Band Reunion *2 ~Honny/Jacklyn~

This was a request from Pawa_xD sorry for taking so long.
Read part 1 before this :)

Brook POV
I didn't know what time it was but it was definitely too early for me.
I woke up this early for no reason and I couldn't stop thinking about the night before, that kiss was stuck in my head.
I slightly turned on my side and saw Jack peacefully sleeping next to me, we didn't have sex or anything, just laid together.
I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice Jack's body slowly getting closer till the point it was pressed against mine.
I wanted him to be like this forever but I kept thinking about Kirsty.
I know that she's only a beard but I'm not incredibly happy about being a 'secret' even tho I understand Jack's situation.
"Hey..." Jack's raspy morning voice broke the silence.
I just snuggled into his bare chest.
"I know something is bothering you...wanna talk about it?" he asked wrapping his arms protectively around me.
I chewed my lip while thinking if I should tell him.
"Hey...is everything ok?" he pulled the lip from between my teeth and I noticed his worry.
"I-I was just thinking that...you know...about you and Kirsty..." I looked away cuz I was scared of his reaction.
"I know you're worried about it but we'll figure it out but you don't regret the kiss right?"
"No no" I replied turning back to look at his eyes.
"Good" he smiled and gave me a soft kiss.
For the rest of the day, we stayed in bed cuddling and watching movies.

Harper POV
Me and Sonny spent the whole night at the studio and it was the best studio session I've ever done in my life.
Everything was perfect from the mood to the equipment and Sonny is a genius with beats.
We managed to come up with a couple of songs ideas and we started to work on one of them.
It turned out pretty good even tho it isn't finished but working with Sonny is something special.
He has his own way to make music and I've never seen someone being so passionate about it as him, probably that's why his music is so good.
Spending time with him also reminded me of how funny and a good person Sonny is and also that I kinda like him but that's not relevant.

The morning after I woke up on one of the couches in the studio but Sonny was gone, we created a mess in that room.
A second after Sonny came in with 2 coffee cups from Costa.
"You're awake, perfect. I brought you coffee and I hope you didn't change your order"
I took a sip and I was really impressed, how did he remember after all those years?
"We used to go to Costa a lot back in the days and you're the only person I know that takes that weird order so..." he explained.
"hey! It's not weird, it's actually really good" I defended and wrapped both my hands around the cup cuz suddenly I was freezing.
Sonny noticed it and put a blanket on my shoulder, I replied with a low 'thank you'.
"You know...I loved yesterday's session. We should do this more often" he said breaking the silence that filled the room.
"I enjoyed it too, it reminded me of the studio sessions with the band" I replied resting my head on his shoulder while smiling at the memory.
"I like being around you..." he said keeping his gaze fixed on something in the room.
When he turned his attention towards me, I got up from his shoulder and got nervous.
I felt my heart beating so fast and I bet that Sonny heard it too.
"You don't have to be nervous Harp. It's ok" he cupped my face with one hand and kissed my cheek, I melted at his touch.
We laid on the couch again, me on top of Sonny playing with his rings.
We were both aware of our feeling and we should have talked about them but words weren't needed so we just stayed in a comfortable silence.

Time skip -later that day-
My phone started to ring and I woke up cursing under my breath, who the fuck is calling me?
I got up from my previous position on top of Sonny and looked at the ID of the caller, it was Brook.
I rolled my eyes and answered the call with and annoyed 'hello'.
"Where the fuck are you? You disappeared for almost 24 hours and I'm worried!" Brook started to yell in my ear.
"Brook pls don't be so loud...and I'm still with Sonny. We fell asleep in the studio since we pulled an allnighter" I said sleepily while rubbing my eyes.
"Oh, sorry if I woke you up but I was worried...everything alright there?"
"Yeah, we're just tired but how did it go with Jack?" I asked, the smirk probably visible even with my tone.
Brook told me everything that happened and I felt a bit sorry for him cuz I know he has a crush on Jack since forever but they are made for each other so they'll make it through.
"Brook don't worry, Jack will find a solution and I'll help if you need me to"
"Yeah, you're right and thanks. Now I have to go, don't be away from home for too long" he said.
I replied with a simple 'ok' and hanged up.

