released it yet"
"They said that you can guess it is about a guy" she tried to explain.
"But that's the point... you know who it's about" I said looking at Mikey who was a bit worried, obv the song is about him.
"I know but they said that if you put out the song they'll end your contract"
At that sentence, I froze...if I don't have a label what will I do?
I'd be a failure and Mikey would think that I'm just a loser. I can't let that happen.
"Ok listen, I'll think about a solution and I'll call you tomorrow" I said and ended the call.
I can't panic now.
"What's wrong bub?" My boyfriend asked concerned.
"Nothing. Just some work stuff"
I didn't tell him only cuz I don't want him to worry.
He kissed my cheek and that calmed me down after we carried on with our night.

Once back in our room, I started to think bout a million things mainly about the song but I got out of my thoughts as soon as Mikey wrapped his arms around me from behind.
"Are you still here with me or is your head in the clouds?" He joked.
"Sorry...just a bit tired..."
then he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bed and both of us climbed under the covers. I put my head on his chest out of habit and he put his arm around me, we just cuddled till we drift off.

Mikey POV
Harvey fell asleep before me but I stayed still and kept on drawing circles on his side with my fingertips.
I love him more than anything but I feel like he's hiding something from me, something that he doesn't want to tell me. I won't force him to speak obviously but I wish he could trust me.

While I was lost in my thoughts, Harvey moved a bit so I pulled him closer to my chest. But as I did that I noticed that he was breathing heavily, maybe it was a nightmare so I kissed his temple softly to calm him a bit.
I waited a few minutes, hoping that he would calm down but it got worse. He was struggling to breathe and he was sweating a lot, I decided to wake him up.
"Babe! Baby wake up!" I said aloud.
He mumbled something inaudible and it looked like he was panicking.
I shook him awake and he finally opened his eyes. He gasped for air and sat up straight away, he definitely had a panic attack.
I engulfed him in my arms and he just cried.
"Shh, it's ok babe. I'm right here with you" I calmed him down.
I wanted an explanation but I waited for him to tell me without pressure.
"I had a panic attack" he confessed.
"It's ok now. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere"
He got out of my grip and looked at his lap.
"No, I have them regularly mainly when I sleep or when there's too much silence. I guess it happens when I overthink"
He looked so scared and small and my heart ached for him.
"Hey, look at me. It's perfectly fine, I wish you told me before but now it's ok. I'm not gonna leave if that's what you're scared of"
He let out a sigh of relieve and he hugged me again breaking down.
"I-I thought y-you were l-leaving...just like the o-others" he cried soaking my shirt.
"Why would I leave? I love you too much to do that and it's not you're fault if you have them. We'll go through this together" I said running my hand in his soft hair.
"Now go to sleep and when you'll wake up, I'll be here next to you"
I kissed his lips softly and both of us laid down cuddled up with each other.
I love Harvey and I'll never stop doing that.

___________________________________

Note*
Sorry for this late update. I've been a bit busy with my friends and stuff but here a bit of Marvey for my Marvey shippers. Tell me something about you in the comments or if you want to know something about me.☺️