Not a good start ~Ot5~

Ot5: Brook, Andy, Rye, Sonny, Harper.

Brook POV
Yeah, Poland!
I'm so excited to leave the UK and be able to do a show in Poland, that's unbelievable.

I was so excited that I couldn't stay still during the whole flight and I noticed that Andy was getting pissed off.
"Brook I swear...if you don't stop moving I don't know what I'll do..." he said with his eyes closed, probably to stay calm.
"Sorry, I'm just really excited" I said with a kiss on his lips right after.
"You're lucky that I love you Wyatt" he said with his typical sassy tone.
After that, I stayed as quiet as possible since Rye and Andy fell asleep on my shoulders and Honny, that were on the other side of the aisle, just minded their own business sharing headphones.

Finally, we landed and I got quickly my bags and ran outside the plane, I wanted to go to the hotel and explore the city. Obv I had to wait for the 4 sloths that I call my boyfriends, they are too slow sometimes.
After a few people, I saw them finally exiting the plane. Rye had a half-asleep Andy by his side and Sonny was just holding Harper's hand.
"Guys you're too slow. I want to go explore, come on" I said with a happy tone.
"We are coming but we are all tired Brooky, so I'm not sure we'll explore today" Harper said with a soft yawn.
I pouted, I wanted to explore.
"Aww, babe don't pout. We'll do something tomorrow, we promise" Sonny tried to make me feel better.
"If you guys don't keep your promise, I'll be mat at you for a week and everyone knows what I'm talking about" I stated.
"Ok ok, we got it" Rye laughed.
With that, we got our bags and climbed in the first taxi to go to the hotel that Rye booked for us.

Once at the hotel, they gave us the keys and we went to the elevator right away.
"Ok so who sleeps with who?" Harper asked.
"I want to be with Rye-pie" Andy spoke, probably he's in headspace right now.
"Ok, I really don't mind so..." Sonny said.
"I think Brook and Harper can go with you babe then if they want to change there is no problem" Rye said to the curly-headed boy.

Sonny opened the room's door and I jumped on the bed right away, suddenly I felt so tired and sleepy.
"Not so excited anymore uh?" Harper said.
"Shut up" I joked.
"Ok, I'm gonna have a shower. Don't break anything" Sonny said entering the bathroom.
"Daddy please can I shower with you?" Harper asked with puppy eyes.
"Obv baby"
And they showered.
I just laid on the bed and eventually fell asleep.

Harper POV
Me and Sonny showered together and there wasn't any sex or stuff like that, just a few kisses and small make outs.
We showered for about an hour or so cuz we like to take our time and when we stepped out, he wrapped me in a fluffy towel while he had one wrapped around his waist.
"You need to cover your abs or I'll have a problem..." I mumbled.
He didn't say anything, just kissed me.
"Come on, let's get dressed and cuddle in bed with Brook" Sonny proposed and I nodded.
But when we walked out of the bathroom, we saw a really cute Brooklyn asleep.
"He's too cute" Sonny commented.
"True..." I agreed.
Somehow we managed to climb under the covers without waking up Brook. He laid between me and Sonny, his head on the curly boy's chest while I had my arms wrapped around the sleepy boy's torso.
We put on a random movie and just spent the rest of the night in peace and silence, just enjoying each other company.
I felt my eyes getting heavier and I knew that I was about to fell asleep but I was wrong. Sonny's phone rang and it woke both me and Brook.
"Shit...go back to sleep loves. It's Rye" he said and answered the call.
"Hey, Rye...something wrong?"
"Oh ok I'll come now"
Was all Sonny said then he ended the call.
"Everything alright?" I asked.
"No, Andy doesn't feel good so you stay here with Brook and I'll go and see how Andy is"
"Ok love you"
He pecked my and Brook's lips and left the room.

Sonny POV
I walked really fast towards the Randy room cuz I hate when one of my boyfriends is sick.
"Ok, I'm here. What happened?"
I was a bit worried.
"He has thrown up and refuses to drink something warm or to take medicine. I don't know what to do Sonny" Rye replied.
I noticed how worried Rye was.
I walked into the bathroom and saw my little angel resting on the toilet, probably he got tired from all the times he had to run to puke so he just laid there.
"Baby..." I softly said soothing his back.
He just whimpered cuz all of the pain.
"Come on, you need to rest" I said scooping him up from the bathroom floor.
I laid him in the bed but as soon as I backed away to get the pills he whined.
"S-stay..." he cried.
"Ok ok"
I laid with him on the bed.
"Rye, can you please get me the pills and water?"
He did what I asked and after a few complaints, Andy took his pill.
"It h-hurts..." he mumbled.
"I know baby but I'll get better" I said rubbing his tummy softly.
"Thanks, Sunjob. What I'll do without you..." Rye said.
I just kissed him and eventually, all 3 of us fell asleep cuddled up.

Time skip -next morning-
I woke up feeling a sleepy body on me and 2 strong arms around me, I kinda forgot that I fell asleep with Andy and Rye.
I didn't move since I didn't want to wake them up but I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it was 2 pm, jeez we slept a lot.
"Babe go back to sleep..." Rye mumbled half asleep with his husky morning voice.
I turned towards him and ran my hand in his brown locks smiling softly.
"But it's 2 pm love, we slept a lot" I said low.
"Mmm...we went to bed at 3 am..."
he got a point.
I stayed in bed a few more minutes then got up leaving Andy and Rye sleep a bit more.
I need to check on Harper and Brook so I called them to check where they were.
"Hey..." Brook answered.
"Where are you guys?"
"In the city center. Just walking around since you were busy with Andy. Everything alright there?" He asked a bit worried.
"Yeah, he's still sick and Rye is pretty exhausted but everything alright. Well you guys have fun and be safe, we'll meet at dinner"
"Ok babe love you" they both said.
"Love you too"
And the call ended.

We ended up spending all day at the hotel cuz Andy wasn't feeling good yet but I received a call from Brook a few hours after the first one.
"B-"
"Sonny! H-Harper...he..." I got cut off.
"Brooky, what's wrong? What happened?"
"I-I don't know..." he cried.
"Ok ok stay there and I'll get to your location. Don't move" I commanded.
Rye looked at me worried.
"Something happened to the boys" was all I said.
"I'll go, you stay here with Andy" he said.
We gave each other a quick peck and he left.
I hope they are ok.

Rye POV
I went quickly to Brook's location and the 3 of us ended up at the hospital, nothing serious don't worry.
"Brooky, I'm gonna call Sonny ok?"
He nodded.
"Babe, we are at the hospital" I said once my other boyfriend picked up the call.
"What?!"
"No no don't worry. Harper just hurt his ankle while going on a scooter so nothing serious. We'll be back soon" I reassured him.
"Omg...ok. Tell both of them that me and Andy love them"
"Ok"
And after the call, I focused again on Brook.
He felt guilty for what happened but it's not his fault.
"They love you and I love you baby. Don't feel guilty"
I kissed his cheek.
After an hour, we came back to the hotel, great now we have a sick Andy and an injured Harper. This trip couldn't go worse but I'm sure we'll pull it through.

___________________________________

Note*
Ok I disappeared for a few days but I'm not dead, I promise. This one is a bit long but I think it's really cute. I'll write more stories and maybe something new will come, idk maybe.🤭