𝗔𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 boyfriend :( ~Jacklyn~

TW: mentions of abuse.

Jack POV
Here we go again. I'm all alone at home. Don't get me wrong, I love being on my own, in my own bubble but even for me sometimes it's too much. Randy went on a date and they are not gonna sleep at home either. You know what I mean. Then Harper decided to go to Tenerife to visit his family and his new girlfriend, that he met 2 months ago and Sonny just went with him. Brook has a boyfriend, his name is Ethan and Brook always goes to his house and most of the time, he comes back home at 4 am or just sleeps there. So here I am, in a big mansion by myself...nice.
Since I was already bored, I decided to walk around the house while listening to music. I don't know why I did that but I kept ongoing. Then I cleaned the house, a thing that I never do but today I was in the mood. I also put all the food in alphabetic order in the cabinets. I know, I'm weird. Then I made some music in the studio and since I drank like 3 coffees, I decided to watch all the Rick and Morty's episodes again.
I was peacefully plopped on one of the cinema's armchair when I hear a loud noise. I stopped the episode and stayed in silence and I guessed that someone was in the house. Shit. I quickly got up and quietly sneaked to the door of the room to see who it was. I also got my phone ready to call 911. When I opened the door a bit, I saw that it wasn't a robber but just Brooklyn.
"Brook it's like 3 am. What are you doing here?" I asked rubbing my eyes cuz the light was blinding me.
He didn't reply to me and I noticed something was off. He was wearing an oversized hoodie that was actually mine and the hood was covering his head while the long sleeves were hiding his small hands.
"Are you ok?" I asked again, hoping for a reply this time.
Still nothing, he just kept his look low and headed off to his room upstairs. He was limping and I knew something happened at Ethan's house. I grabbed his wrist to stop him but he got out of my hold with a low whimper.
"Brook tell me what the hell happened at Ethan's!" I said a bit too loud.
He turned to me and I met his eyes. He was broken and his face was all bruised and beaten up. Omg...
"Jack leave me alone! " he yelled at me and I flinched. Brook never yells.
I stood on the stairs for a few minutes, trying to figure out what to do. After, I decided that I'm going to his room just to check on him. I knocked a few times and he just said: "go away jack".
I rested my forehead on the wooden door.
"Brook I just want to know if you're ok..." I said from the outside then he opened the door but I got hit by a bunch of hoodies.
"What the-?!" I said pretty confusedly.
"Here are all of your hoodies. I gave them back to you" he said coldly.
Then he slammed the door on my face. What did I do? I mean me and Brook always share clothes so I didn't get it. I'm not even mad, just lost. I don't know what was going on. I shrugged off my thoughts and picked from the floor my stuff then walked towards my room to put them in my wardrobe. In the end, I just went to bed since it was like 6 am and I was pretty tired.

Time skip -midday-
I woke up after a horrible nightmare. It was about Brook and Ethan. I've never said it but I actually hate him. He treats Brook like an object and Brook deserves more cuz he's so precious and cute and if I was in Ethan's position, I would treat Brook like a real king. I know that I can't do that tho cuz Brook's already taken so I'll never tell him my feelings for him.
I looked at the clock and it was already late so I walked downstairs to prepare lunch. In the middle of my way, I got scared cuz the door opened and Sonny walked in, holding Harper's hand. Well someone had fun.
"Hey, guys! You're back!" I said giving both of them a hug.
"Yeah we came back earlier cuz we missed everyone" Sonny said.
"But where is everyone?" Harper asked putting down his suitcase.
"Brook's upstairs sleeping I guess and Randy spent the night at a hotel" I replied.
Then we ate something all together and when I was about to do the dishes, I heard Brook grabbing his keys and leaving. I knew he was going to Ethan.
"Guys I need to talk" I said but they looked nervous.
"Jack...if it bothers you that I'm with Sonny I'm sorry but we love each other" Harper started.
"Yeah but we are a still best mates" Sonny ended.
"No no. I'm totally ok with you two dating. I'm really happy for you" I grinned.
They looked both relieved.
"I wanted to talk bout Brook... I think Ethan is abusing him" I stated.
Both of them looked shocked.
"If you really think that maybe you should go check on him before it's too late" Sonny said.
He's right and that's exactly what I did.
I grabbed my car keys and drove to his house. I hesitated a bit before knocking but I had to do it for Brook. No one answered me obv but a second after, the door opened slowly and there was Brook with red eyes and just a hoodie on.
"What the hell Brook?!" I was scared to know.
He just hugged me and cried hard into my chest.
"We have to go" I stated and once in the car Ethan came out.
"I knew you were a slut but not a fucking bitch! Don't you dare to leave with that loser!" He yelled and I just replied with a middle finger out of the car window while I drove away.
Once at home, I just helped Brook out of the car and brought him to his room. Then he started to talk.
"Jack...he-you-" he was shaking so bad.
I wrapped him with my arms.
"Shhh. It's ok now. He's not here now. Just me" my heart broke for Brook.
I had to see what that bastard did to my angel. I lifted the hoodie once Brook let me to and I was about to cry. I could see only bruises and marks on his tanned skin.
"You have to shower...do you want me to help?" He shook his head lightly saying no and I respected that since what happened.
After 10 minutes, he got out and I was waiting for him right outside. I have to be there for him. I lead him to his bed and put on a duvet so he won't be cold.
"Brook I want you to know that I'm always here for you. I love you so much and seeing you like this hurts my heart but I can help you so remember about that ok?" I said softly and then kissed his forehead.
When I was about to leave he called me, I turned to face him.
"Stay...please" he said and without thinking twice, I laid next to him, cuddling him with my hand in his golden hair.
"I love you too Jack. I should have been with you not with him. I'm sorry" and before I could reply, he was already asleep.

___________________________________

Note*
Had this idea for a while and now I finally finished it. I can write a second part about Sonny and Harper vacation If you want. Just let me know.🔥