Fainting ~Jacklyn~

Disclaimer: I found all the info on internet so if they aren't correct I'm sorry xxx

Jack POV
People always thought that I was a weirdo, an attention seeker but in reality, it's just a rare disease that I have since I was little.
I don't really know how I got it or anything related to it, just that sometimes I faint and after a few minutes I'm back to normal.
It's not a difficult thing to live with but sometimes it gets scary cuz you can faint out of nowhere and in the middle of nowhere.
It helps when you have a friend but I've been alone my whole life till I met Brooklyn.
He was the first one that didn't judge me or thought that I was weird.
In fact, he stuck with me and helped me whenever I needed, also he's like the most patient person ever.
He never gets annoyed or pissed off when I have one of my episodes, he's actually the opposite.
He always gets worried and tries his best to make me feel better, probably that's one of the reasons why I love him.
We've been together for a couple of years now and I swear that he's perfect, there isn't a single flaw in his soul and body.
He's caring, patient, funny and the cutest person ever but he's also too handsome that sometimes I ask myself how I got so lucky.
I still remember the first time I fainted in front of him.

We were in a park on one of our first dates and while we were chatting on a random bench, I felt my eyes closing so I rested my head on his shoulder.
Brook told me that he had never been so scared in his life and he thought I was dead but after a couple of minutes I woke up.

Since then, I told him everything about my condition and he made sure that nothing bad would happen to me each time I fainted.
I also met his group of friends and they have been so kind and welcoming towards me so I really like them.

-back to present-
I was in bed that day cuz I felt a bit off in the morning.
Brook got worried but I reassured him by saying that it was normal and he shouldn't worry.
"Ok if you say so but if you need anything call me, I should be home by lunch" Brook said and kissed my forehead leaving the house right after.
I spent all morning in bed watching random videos on youtube.
I felt awful and to be honest it was the worst I've ever felt but there wasn't much I could do except for taking my pills which were in the kitchen...shit.
I got up slowly and managed to arrive at the stairs without problems but my vision started to get blurry as soon as I walked downstairs.
It took me an eternity but I finally arrived at the kitchen, I was exhausted but took my pills and sat on the floor, too tired to go back to the bedroom.

Hours passed by and I fell asleep on the kitchen floor but woke up when I heard the front door opening.
"Babe, what are you doing on the floor?! Did you faint?" Brook asked picking me up and putting me on a chair.
"No...I needed my pills but got too tired to walk back so I stayed here" I explained.
"Next time I'll put the pills on the nightstand" he said as a reminder to himself.
Brook gave me a soft and loving kiss on my cheek and then started to cook lunch.
I just stayed there and watched my boyfriend doing his thing.
"Babe...?" he called.
"Yes?"
"Tonight the boys asked me to go out and I thought that you could come with us but since you don't feel good it's best if we stay home" Brook said still turned towards the kitchen counter.
"No, I stay home and you go out with the guys. I'm gonna be fine, it's not like I don't know how to take care of me"
"Are you sure?" he asked a bit hesitant.
"Yep, positive" I said walking towards him giving him a bear hug.
He wrapped his arms around me and I wanted to stay right there for the rest of my life.
"Promise you'll call me if you need me?" he raised his pinky.
"Always" and I kissed him.
We spent a chill day, just the two of us cuddling and watching tv but I'm not complaining cuz I love doing nothing with Brook.

Near 6 pm Brook got out of my arms and I whined a bit.
"Babe, I need to get ready or I'm gonna be late" he said with a soft smile.
"Ok..." I said sadly but Brook kissed the pout on my face away and reassured me that he'll be back soon.
I watched him getting ready and I couldn't take my eyes off him, he's perfect.
"You can take a picture if you want...it will last longer" he laughed.
"Yeah maybe I should cuz you're too handsome" I said wrapping my arms around his waist from behind and looked at him through the big mirror.
He just blushed and that was the cutest reaction ever.
"I'm gonna go now but pls if you're feeling weird or something call me, ok?" he said cupping my face.
"Ok, promise but I'll be fine" I reassured and kissed him goodbye.
Then I found myself alone again.

