Lifeguard 🌊 ~Randy~

Rye POV
It's summer and I love my job. I got hired to be a lifeguard so I can stay at the beach all day and also help people, I like to be there for others. I can also spend a lot of time with my boyfriend since he always comes to the beach so this will be the best summer ever.
Some days there are a lot of people so it gets a bit chaotic but nothing serious really happened yet.
I was at the watchtower looking around even tho it's only 11 am and a lot of people are still sleeping or doing other stuff then being at the seaside.
Andy in the morning tutors some high school students so he usually comes around the afternoon but it's alright.
"Rye, you wanna switch? I want to sit down" my colleague Mary asked.
"Yeah, I wanted to walk around anyway"
I climbed off the high chair and started to walk around.
I saw a bunch of my classmates so I stopped to say hi then I passed in front of a bunch of girls and they kept starring at me...ok weird.
I checked the time cuz I was getting bored and I wanted Andy here. As soon as I was thinking about him, I saw the blonde boy walking towards me. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.
"I missed you" I said giving him a quick kiss.

Andy POV
I finished my tutor session earlier than usual so I decided to go to the beach, where Rye is.
I love Rye more than anything but sometimes it gets uncomfortable when you look like a whale and your boyfriend looks like Zac Efron in Baywatch.
We had lunch together and then chilled on the beach since he finished his shift at 2 pm. We were laying next to each other and I was randomly looking around while Rye was sunbathing.
Then 2 girls came up to us, or I guess to Rye, and just starred at him with hungry eyes, bitches. Rye removed his sunglasses and looked at them confused.
"Hey...me and my friends are gonna throw a party here on the beach tonight. You can come if you want and yeah your friend too" one of the girls said.
"We'll think about it, thanks tho" Rye replied and they walked away.
I looked at him confused cuz he never says no to a party.
"We'll go to that party only if you want to love" he said and kissed my cheek.
I don't like parties but to be honest, I want to get drunk and forget about all the stress.
We spent the rest of the day, as usual, nothing different.

Time skip -later at the party-
I was in my room trying to pick an outfit but I couldn't decide between 2 shirts, someone knocked on my door.
"Mum, I'm getting dressed!"
"I'm not mum and if you're naked I'd like to see" Rye said entering the room.
I rolled my eyes at him and fell on the bed, already exhausted for thinking too much.
"Put this one on"
My boyfriend handed me a shirt and I followed his order.
We managed to get to the beach in time, there were a bunch of people around a campfire but nothing too exaggerated. Me and Rye walked hand in hand and he left me a second to grab our drinks.
I just stood near the fire enjoying the music when someone got near me.
"Hey...I'm Amanda" she said with a big smile.
"Andy..." I shyly said.
"Are you here alone?" She asked.
"Emm...no I'm here with-" I got cut off by Rye that came with our drinks.
He presented himself to Amanda and they started to talk.
I looked at my red cup and decided to chuck everything down, I need to have fun right?
"I'll be right back, Rye" I said to him.
He nodded and I walked away.
I grabbed a bottle of alcohol and just drank it, I don't care anymore.
Everything started to spin but I just let myself walk towards the water, I wasn't thinking straight. The water touched my feet and it was freezing but somehow I liked the feeling. I continued to walk farther in the ocean when a scream made me turn and a wave hit me.

Rye POV
I was talking to this girl, Amanda, but I was worried for Andy, he had gone for a while now.
"So you're single?" She asked.
I don't have time for this.
I left her there while I looked around for Andy but no sight of him. I started to ask some people but apparently, no one saw him.
I was really worried, it was dark and he shouldn't be around alone then a girl got my attention.
"OMG!" She yelled pointing at the ocean.
Andy was there completely gone, not even bothered about the big wave that was coming.
Without any waste of time, I took off my jacket and shirt and dived in the water, please please don't kill him.
The wave completely hit him before I could even reach him but I still had a chance, he can't die. I swam as fast as I could and after what felt like an eternity, I got him. I swam fastly back to the shore and once outside of the water, I carried him bridal style.
Everyone came near him but I had to save my baby, I started to do CPR on him.
"Please Andy, come back to me! Please! Please!" I was crying my eyes out.
We were both wet, everyone was watching us but the only thing that I was focused on was Andy. I kept doing CPR and finally, he spit out some water.
"Omg..." I said relieved.
I wrapped my arms around him and engulfed him in my chest.
"Please baby don't ever do that again..." I've never been so scared.
"S-sorry..." he mumbled, head still pressed against my chest.
Even if we were both wet, I felt tears falling out of his eyes.
"Hey don't cry. Now we are gonna go home, it's alright. I love you"
"I love you..."

___________________________________

Note*
Right now I should be doing my online classes but who cares. I got this idea out of nowhere but I suggest to watch the movie baywatch with zac efron and Dwayne Johnson.