S𝚎ᴄ𝚛ᴇ𝚝s 🤫 ~Randy~

Andy POV
It's 4 am right now and Rye isn't home yet. I'm worried cuz he went clubbing with Jack and Sonny and god knows where he is now. I let him go just because he really needed it and he wasn't alone so I guess nothing bad could happen but now I'm really worried. I decided to call Brook since Sonny and Jack live with him and Harper.
"Hello?" A voice asked.
"Brook it's me, Andy" I said through the phone.
"Oh Andy, it's Harper. Brook is sleeping. What's wrong?" He asked.
"Emm... did Sonny and Jack came home yet?"
"Actually not but I guess everything is fine" he said to me but I was still worried.
"Can you please let me know if you have some news cuz I'm preoccupied about Rye" I said truthfully.
"Andy don't worry. I'm sure Rye is fine but I'll call you if I know something" then I ended the call.
I was still anxious but I tried to go to sleep, everything will be fine.

Time skip -next morning-
I woke up pretty early and Rye wasn't next to me in our bed. Maybe he's at Brook's place, I thought, trying to not think of the worse.
I went downstairs to make some tea and I saw him, sleeping on the sofa. He looked so tired but I noticed that he had red eyes. Did he do drugs? No no no, its Rye. He doesn't do this stuff.
So after pushing away my stupid thoughts, I laid next to him, cuddling his perfect body. He smells so good. We stayed like this for a while and then he woke up.
"Morning hand-" I stopped mid-sentence cuz he got out of my embrace pretty quick and I was confused by that.
I looked at him with concerned eyes but he didn't even look at me, he just got out of the house and drove away. What the hell?! I couldn't move, I was frozen on the couch. All I did was crying in silence. What did I do? He doesn't love me anymore? Did he get tired of me?
I was overthinking too much and my head was hurting at this point. I just laid down on the couch, crying while curling my self in a ball and hugging the blanket that still had Rye's sent. Memories of him came on my mind, his perfect and shiny smile, his strong arms that are like a safe place for me, his soft kisses that he always gives me...

Rye POV
I ran away when I saw him next to me cuz I simply cheated.
Yesterday, I drank too much and I was completely gone, I wasn't thinking straight. I kissed a girl, actually, she came to me and I probably called her Andy a couple of times but that's not the point. I cheated on my boyfriend and I feel like shit, I can't even look him in the eyes without feeling guilty. So I just left the house and drove to Sonny's place.
I knocked on the door and when he opened it, I just cried in the hug. The boys know what happened and they continue to say that is not cheating since I was pretty drunk, obv I don't believe them. After I calmed down Sonny brought me to the living room, where Jack and Harper were chilling. As soon as the blonde boy saw me, he left the room pretty mad...
"He knows what you did and he's kinda mad at you cuz you didn't call Andy. Yesterday he got a call from him and he was really worried. Harp just calmed him down since we didn't answer the phone either" Jack explained.
Jesus, I really fucked it up.
More tears fell on my cheeks and Sonny approached me gently.
"Mate you need to tell him, he needs to know and it's not that bad" he said calmly.
I can't tell him, he will break up with me.
"Did you say your thing to Brook or Harper yep?" I asked, ignoring what Sonny said before.
He gave Jack a look then the Irish boy replied: "We are gonna do it soon".
They are lying, they won't say it.
"BULLSHIT! I know you guys won't say anything cuz you know Brook and Harper won't accept it!" I snapped at them even tho it wasn't in my intentions.
They both looked at me with guilty faced and I decided to leave, I wish Andy never gave me the permission to go clubbing. But then when I opened the front door, my love was there, about to knock. I just stood there in silence.
"Rye...please tell me what happened..." he begged me while crying.
No no, I don't want him to cry. I looked behind me to meet Jack and Sonny's gaze, they nodded at me.
"So they know it too?!" He asked a bit mad. I didn't reply.
"I can't believe it Ryan..." he said and walked away.
He never calls me Ryan and it broke my heart. I ran after him and grabbed his wrist, turning him around to face me. I pulled him to my chest and then I confessed everything.
"I kissed a girl but I was drunk and I didn't know what  I was doing. I swear that in that moment I was only thinking about you" I said so fast but I guess he got it.
He didn't react to what I said so I added: "I love you Andy and I know I hurt you, that's why I'm scared...scared of you breaking up with me and-" I got cut off by his rosy lips.
God, I missed his lips. The kiss was short cuz I was lacking oxygen after my confession. He hugged me and his head was resting on my heart, we just enjoyed that moment.
"I forgive you Rye. I love you too much so I can't be mad but I wish you've told me sooner. I don't like secrets" he mumbled into my chest.
"I promise Fovvs. No more secrets" and then we walked home, hand in hand.
"I bet that the girl's kisses were awful" Andy said midway.
"They were disgusting babe" I pointed out with a small grin.

___________________________________

Note*
This one is actually inspired by something that happened to me. Basically my friends went clubbing while I was sick and something happened but they didn't want to tell me so yeah but that's irrelevant.😂
I hate secrets.🤭