Can't stay 𝘮𝘢𝘥 at you🤬*2 ~Jacklyn~

Jack POV
When we came back home I carried Brook to his room. I laid him in bed and took care of him when I finished I sat on the bed, his face looked so tired and his soul broken... I know I hurt him a lot but I also loved him so much and even if I chose what was best for me I still think about him. I'm happy if he's happy and knowing that he's like this makes things even harder. I began to stroke his golden hair when I heard someone arguing loudly downstairs, I was about to go check on the boys but Brook woke up.

"Jack?!" he looked confused. "what happened?" he asked. "hey..." I approached him. "you almost got hit by a truck but you're fine now... Also, you fainted so I brought you home" I know he remembers deep down, but it was like he didn't want to remember. I hugged him tight like somehow I wanted to fix things but he didn't hug back. "what's wrong Brook?"... "who was that girl Jack? And don't try to lie to me" he looked mad and sad. "emmm..." I didn't want to answer that question but I can't lie to him. "... She's Kirsty..." "and?" God, I can't tell him, he won't understand. I looked away. "Jack you have to say it and I promise that I'll leave you alone, but I want to hear it from you" he cupped my face and a tear went down his cheek. I know that he wasn't mad. He just wanted to end this pain. "she's...she is...my g-girl-friend..." I mumbled looking down. He let go of my face and said "you can leave now Jack" and I started to cry, I didn't want to go, I have to explain him. "...but you have to understand...you can't be mad at me without knowing" I cried out. He stopped and turned to me. "Jack... Wtf do I have to go understand?! You have a GIRLFRIEND and I'm here crying for you cuz idk. So now we can end all of this... You'll go with her and I'm going by myself!" I've never seen Brook scream and actually, it scares me.

Rye POV
Sonny left after we have him the news. We actually knew since this morning when Blair called. Me and Andy didn't like it cuz we knew Brook will be upset. This is all a mess. We sat on the couch and I was overthinking about the whole situation, then I remembered what Sonny said. "babe..." he looked at me. "when Sonny said that you'll be devastated if I left just like Jack... I wanted you to-" I got cut off by his soft lips. "Rye... I know that you won't leave me and don't worry we'll be fine" he cuddled up with me. I just love him. "but what about Brook and Jack? How do we manage the thing?" as I ended the question we heard a slamming door and saw Jack rushing down the stairs crying.

Andy got up and asked the Irish boy what was wrong but he ignored him. Then Brook appeared on the stairs. " I don't get why you are so mad with me only cuz of her"... "for FUCK'S SAKE JACK, you don't get it uh?! I want to be mad at you, hate you but I can't. I love you more than I love myself and hating you us something I can't physically do! So yeah that's why I'm mad but with myself!" me and Andy just looked. "Brook I love you too"... "no Jack! Cuz apparently you love her now and it's fine cuz I rather want you to be happy than see myself happy!" man...that hurt even me, then Brook left. Me and Andy didn't know how to react, I was just holding his hand. Jack looked at us with tears. " I hope it works out for you guys cuz this fucking hurts and you can't imagine how" and he left the house. I looked at Andy in his eyes... We knew we had to do something. Andy went to Sonny and then to Brook while I tried to talk to Jack.

Jack POV
I walked out of the house and sat on the stairs crying. The fact that Brook wanted to hate me but he couldn't, hurts me the most. I heard a door open, it was Rye. He sat next to me and hugged me tightly. "mate it's gonna be fine..." I cried on his shoulder. "no it's not...he wants to be mad at me and I messed up really bad" he wiped away my tears. "it's normal. You have to look it through Brook's eyes. It's not easy for him"... "but it's not easy for me either" he looked at me confused. "what do you mean? You've got Kirsty and you decided to leave so what's wrong?" I wanted so bad to tell the truth but I know I'm not allowed. "Jack don't you dare lie to me" fuck now I have to tell him. "ok I'll tell you but pls don't hate me and don't tell anyone" he nodded.