I put my phone back into my pocket and tried to climb back up on the couch but failed cuz Sonny woke up.
"Sorry, Brook called. He thought I was dead" I explained resting again on Sonny's chest.
"I should call Rye too but It's kinda late so I'll do it tomorrow"
We stayed like that without saying anything when I decided to ask Sonny something.
"Your manager allows you to be with whoever you want to right?"
Sonny looked at me furrowing his brow, clearly confused by what I just asked.
"Yeah...there's a reason he shouldn't?" he laughed probably thinking it was a dumb question.
"Yeah, sorry just curious..." I tried to hide it but he knows me too well.
"What's wrong? You can tell me..." he reassured me by tightening his grip around me.
"It's just that maybe if between us goes well, they won't let me be around you...and if I'm being honest I can't be away from you, we just got closer..." I admitted.
"Aww...you're too cute but don't worry, I won't let that happen to us cuz I can't stay away from you either"
I smiled like an idiot at his reply but it reassured me, maybe we will last or at least I hope so.
"Come on, don't worry about that now. Can we go get something to eat?" he asked with puppy eyes.
"But it's the middle of the night"
"I know but it doesn't matter"
I just said yes only cuz I couldn't say no when he does his puppy eyes so he dragged me out of the studio.

We got our food and we were on our way back when I asked Sonny if we could go back home, he agreed so we grabbed our stuff and headed towards mine and Brook's place.
Once at the front door, I unlocked it with my keys and dragged Sonny inside.
We put all of our stuff at the entrance but someone scared the crap out of me.
"What the fuck?!" I almost screamed.
"Jesus, guys. You scared us" Jack said from the stairs with a broom in his hands.
"Is that a freaking broom?" Sonny laughed.
"Hey, don't judge me. I thought you were some burglar or something so I had to defend myself"
"Ok but now with a broom" Sonny laughed even harder and I couldn't hold it anymore.
"What the fuck is going on? Jack...come back to bed..." Brook whined from the top of the stairs.
"Morning Brook" I said laughing at how adorable he looked with is PJ.
"Harper!" his eyes widened and he ran down the stairs to hug me.
"Did you miss me that much?" I joked.
"Yeah, you left and I thought you would never come back. Sonny don't take him away like this again!"
"Ok won't do it again" Sonny replied laughing at how dramatic Brook was.
All of this was just too funny.
"Ok well, we're gonna go back to bed cuz it's too early for me. It's 5 in the morning" Jack said and went upstairs with Brook.
Me and Sonny just stayed on the sofa since we couldn't sleep anymore.
We cuddled and I was more than happy to have him.

Time skip -a month later-
Sonny's break from work ended so now he's back in the studio full time but I'm not complaining cause we still had time to see each other.
Brook, on the other hand, isn't really happy about the whole Kirsty and Jack situation plus he's back on tour so it's even harder for both of them.
I tried my best to cheer him up but it seems like nothing was working and I had enough of seeing my best friend like that so I called Jack.
"Harper?"
"Yeah, it's me. I called you cause I wanted to talk about Brook" I started.
"What about him? Is he ok?" Jack panicked as soon as I mentioned Brook's name.
"He's fine but there is a problem..."
Jack stayed in silence.
"He misses you and the beard situation isn't helping..."
Still silence from the other side and for a moment I thought Jack left.
"What do I do to fix it?" he asked, his voice filled with worry.
"I mean, I don't really know but you should come clean with what is going on with you and Kirsty and I know it's not easy but we will help you..."
"But I can't...they made me sign some stuff...so I'm kinda trapped" he said and I noticed how broken he was cause of this.
"We already got it. Me and Sonny found a good lawyer for you and he will help you to get out of this. We also found a new manager that will treat you the right way" I reassured him.
"Really?!"
"Yeah, that's what friends do. Also, I would do anything to see you guys happy together" I said happy that Jack liked the plan.
"Thanks Harp, it means everything. Later I'll call Brook and tell him" he said happily.
"No problem mate" and I ended the call.
I hope it works out for them.

Time skip -a few months later-
Jack managed to confess everything that was going on between him and Kirsty and it worked out pretty good.
He changed manager as we planned and the fans understood his situation showing tons of support.
Kirsty was free to date her boyfriend and Jack was free to be in public with Brook.
Brook also moved into Jack's house so I asked Sonny to live with me.
Now all of us are happy and I couldn't ask for more, that band reunion wasn't that bad.

___________________________________

Note*
I honestly forgot to post this and the ending doesn't convince me that much but it was a request so...I hope you guys like it and have a nice day!💖