𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪 ~Randy~

Listen the song for better reading xxx

Andy POV
Memories of a year ago started to pop in my head. All the cute dates, the late-night talks, the soft kisses, just everything. Every single detail of him came back in my mind as soon as saw it. The rainbow bar, that's where we met and it all started.
I don't believe in love at first sight but that day I fell so fucking hard for that boy, I fell in love and it took me only 1 second. He had full control of my heart and we were only strangers, I gave my heart to a complete stranger.
Some days I wish I could forget everything as he has never existed but somehow I can't. It's like my mind wants to remember him and all the pain that followed after.
If I still love him even after a year since our break up?
Yes. Yes, I still love him and so freaking much.
He was the love of my life and it was like someone stabbed me in the chest, multiple times.
My friends told me to move on and I tried but you have to understand that it is not the same. Once you gave your heart away it's impossible to have it back. I tried to not think about him but it's not that easy when your friend brought you to that damn bar.

"Mate, what are you looking at?" My friend Brooklyn asked.
Then I realized that I was starring at the sign this whole time.
"Yeah sorry, I zoned out for a sec"
and I walked in the bar.

I need to forget about him and enjoy my life, I bet that right now he's with someone else having fun. Brooklyn pulled me to the counter and ordered our drinks.
I always order the same one, gin and juice but tonight I let Brook choose for me cuz I wanted to change for once.
"To us and the future!" He said raising his glass.
"To us and the future" I repeated and took a sip of my drink.

The night went on pretty easy, me and Brook chatted about random stuff and I kinda missed all of this.
Brook is like a brother to me, he has always been there for me even when I went through the break up so it's nice to be together, just the 2 of us having fun. Brook told me about the guy he's texting to and he looked so happy.
"I hope that he isn't an asshole or he will deal it with me" I threatened.
"Don't worry fovvs, Jack is not an asshole. He's caring and sweet, you'd definitely like him" he smiled.
"I just want the best for you Brook and most important, I don't want him to break your heart" I explained, I know how much it hurts.
"Well, if you want to check him you can do it soon since he's coming here"
I looked at him serious, typical Brooklyn.
"And when will he be here?" I asked.
"Emm... like right now..." he said and stood up.
Perfect, now I'm gonna third wheel for the whole night.

Brook walked towards this tall dark-headed boy but another boy got my attention, it can't be.
He was there with his honey eyes and perfect jawline, he was in the same bar a few meters away from me.
I can't handle it, I can't pretend that everything is alright when deep inside I miss him. By now he has definitely someone new, a new life and I'm just a far memory for him while I'm here still thinking about him.
I was frozen and didn't know what to do, maybe I should run away or just move away from LA cuz I won't talk to him, I cant.
A voice called my name multiple times but all my attention was focused on him then a hand rested on my shoulder, it was Brook's.
"Andy are you ok? I wanted you to meet Jack but... wtf?" He stopped midsentence.
I guess he noticed Rye's presence.
Brooklyn hates Rye more than anything but only cuz he broke my heart leaving me alone. Obv Brook was there for me and picked up every single piece but his hate never faded.
"How do you even dare to walk in here uh? You walked away from LA for god knows why and now you're back? You're unbelievable..."
Book sounded pissed more than mad.
I didn't expect him to say anything and Jack and Rye were just confused.
"Brook it's alright, he's just my friend Rye..." Jack stepped in.
"No, it's not alright cuz your friend ran away like a coward leaving Andy heartbroken and alone" Brook replied.
I didn't know what to say.
"Ok...now we are gonna leave you 2 to it..." Jack said pulling Brook away with him.

Great, now what am I gonna say?
Like: hey, just so you know I still love you like a lot and I still think about you everyday cuz nobody compares to you...
"I-I still love you too..." those were his first words after a year and I forgot how beautiful his voice was.
No wait, did I just said that aloud?! Omg.
I hid my face in my hands cuz I was too embarrassed but he grabbed my hands away from my hands, I shivered at his touch.
"You look even better than a year ago..." he commented and I blushed madly.
"And you're still cute when you blush at my compliments. Nothing changed"
"Yeah...something changed. You left me..." I managed to say.
"No, I didn't leave you. I just walked away cuz...I was an idiot and I still am an idiot but I've never stopped loving you, I promise"
I knew he was being honest but I was scared, scared to be hurt again.
"I know that I hurt you and a lot, Brook told our story to Jack a thousand times and I'm sorry. But I realized that no matter if I'm scared, I need you with me" he admitted.
I was on the verge of crying and Brook might kill me for this but I couldn't resist.
I hugged Rye so tight like he might leave if let go. I cried so hard but I was happy, happy to have him back.
"It's ok babe...I'm not gonna leave again, I promise you that"
He tightened the hug and at that moment I knew that I was gonna be okay cuz Rye was there with me.

___________________________________

Note*
Ok I'm sorry if this is sad at the beginning but I'm really proud of this chapter. I had the idea for a while and now I did it. Tell me in the comments how your day has been or what is your fav song at the moment.🦕