When I was in the band I knew I was bi and that j had feelings for Brook but when 5 months ago I decided to come out to my family it didn't go well, only my sister supported me but it still hurt. Then I found out that my min was trying to get me and Kirsty married. She's the sister of Emma's best friend (Emma=Jack's sister) and even tho she's beautiful and nice I only love Brook. So I just went back to the house to ignore the whole situation. But my mum threatened me and if I won't get married the worst will happen. I had no choice. I had to leave the band.

Rye POV
I couldn't believe it. Poor Jack, I can't even imagine how he's feeling now. But I'm gonna be a good friend and I'll help him as I can. "Jack I'm so sorry... I didn't think it was this bad but listen to me... If you truly want to be with Brooklyn, you have to fight for him. Don't worry about your mum, you are safe with us and about Kirsty, you have to talk to her. Explain her the situation and I'm sure she will understand, plus we will help you" I finally see a smile from Jack. It's been so long since he smiled and he's like a little brother to me so his happiness matter. "you don't hate me for leaving the band?" he asked. "Jack I could never hate you for this. You tried your best to get out of this situation" I hugged him so he could know it was fine. "ok now let's go back inside and have a tea to calm down" he nodded.

Andy POV
While Rye went to talk to Jack, I went to Brook with Sonny. I knocked on the door. "go away, Andy. I don't want to talk" he said with a sad voice. I entered anyway and Sonny followed me. He was sobbing on his bed wearing one of Jack's buddies and hugging the stuffed animal that Jack won for him on their last date. That scene was both cute and sad. Sonny went to hug him right away and I kneel down in front of him taking his hands in mine. his wet eyes looked at me. "Brook..." I froze for a bit, seeing him like this kills me. His eyes filled again with tears and he broke down into Sonny's arms. "shhh it's ok Brook.." my mate told him and then looked at me. "ok listen, Brook. You need to get over it, he's gone now but you can still live your life"... "no Andy. I can't. He loves another one and she's a girl. A freaking GIRL. Obv she's better than me, look at me now. I'm crying my eyes out with his hoodie on!" Brook's like my little brother and I've never seen him like this. "Brook I know it's hard but there's always a solution"... "yeah Sonny's right, maybe you two can be friends" they both gave me a look. "really Andy...friends?! Can you and Rye only be friends?! I don't think so" Sonny looked at me, agreeing with Brook. He's right but I wanted to help. We stayed with Brook all day then while Brook was asleep, Rye texted me.

R: hey babe. I think Jack needs to talk to Brook.
A: he's sleeping now.
R: ok I have a plan. Come downstairs with Sonny.
A: ok.

I told Sonny that we have to leave and carefully we both got out of the bed, then went downstairs.

Jack POV
I was in the kitchen with Rye when I started to get nervous. What if he won't talk to me again? What if now he truly hates me? I can't live without him. Andy and Sonny walked in, Rye got closer to them and told something. Sonny was the first one to come over to me, giving me a big hug and Andy joined too. "don't worry buddy it's fine" Sonny said. "now go talk to him. He's asleep in his room" Andy added. "thanks, Andy. Thanks, guys" I smiled at them and left.

When I walked into Brook's room, I was so scared but then relaxed right after when I saw him sleeping. He's so cute when he's asleep. He was wearing one of my hoodies and I remembered what he used to tell me "they smell like you and it's like having you with me". I got so lucky with him. I laid down next to him and started to play with his hair. " I love you too much to let everything go. I've never loved her, only you. When you almost got hit, my heart stopped cuz I can't imagine a world without you. It's not possible" he mumbled something, then hugged my torso like a koala. " I love you too Jacky and I only want you to be happy, so if you want to be with her it's fine" I had to explain to him so that's what I did.

No one POV
After all that mess, Jack got the courage to tell his mother about him and Brook and that he won't marry Kirsty. Now they can be together and happy and most important they can double date with Randy.

____________________________________

Note*
This was a long one but I really like writing it so I hope you guys like it too. If you have any ideas of request, I'm happy to take them.🦄