Club Owner🕺🏼 ~Randy~

Andy POV
I hate Sonny and all his crazy ideas but he's my best friend so I just have to deal with it.
He dragged me to this club and I don't even know why he was so excited.
"And don't make that face. I actually got the invitation from the most exclusive club in town! You should be over the moon!" He was too happy.
"Well if you say so...I just hate crowds..." I didn't want to ruin his happy mood but it was the truth, I'm not a party person.
"Oh c'mon. You'll have fun" and he dragged me to the entrance.
He told the bouncer our names and after checking a list, he let us in. My eyes got wide at the sight. The place was huge with tons of people dancing, colorful lights everywhere and loud music was filling the club. I also noticed some pole dancers, a long bar counter and a majestic staircase. I wonder what's upstairs but Sonny grabbed my hand and pulled me back into reality.
He went to the bar and asked the bartender for a mojito and a martini dry. After a few minutes, they were ready and we did a toast.
"To this special night" Sonny cheered.
I nodded and took a sip of my martini.
I'm a simple guy so simple drink while Sonny just isn't an alcohol guy so he just orders the most common drinks.
We chatted a bit and surprisingly I was having a great time. When we finished our drinks we decided to go and dance a bit. I actually hate being surrounded by sweaty people but for Sonny, I'll do anything I guess...
We were dancing to the notes of -don't start now- by dua lipa, I really like that song. Me and my friend were just having fun but Sonny's facial expression suddenly changed.
"What's wrong?" I asked him worried.
He just pointed behind my back and I turned around to see the king of assholes.
Sean. My ex-boyfriend. We broke up like 6 months ago and I'm totally over him cuz he cheated on me and it was a really toxic relationship in general. I looked at him with an annoyed face and he came really near me.
"Hey baby boy..." he whispered into my ear.
I pushed him away, I don't even want to be 5 feet near him.

Rye POV
I own this damn club. I like it don't get me wrong but is boring as hell watching other people have fun while you're in the VIP with some random bitch. In fact, I was on a couch looking through the big window glass so I could see what was going on downstairs. A girl was approaching me, probably for money or sex or god knows why but I didn't care. Everyone knows that I'm bi but it doesn't mean that I only like girls, I'm tired of all of this bullshit. I want to find a boy to love.
I kept scanning the club when something got my attention. In the middle of the dance floor, there were 2 boys kinda arguing and I got too curious so I got up and walked downstairs.
I walked through the crowd and saw this perfect boy with blonde hair and gorgeous ocean eyes.
"Emm...is something wrong over here?" I asked stepping in between.
Both of them look at me and the sexy boy replied: "no nothing. This asshole was about to leave"
I love his sassy tone.
The other boy refused to go so I called security and they dragged him out of the club.
I turned around to the other boy and smiled at him.
"Thanks" he said to me.
"Well if some asshole is annoying a cutie in my own club I have to step in" I tried to flirt.
"Thanks" he said again with really red cheeks.
"Well I'm Rye but you can call me yours" I winked and left him to go to the VIP room.
I hope he follows me upstairs cuz I want to know this boy more.

Andy POV
That guy is really hot, was my only thought. I followed him with my eyes and I was basically drooling over him.
"Andy! Andy? Are you ok?" Sonny snapped his fingers in front of my face.
"Yeah sorry..." I was so distracted.
"You should follow him, you know. He is the owner of this place. I can wait for you here" he picked my arm and smirked.
I thought about it and after I saw Sean, I realized that maybe I should really move on. After my break up, I promised myself that I won't date anyone for a bit but now I think I'm ready. So I walked upstairs and found a door with the sign VIP and 2 bodyguards opened the door for me.
The room was so big but also a lot quieter, I looked around to find the fit boy. He was sat on a couch in the corner of the room, I walked towards him and he patted the spot next to him.
"Hey, you're back cutie" he said.
"Do you want a drink?" He added and called a waiter.
"Whiskey and..." he started.
"...a dry martini for me, please" I ordered.
He was shocked by my words.
"So, I know that you were talking to an asshole, that you are cute and hot as fuck and that you like dry martinis...nice" he giggled.
"Well, you don't know my name...I'm Andy" I said a bit shy.
"Ok Andy...can I ask you about the guy downstairs" he was basing careful.
"Emm...he was actually my ex. He cheated on me so that's why he's an asshole" I confessed.
He nodded and our drinks arrived. We kept chatting and Rye was actually a funny guy. He looks like a bad boy but it's just a cover I guess. He's funny, kind, sweet and actually cute mainly when he says those cheesy pick-up lines.
I had a great time but it was time for me to go, me and Sonny need to work tomorrow so I got up and looked for my friend through the window. I couldn't see him.
"Is that your friend your looking for?" Rye said pointing at a boy that was dancing with a pole dancer.
Oh my- I've never seen Sonny like that, I tried to hide my laugh. Rye called one of the bodyguards and in no time Sonny and the dancer were in the VIP.
"Brook?!" Rye was shocked.
I looked at him confused.
"Well, he's my cousin..." he explained.
"Well I guess we can all have fun together" Brook said with a smirk.
Sonny smiled at him.
"I'm sorry to interrupt all of this but Sonny we have to go. Tomorrow there is work" I said to him.
He nodded even tho he was a bit sad.
Before we left, Sonny put a piece of paper into Brook's back pocket while Rye came near me.
"This is my number cutie, call me ok?" And then kissed my cheek.
Both me and Sonny left the club with huge smiles.
"I told you it was a good idea" Sonny said once in the car.
"Shut up. We won't tell anyone what happened tonight" I was too embarrassed to let the world know.
I looked at Rye's number and smiled while Sonny drove home.

___________________________________

This few days I've been stressing a lot and I'm actually in a place where I don't even know myself anymore. But writing those stories helps me a bit so I'll try my best to write everyday. Also I love this song of dua so much. She's a queen. 💖