𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂🏡 ~Randy~

Rye POV
I couldn't sleep. I continued to toss around in the bed and I noticed my love wasn't there next to me. Suddenly I heard someone crying aloud, that must be Katy. I walked down the hallway and when I opened the door, I saw Katy awake and Andy on the edge of exploding.
"what's going on?" I asked worriedly.
I picked up Katy and sang her a lullaby so she could sleep. In the meanwhile, Andy came close to me
"I'm sorry I woke you up" and then he laid in Katy's bed.
When she was finally asleep, I gave her a good night kiss but Andy was asleep too. My poor boy, those days he has been so busy with Katy and work. I picked him up and went to our bed. he was snoring quietly and I looked at him with heart eyes. I got too lucky with him.

Next morning
I woke up and everyone was still sleeping so I decided to make breakfast since those days have been stressful for everyone.
Me and Andy got Katy one year ago when she was 1 year old. In the beginning, we were doing great but then she became more active and now, putting her to bed is kinda impossible. Andy has always taken care of her and I took care of Andy so we are still happy no matter how hard it is.
I heard really small feet climbing down the stairs. "daddy?" I went to her.
"hey morning sunshine, how did you sleep?"
"good"
Her smile is beautiful.
" I made breakfast for us but we have to wake up dad" she nodded so I put her down and she ran with her small feet to our room.
After 10 minutes both Andy and Katy came downstairs.
"morning beautiful" I kissed his cheek.
"I don't think so, look at my eye bags"
"still handsome" I smiled at him and his cheeks went red.
We ate all together and when it was 8 am I left to work.
"when I'll be back we will go out at dinner" I said quickly before leaving.
He didn't even have the time to answer.

Andy POV
Rye told me that we will go out eating but we can't. I didn't tell him yet, but I lost my job. We don't really need money cuz Rye owns a huge company but I still don't want to let him down. Also, I want to help somehow and even if I take care of Katy the most, somehow I'm convinced is not enough. That's why I don't want to go to dinner, I'll feel guilty. Maybe I'll tell him...
I got Katy dressed and prepared her lunch, then I walked her to school. We were hand in hand and even tho we have a driver, we still like to walk is our thing.
"dad why you seem sad?" she asked with a sad tone. "is nothing sweetie, don't worry" 
"ms Applebop says that we have to take care of others" I swear she's too smart and caring.
"look at me... I'm really fine ok. I have you and daddy and I can't be happier" then I kissed her forehead and put on her backpack.
"love you dad!" 
"love you more" then I walked home.
I stayed at home all day searching for a new job, I looked everywhere and found nothing. I also cleaned up the house since I told the maid that she can stay at home today. I'm kinda on -save money- mode. After that, I was exhausted but I can't sleep now so I kept myself busy, doing house chores.

Rye POV
I was in my office, planning my schedule and mainly tonight dinner when I got a call from Katy's school. "ok I'll come right now" weird, usually Andy picks up Katy or at least his driver but apparently she's still at school.
I quickly got in the car and told my driver the direction.
When I arrived Katy ran towards me.
"hey" I said with a soft voice, hugging her.
"why dad didn't come?" 
"don't worry sweetie, he was busy" then we went back home.
I hope Andy is ok cuz he's not answering the phone. When I opened the front door I said to Katy "now go play, I'll prepare you some snacks ok?"
she said ok and ran upstairs. How cute. 
Now I have to look for Andy and figure out what happened. When I walked into the living room, I saw him sleeping on the sofa. The computer on the coffee table with some random papers. I feel bad for him, he's working so hard when I told him already that is not necessary but he still wants to do it. I took a blanket for him, kissed his forehead and whispered "love you a lot and I'm so lucky to have you with me every day" then I left to prepare Katy's food but on my way to the kitchen, I made some papers fall.
I picked them up and I couldn't believe my eyes. "what the fuck?!" I almost yelled...ops.

Andy POV
I woke up cuz I heard Rye say something really loud. Then I realized that I fell asleep on the sofa and it's late. Shit. He was beside me with my papers in his hands, a confused look on his face.
"Rye I can-" I got cut off.
"no Andy wtf is this?" I don't like it when he's mad. "pls don't be mad at me..." he stayed silent.
" I lost my job, but don't worry I'm looking for a new one now. It's fine I promise. Pls, don't be mad at me. I know I let you down" at this point I was crying my eyes out.
Letting Rye down was the last thing I wanted to do but I did it. I was expecting the worse but...
"Hey hey hey... Andy why would I be mad?" 
"cuz I'm a failure..." 
"hey look at me, you're not a failure. I was surprised cuz you told me nothing. I'm actually proud of you. You raised a beautiful child and you're the best husband ever, I only wish you've told me sooner so maybe I could have helped you" I was touched by what he said.
I love him even more now.
" I didn't want to bother you and also I don't want to just use your money, I want to help" 
"Andy is not my money but our money and you can do whatever you want. If you want to stay home or going to work I'll be fine with it. I can help you search for one if you want. You don't have to worry" I started to cry again, what I did to deserve him. "what's wrong now?" 
" I don't deserve you. You are too perfect for me"
"hey it's not true and you know that" he gave me a passionate kiss and he hugged me tightly.
I want to stay like this forever but we are missing a person. As I thought about her, Katy came downstairs.
"hey I want a hug too" she whined with a puppy face. I picked her up and Rye wrapped his arms around both of us. I swear that I love my family.

No one POV
After that day, Andy started to work as Rye's second assistant. Actually, he didn't need a second one but he wanted to stay with Andy 24/7. They also spend more time with Katy cuz they didn't want to miss anything in their daughter's life. Family will always come first no matter what.

____________________________________

Note*
Should be studying now but I'm in the mood for writing so here's a new story.📚