It's fake. ~Ot3~

Ot3: Brook, Sonny, Jack.
Bit of Marvey too :)

Sonny POV
"Guys we need to practice for the upcoming match so 10-minute break and then Mikey will lead you through the work" the coach said.
I'm really tired, he's killing us but the match is important so I need to stay focused.
I went to get some water when I looked up at the field stands, no Jack.

Since Jack and Brook became both my boyfriends, people started to hate on them and I'm worried. Brook is stronger and he's kinda popular so no one actually hits him but Jack is quieter and he got bullied before.

A hand on my shoulder got me out of my thoughts.
"Mate, he's with Harv so he's fine" Mikey reassured me.
"What if they got hit...both of them..." I said worried than ever.
"I taught Harvey some self-defense and everyone knows that they shouldn't mess with my baby"
He got a point, I tried to stay calm and walked back on the field.
Midway through the practice, Mikey looked up at the stands. Harvey was there with Jack and he looked fine, thank god.
After 30 minutes, we finished the practice and me and Mikey went to our boyfriends. I hugged Jack right away and he giggled at my action, Harvey simply pecked Mikey's lips.
"I'm fine...I was with Harv all the time" Jack said.
I cupped his face and smiled at him.
"I know"
"Come on Sonny, we need a shower"
Mikey pulled my arm.
"Yep, you stink" Harvey commented pinching his nose.
Both me and Mikey rolled our eyes and walked towards the locker room.

We showered and changed into our clothes quickly since both of us wanted to go home and relax.
While I was putting on my trousers, Max the king of  dickheads of the school, looked at me and Mikey and laughed.
"What's so funny?" Mikey asked pissed.
"Nothing, just thought that Robertson just found his next boyfriend since he likes to collect them"
He showed us a pic and it was of me and Mikey in and intimate way but it was fake.

A week ago Mikey was upset cuz he failed a lot of scores at practice and I know how much he cares about football so after practice, I tried to cheer him up with a simple hug.

But this dick had to ruin everything and it actually looks like we were about to kiss.
"Max, you know it's fake..." Mikey stated.
"Yep but people like Jack Duff don't know it" he smirked.
"Don't you even dare!" I stepped in.
If Jack sees that pic he'll be devastated cuz he's still new to this 3-way relationship and he'll leave me and Brook.
"Ops. Too late" he said and left the locker room with his friends.
I rushed out to find Jack, both of them were still where we left them before.
"Jack give me your phone" I said sternly.
He looked at me confused but obeyed.
I deleted the message and now I just have to pray that it doesn't go around, I'll worry about Brook later.

Eventually, the four of us managed to go back home. Yeah all of us live together cuz Harvey's parents didn't accept him so they kicked him out and gave him a huge apartment. He invited all of us to live with him cuz he didn't want to live alone and this way is funnier.
Brook wasn't home yet since he was still at the coffee shop he works at.
I was nervous, Jack didn't notice anything but I don't know about Brook.
What if he gets mad? Ugh, I hate Max so much!
"Mate, you need to chill. Nothing bad will happen and I'll stick with you. Don't worry" Mikey comforted me.
I'm lucky to have him as my best friend.
"Don't worry about what?" Harvey arrived out of nowhere.
"Nothing babe. Let's go and cuddle" Mikey pulled him towards the living room.

After an hour or so I heard the door being slammed open, me and Jack fell asleep on the couch but he didn't wake up.
"RYAN ROBERTSON!" Brook's voice echoed in the flat.
At this point, Jack woke up but he was pretty confused. I got up and walked towards Brook.
"Babe you don't need to yell. Jacky is asleep" I said calmly.
"Don't call me babe! Not after you kissed Mikey!" He yelled even louder.
Then my fear became true, I turned around and saw Jack on the verge of crying.
"No no. It's not what it looks like..." I tried to explain.
"Don't lie to me, to Jack. It's on the school gossip page" Brook showed me his phone.
Then a loud thud from the Marvey's room.
"You're a dead man Robertson!" Harvey said more than mad.
"Guys is not real. I've never kissed Mikey, I'll never cheat on you" I explained.
"That's why you asked for my phone..."
Jack's low voice got our attention.
"Oh so you wanted to hide it too" Brook commented.
"No guys. Max wanted to split us up" Mikey said.
"I deleted it from Jack's phone cuz I didn't want this to happen"
"Bullshit Ryan!" Harvey replies.
I got near Jack and took his hands in mine.
"Jackie, you need to believe me please"
He didn't even look at me in the eyes and he looked for help in Brook's gaze. He let go of my hands and walked in Brook's arms.
That broke my heart.
"Come on guys...let's go to my room and since you two like to stay together, Mikey can sleep in Sonny's room" Harvey said.
I looked at Mikey and broke down, I just lost my boyfriends.

The next morning, me and Mikey drove to school without the other 3 guys, probably Brook drove them earlier.
At school, everyone looked at us with disgust and even tho I had to stay calm, when I saw Max I lost control.
I attacked him and even if Mikey tried to pull me away I continued to beat him. That piece of shit.
"Sonny stop!" A familiar voice said.
I stopped right away and let Max go.
I turned around and met Brook's concerned gaze and his hand holding Jack's. The Irish boy looked scared and it's normal since Jack's hates violence but I just wanted to give that bastard a lesson.
"I-I..." I didn't know what to say.
"Mikey go wash away that..." Brook said pointing at my hand covered with a bit of blood.
Jack hid behind Brook cuz he doesn't like blood. Mikey didn't question anything and just did what Brook asked.

Time skip -after lunch-
I stayed away all day from the boys mainly cuz Jack looked traumatized after I beat up Max. It was hard cuz I hate all of this tension between us and also Harvey is ignoring Mikey.
Once we came back at the apartment, Jack ran towards me and wrapped his arms around my torso, I was confused.
"We are sorry" Brook's voice said.
"We talked to your other teammates and they said that the pic was fake" Harvey added.
"We are sorry" the two blonde boys said together.
I hugged Jack tighter and let Brook join us, Mikey and Harvey kissed.
"It's ok. I love both of you" I said to my boys.
I truly love them.

___________________________________

This is a bit long but I wanted to try something new. I hope you like this. Today has been a really stressful day so I was able to update only this late. Spread love not hate.🥰