Rᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ?! ~Ot6~

Andy POV
I was drinking my tea peacefully with Rye on the couch while Jack was cuddling my side, I love when he's clingy. Harper was cooking dinner for all of us and Sonny was helping him or just looking at his bum, I don't know they are weird sometimes. Then the silence broke as soon as Brook entered the kitchen, not a surprise.
"Guys! Guys! Mikey is coming to visit us!" He screamed all happy.
"Brook you need to calm down or my ears will hurt" Jack said low.
"I was doing an IG live and Mikey joined me. We talked about the old days and I told him that he should come to the house. WE'LL GET THE OG BACK TOGETHER!" He yelled again and left the room.
"Wow, I've never seen Brook this excited..." Rye giggled.
"Well, you should see him when it's time for...you know..." Jack smirked.
"Jack Richard Daniel Duff!" Sonny scolded him.
Jack shrugged his shoulders and I noticed how worried Harper was so I approached him.
"Harp don't worry, you'll love Mikey. He's hilarious and just a nice guy in general" I tried to reassure him with a hug.
The night went on quietly.

Harper POV
When Brook entered the room so happy I wondered what happened but when he said the reason why my mood dropped.
Mikey, their ex-bandmate and maybe partner, is coming here tomorrow. I don't know how to feel about this. Brook looked so happy about it and I bet the other boys are excited too, what if Mikey wants to come back.
Obv he can't come back in the band out of nowhere but I'm still worried, he can still take my place or something. I need to talk to someone but who? Brook absolutely no. Andy and Rye built Roadtrip with Mikey and Jack I don't know, he looks like he doesn't care but I'm not sure so my only solution is Sonny. Maybe he'll understand me, I mean he took Mikey spot in the band and I arrived after him. After dinner, I'll talk to him.
We ate in silence or at least I didn't speak and Jack gave me a look like -are you ok?-. I nodded slightly and once finished I got up.
"I'm gonna go to bed, I'm a bit tired" I stated.
It isn't an actual lie but I hope that tonight Sonny sleeps with me so I can talk to him.

Sonny POV
I noticed that Harper was a bit off and I guess is the whole Mikey thing, I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared too.
"Guys, I'm gonna go check on Harp. You can start the movie without me"
and I ran upstairs.
I didn't bother to knock since it was my room, I just knew he was gonna be in there. I laid on the bed next to him and caressed his back.
"You aren't tired...are you?" I asked him even tho I knew the answer.
He turned around and hugged me tight, I just held him in my arms.
"I'm scared Sunjob...what if he takes my place?" He mumbled into my shoulder.
I pulled away to look at his face.
"No, he won't take your place. I promise that" I said calmly.
"Now let's go to bed. I want to cuddle with you" I said with a kiss on his cheek.
Then, while I was changing into my PJ, Jack came into the room all sleepy. He laid on the bed and hugged Harper from behind.
"I want cuddles but they won't give them to me" the Irish boy whined.
I love clingy Jack so we let him sleep between me and Harp and all 3 of us fell asleep right away.

Time skip -next day-
I woke up and saw my arm laid on both Jack and Harper's waist. I love them more than anything. Eventually, all 3 of us got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.
Rye was in the kitchen and all of us exchanged kisses.
"The other 2 are coming in a sec and Mikey should be here in about 30 mins" Rye said while sipping his tea.
I noticed Harp tense so I squeezed his hand and gave him a quick peck.
After 30 mins, Mikey arrived and we all went to the door.
"MIKEY!" Brook squealed happily.
"I missed you guys!" He said with a big smile.
He hugged everyone and when he saw me and Harp he gave us a kind smile, Mikey is really nice. Then we walked to the living room and sat down, Harper sat on my lap since he was too nervous and Jack held Brook cuz he was too excited.
"So I see that Jacklyn is finally real" Mikey smirked.
Jack blushed but Brook pointed out that all of us were in a relationship together.
"Oh...then I'm really happy for you guys, really. You deserve to be happy" he said.
The boys kept chatting while me and Harper just stayed in silence with each other company. Maybe he was right, maybe Mikey will take our spot...

The day went on and Rye and Brook showed Mikey the house, Harper cooked for all of us as always and after we decided to chill in the garden/pool.
Brook dived right in and usually, he asks Harp or Rye to join him but this time he called Mikey. Rye entered the pool after a bit while Andy sat on the border with Jack standing in between his legs.
We felt left out again but I won't let it ruin our day so I pushed Harp into the pool and I dived in right after. I wanted to distract him a bit.
We actually had fun and then Jack proposed to sing a song all together so Andy went to grab his guitar. We had to decide a song and Rye suggested a cover but Brook wanted to sing an original song. They chose -Miss taken- (ps. Idk if sonny and Harper know the lyrics so just went with it for the story) and I actually forgot the lyrics to that song. Harper looked properly upset and after a min, he left the room. I didn't know what to do.
When they finished the song, I stood up and simply said.
"Good job guys..." obv I was sarcastic and then I went to look for my boy.
They messed up a bit, not gonna lie. I finally found Harper and he was actually crying. I hugged him, I feel so bad.
"I felt like they forgot about me and I know it's stupid" he sobbed.
"No, it's not stupid angel" I said not moving.
Then all the boys came into the room.
"What is going on?" Brook asked.
"I tell you what is going on...you left me and Harper out cuz you were too focused on Mikey and now he thinks you all forgot about your own boyfriend!" I yelled a bit even tho I didn't mean to.
They all looked guilty.
"I'm so sorry babe, I got carried on by the whole thing. Forgive me please" Brook said to both of us but mainly Harper.
"We are all sorry, really sorry" Andy added and Rye and Jack nodded.
We did a big group hug and now Harper's beautiful smile was back.
"Mikey, you are missing in the group hug" I said and pulled him towards us.
We all needed that hug.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you before and I'm truly happy that you're here Mikey" I apologized.
"Well I didn't want to cause trouble so sorry for that" he said a bit awkward.
"I think we all need to go to Nando's. In the true Roadtrip spirit" Rye suggested.
This time we all agreed since Roadtrip is nothing without Nando's.

___________________________________

Note*
Back with the Ot6. I kinda like this one so I hope you guys like it too. Those few days I got inspired and I wrote a lot even tho I should focus on school but that's irrelevant.😂