𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱 📸 ~Marvey~

Inspired by the video and song above☝︎︎

Mikey POV
I still don't know how it happened but I saw an angel that night.
I was at a party in New York cuz my friends dragged me there but I'm not the type for parties so I brought my camera, at least I had something to do.

I always loved photography cuz it's the only way you can capture a single moment with an image. Art works too but a painting will never be as truthful as a photo.

At the party, I walked around and took A few photos while drinking my beer. I chatted with my friends but it was pretty boring then something happened.
They turned off all the lights and someone appeared on the small stage. He started to sing and I've never heard someone singing like him. The single light enlightened his face in a perfect way and everyone was completely captured by his voice.

I never believed at love at first sight but this time it was different, it was like we saw each other souls without even talking.

During the whole exhibition, I just starred at him and when it ended, it was like a truck hit me back to reality.
The boy walked off stage and walked through the crowd but I took a quick photo of him, a Polaroid. I know it's a bit creepy but I was so lost in the moment that I had to remember every single detail of him somehow.
I expected him to look at me confused and then to walk away but he didn't. He stopped, took the Polaroid and singed his name on it then gave it back to me. I just looked at him cuz I didn't know what to say.
He walked away and I looked at the Polaroid in my hand, it said Harvey. I put it in my wallet and hoped that I'd see him again.

Harvey POV -a month after-
I still think about that weird but cute guy from the party.
While I was performing, I saw him in the crowd and I almost sang the wrong lyrics, he had something special and I'm not talking about how cute he looked while taking photos.

I wondered if he still had the Polaroid with my name, maybe he doesn't have it anymore cuz it was just a stupid photo but I don't even know his name.
I wondered what he's like with his friends, what job does he do or what is his favorite ice-cream flavor.
I just wanted to know everything about him.

"Harv...are you ok?" My friend Andy asked.
"Yeah sorry. I got lost in my thoughts"
"Again with that boy? Harv, you are literally a god. You can have everyone you want, why you insist with that boy?"
"Andy...you don't get it. He has something, he is different from the others. Not knowing his name is killing me" I explained.
Andy just stared at me, probably not knowing what to say.
"I need to go for a walk and once back, we can continue with the song" I said grabbing my jacket and leaving the studio.

While I was walking, my head was thinking about a million things and I couldn't focus on one of them. Every single thought was connected to the mysterious boy.
I went to Starbucks to get myself a cup of green tea, it always helps me focus but when I was about to order, I zoned out.
The guy that was about to take my order looked like him, it was him but when he spoke I shook my head and told my order. It wasn't him but for a millisecond I thought I saw him.
With my green tea in my hand, I walked out and wandered around the city. Walking usually helps me focus on my thoughts but this time I couldn't, everywhere I went I saw his face. Maybe I should write a song about him...mmm I don't know if it's a good idea.
Harvey focus! You have to finish this album.
So I went back to the studio.

Mikey POV -a year later-
"Rye, we need to go. I don't want to be late for my first important photoshoot" I said running around to collect all the stuff I needed.
"You have to chill mate. I spoke with the manager of the guy and they chose to do the photos at Central Park" Rye said.
"But...weren't the pics for an album cover?" I asked confused.
"Yeah but the artist wants to do things more naturally"
I just nodded and simply grabbed a camera.

I walked towards Central Park alone since I don't live that far away and Rye didn't want to come with me. While walking, I thought about some ideas for the photos.
Which artist would do an album cover at Central Park?

Once near the fountain, the place where we were supposed to meet, I looked around to find the guy but I remembered that Rye never showed me a pic of him.
After a while, a boy in front of me turned around and it was him, the guy from the party, the guy of the Polaroid.
I stood there looking at him and he smiled at me, he was even more beautiful then I remembered.
"This time can I know your name?" He asked me while getting closer.
"Mikey..." I shyly said.
"I'm Harvey but you probably already know it cuz I wrote it on the photo you took" he replied.
Then a light bulb light up in my mind, he was the guy that called for the photoshoot. How is it possible? It can't be a coincidence.
"So you're the weird artist that wants to take pics at Central Park..." I laughed.
"Well at least I'm not the guy with a photo of a stranger in the wallet..." he sasses back.
I smiled cuz he remembered.
I pulled out the Polaroid and gave him.
"Yep. I look horrible as always"
His laugh is the best sound I've ever heard after his angelic voice.
"Maybe I can fix that now with some new photos...cmon I know a beautiful place" I grabbed his hand and it seemed to fit perfectly with mine.
I pulled him towards this small pond and we started to work in that location.
He was perfect as I remembered but the thing that made me fell in love with him was his gorgeous eyes, I could stare at them for ages.

After a couple of hours, we finished the photoshoot and I was kinda sad that we had to say goodbye, I'm not sure if we're gonna see each other again on the other hand we just met.
"Mikey do you want to grab a coffee with me?"
"Yes of course" I was surprised by his question but I smiled anyway and we walked away together.
I hope this isn't the last time I'm seeing this boy, the boy from the Polaroid.

___________________________________

Note*
I probably write too many stories based off songs but this is a really good song and who doesn't love a bit of Liam Payne😊. Anyways tell me other artist that you follow other than Roadtrip. 🏞