I contemplated what to do to entertain myself cuz it was pretty early to go to bed and I'm not a grandpa so I decided to cook something.
Thank god I didn't feel sick or anything so it wasn't painful to cook.
I ate and watched random stuff simply cuz I didn't know what to do.
Then in the middle of a Rick and Morty episode, I felt my eyes closing but I didn't want to sleep on the couch so I walked towards the stairs to go to my bedroom but I started to feel lightheaded.
I cursed under my breath even tho I was home alone and made my way towards the medicine cabinet but there were no pills.
"Great" I said out loud rolling my eyes.
I mean I can survive without pills but if I don't take them and faint, as soon as I wake up I will feel ten times worse so it's best if I take them.
So I grabbed my coat and keys and left the house to go to CVS.

Outside was freezing and really dark so I walked fastly cuz I didn't want to faint in the middle of the street and second, it was a bit creepy.
I arrived at the store in a short amount of time but my situation was getting worse and I needed the pills as soon as possible.
I found them pretty quick since I know my way to the aisle by heart but I felt the energy leave my body and I panicked a bit cuz I wasn't home and Brook wasn't with me.
It's not like this is the first time I fainted in public but definitely, it isn't the best feeling in the world.
I sat on the floor and rested my back on some random wall and tried to not panic cuz my vision was filled with black dots and everything was spinning.
With shaky hands, I tried to dial Brook's number and after a bit of struggling I managed to call him, I hated myself for ruining his night but I needed him.

Brook POV
I was chatting and just having a great time with the boys when I got a call from Jack so I answered it immediately.
But I just heard silence.
"Jack...? Hello?" I asked through the phone but didn't receive an answer.
I got worried so I hanged up the call and said bye to the boys quickly.
Once in the car, I tracked Jack's location and it said he wasn't at home but not that far away from it...wtf?
I drove as fast as possible cuz Jack was outside all alone and I'm pretty sure he fainted.

I parked the car in front of CVS, I didn't even question myself why and just walked in the store to find Jack.
After a while, I found him sat on the floor with his back against a wall and his knees close to the chest.
"Oh my god..." I whispered to myself getting closer to my boyfriend.
I saw the new pills package in his hand and I guessed he ran out of them.
I went to pay for everything and picked Jack up to carry him towards the car.
Once settled in the front seat, I caressed his cheek to wake him up slowly.
After a bit, I noticed his eyes opening slowly so I gave him his pills to prevent another faint or any pain.
Once he was more awake, he spoke.
"I'm sorry. I ruined your night"
"No. You needed me so you ruined nothing. I'm just relieved that you're ok" I said kissing his forehead.
He managed to crack a small smile for me.
"Let's go home now and I'm gonna take care of you" and I started my drive home.
I put on some music cuz I hate to drive in silence while my hand rested on Jack's thigh.

Once arrived at destination, I carried him to our bedroom, put his pills on the bedside table and tucked him making sure he was comfortable.
"I'm gonna grab my tea so I'll be right back"
I went downstairs and came back in a second then climbed on bed with Jack and cuddled with him.
"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked while playing with Jack's rings.
"Yeah, the pills are kicking in...but I still feel bad for ruining your night" he confessed.
"Baby, no. You are my priority, if something happens to you I will never be able to forgive myself so I'll always be there for you. Got it?" I said with a serious tone while my eyes looked at his scared ones.
He simply nodded and kissed me.
I have an addiction to Jack's lips cuz they taste like something sweet and I couldn't help but deepen the kiss but we didn't go further.
We fell asleep in each other's arms and that was all I needed.

___________________________________

Note*
Sorry for so many jacklyn stories, not really know why I keep on writing so much about them but don't worry new stories are coming. Btw I had a pretty bad day today but I'm trying to be strong and if you're struggling too just know that I'm proud of you for keep on going