𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 *2 ~Jacklyn~

Read part 1 before :)

Brook POV
I was dragging Ally towards the elevators to go back to our room, I knew that all of this was a bad I idea. But right before we entered the elevator, Ally stopped on her steps and got out of my grip.
"Why are you acting so weird today? Since I mentioned Jack you started to freak out and act weird...what is wrong?" Her voice was a mix of anger and concern.
I didn't know how to reply simply cuz I didn't have an answer, I couldn't tell her the truth.
Then the last person I needed at that moment appeared in the hallway.
"B...wait!" Jack said out of breath.
He didn't call me with that name since we broke up.
"Wait...are you that B?" Ally asked me.
I looked at Jack for help but both of us stayed in silence.
"OMG...I can't believe it. You kept this secret from me for years but get mad when I don't tell you small things, you're unbelievable dad!" Ally said and I've never seen her this mad.
Then before I could have said something, she ran away but Jack stopped me from going after her. He told me that he'll fix it.

Jack POV
I ran after Ally after she found out the truth about me and Brook.
It was actually my fault cuz I called Brook -B-, the nickname that I used in my unreleased song.

I always used to call him like that cuz I thought that it was a simple but cute name.

Ally was running really fast but somehow I managed to grab her arm and stopped her engulfing her in my arms.
She broke down my arms and by the end she was exhausted.
"You can sleep in my room if you don't want to face your father" I said breaking the silence that filled the hallway.
"Really?" She asked looking up at me with her glossy eyes.
I nodded and took her hand, walking towards my room.

I let her sleep on the bed while I slept on the couch but she fell asleep before me and I couldn't help but look at her.
She looked so peaceful like Brooklyn used to be when we slept in each other rooms. I know she's not actually Brook's daughter but she looked exactly like a copy of him.

Time skip -concert day-
I woke up before Ally and ordered breakfast for us with the room service.
When she woke up, we ate together and it was my chance to get to know her a bit more.

"So...how did you find me? Cuz I bet that your father didn't mention the band days" I asked.
"I actually heard about you from a friend and yeah, dad never speaks about the band even tho he's still friend with uncle Sonny" she explained.
"Oh, so Brook and Sonny still talk?" I was kinda surprised but not that much cuz I knew that Sonny had a crush on Brook at one point.
"Sonny is always with us, he's like a second father to me..."
"I'm happy that they are still friends..." for some reason I sounded a bit sarcastic.
"Don't be jealous. Sonny doesn't love my dad, at least not anymore" she laughed.
I looked at her confused.
"I have my ways and don't forget that being your fan also means being a stalker cuz you are soo complicated" she complained.
"Not true" I gazed at her.
"But whatever...how about you come to the venue with me and we can spend some time together till showtime?" I asked even tho I already knew the answer.
"Is that even a question? Of course!"

Brook POV -about an hour before showtime-
"Sonny what do I do?! Ally doesn't talk to me and plus, she's with Jack right now...god why is everything so complicated?!" I said panicking through the phone.
"Brook you need to calm down. She's in good hands, Jack is not stupid and he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her cuz she's your daughter so calm down. The only question is: are you going to the concert?" Sonny tried to help but the question didn't help at all.
"I don't know...no or maybe yes? I don't know Sonny, you're supposed to help me!" I was desperate at this point.
"Do you still love him?"
"Yes? I don't know cuz I've always loved him but he also broke my heart but Ally loves him but he's a bit of an asshole but a really good looking one..." I said all in once.
"Jeez Brook...you need to focus and know what you want. Just follow your heart" he simply said.

After that, the call ended and I stared at the ceiling of my hotel room, waiting for an answer.
What do I do?
After a lot of thinking, I decided to go.
What can go wrong?
I can leave whenever I want and Ally is my daughter so he can't take her away from me.

When I entered the venue, I was impressed by how many people were there.
Jack has always had that special spark that made everyone fall in love with him but this venue was huge and it was already full.
I waited a couple of minutes and then the show started.

He started with a couple of songs and they were actually really good but midway he decided to sing an unreleased one and the crowd went crazy.

Nobody knows this but me and Jack wrote that song together and it's a beautiful song but at the same time is extremely sad.

Not even after a minute, I couldn't do it anymore so I decided to leave. It was all too much. But the music stopped and everyone was so confused.
"Don't go, please. If you don't love me anymore it's ok, I'll let you go but if you still love me then turn around and I'll know" Jack said and the whole venue went silent.
At that moment my head was thinking about a million things like:
Do I turn around?
Do I still love him like I used to do?
Is it worth it? Cuz he's a superstar and it can get complicated.
Should I just do it?
Or is it a bad idea?
But even with all those questions, the only thing that my mind was focused on was Jack. He never left my mind so I decided to follow my heart as Sonny said.
I turned around.
Everyone cheered and Jack ran towards me immediately.
He hugged me so tight and I missed the feeling of home that his arms gave me but after I kissed him and it felt as special as the first time.
Right after I joined Ally in the VIP box and I hugged her.
"I'm proud of you dad and I love you"
At that moment, I knew I made the right decision.

___________________________________

Note*
Here's part 2 as some of you requested. I did my best so I hope you like it. Also I'm at the beach right now and even tho I'm here without my friends, I like it. Are you guys on holiday? If yes where? 🏖