𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢's not said ~Jacklyn~

Jack POV
I love you...I love you...
Stop! I think I'm going crazy or maybe I'm broken, yeah definitely.
Love is just a weird thing for me, I always hated Valentine's day cuz it' too romantic, too sappy and I hate flowers.
Also, I don't speak about my feelings often and I hate to be affectionate with people.
Moral of the story: I'm a weirdo that has a block of ice as a heart.
Why can't I be like everybody else? Hate it here!
Brook always tells me that being normal is boring, etc. but I think he's just trying to make me feel better.
Brook is amazing, he's perfect inside out and he's the only one that makes me feel loved and with him nothing matters, with him Valentine's day feels like the most important festivity.
He has this magical power over me that I can't describe, he's like the soft breeze that hits your face during spring and being in his arms makes me feel warm almost like you're being sunkissed by the sun.
With him I can be the best version of myself but...there's a but...I've never been in a relationship before Brook and I'm weird af about those kinds of things so I don't really know how to act or what to do, I'm scared.
I try to act like everything is ok but on the inside, I'm in full panic mode and I'm scared that Brook might leave me cuz he's been in a relationship before.

Now my main worry are those 8 letters...they feel so right when Brook says them, they sound like a sweet melody and I wish I could say them back but for some reason, I can't.
It's not that I don't love Brook cause obv I do, he's the best thing that has ever happened to me but maybe I'm not ready to say those 8 letters...I don't really know.
My head was hurting so much from all of that thinking so I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Baby...everything ok?" Brook's soft voice filled the empty room.
I looked at him but didn't reply, usually when I'm stressed out I'm really quiet.
He climbed on the bed and laid next to me while holding my hand, his hand was so soft and warm against my cold hand.
He kissed the back of it and it made me feel better right away, I closed my eyes and tried to push away all of my negative thoughts out of my head.
"Whatever is stressing that pretty mind of yours is ok...sleep for a bit and you're gonna feel better" he said caressing my cheek.
How does he know me so well?
We cuddled and in no time I fell asleep in Brook's arms.

I woke up from my nap to an empty bed, I thought Brook would have been by my side...but eventually, I got up and went to find him.
I found him in the kitchen making tea so I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed the back of his neck gently.
"Feeling better?" he asked as he put some sugar into his tea.
I replied with a soft hum and tightened my grip around him.
"Thank you" I added.
"No problem babe. I love you..."
I kinda froze at his statement and nuzzled into his neck but Brook tensed.
"You don't love me?" he got away from my arms.
"What?"
"You never say it back...You don't love me right?" he was getting mad.
"No, I mean yeah but-" I couldn't even finish my sentence that he threw the mug against the wall.
I flinched at that and backed away, I've never seen Brook like this and I was terrified.
"If you don't love me just say it cuz there's no need to lie like this or maybe there's someone else?" he raised his voice.
"No, there's no one else I swear. It's just that- I-" at this point there were tears in my eyes.
"You're fucking weird...like what's wrong with you?"
I stayed silent cuz I didn't even know what to say, this is not the Brook that I know.
"Say it or I'm gonna leave." he said now grabbing my neck and slamming hard on the wall.
"Please, Brook. You're hurting me..." I managed to say while choking.
"SAY IT."
I gasped for air while hot tears ran down my cheeks then I completely blacked out.

I suddenly woke up breathing heavily and touched my neck immediately while sitting up on the bed.
"Jackie...tell me what's wrong. You're scaring me" he was about to cry, oh god no.
"I...I need some air" I quietly said and left to go outside.

Once I stepped out of the apartment, the cold breeze hit me and all the tears that I tried to hold back escaped.
I started sobbing and I couldn't help but feel guilty, all of this is my fault.
I'm so fucked up that I'm ruining myself from the inside with those thoughts.

Brook POV
I stayed on the bed shocked, like what just happened?
I did something wrong, didn't I? Or maybe he doesn't love me anymore...he got tired of me and now he wants to break up.
I noticed that my cheeks were wet, I didn't even realize that I had started to cry.
What happened to us?
We were doing so well, everything was perfect or at least it seemed perfect.
I was wrong, I had to check on him.

I walked outside and found him staring at something with his arms crossed against his chest, his cheeks rosy due to the cold were stained with tears.
I wrapped my arms around his tall figure and nuzzled my nose into his shoulder, he smelled like home.
He tensed at the touch but turned around and kissed me, it felt like something was clearly wrong.
I pulled away confused about his actions.
"Baby, please talk to me. This silence is killing me..." I begged while holding his hands.
"You are everything to me Brook and I truly mean it. There's no one else out there that makes me feel like you do and I'm so lucky to have you by my side but..." he started but pause and I was terrified at this point.
"...But I feel bad for you...you don't deserve this. You deserve someone who shows you how they truly feel about you and we all know I don't really talk about my emotions. And I know that it was just a dream cuz you could never hurt me-"
"Stop." I interrupted him.
"Hurting you? No, I could never do that, like no. I- if you want to break up with me it's ok, I respect-"
"No no. I can't live without you, you're my everything. It's just that I haven't said those words yet and we haven't done things...and I-I was so scared you would get mad at me..."
I looked at him, was this the reason why he was so off earlier?
"Aww...Jackie, it's ok. I don't care if you don't say -I love you- or stuff like that...being with you is all I need, everything else it's just a bonus. I love you because of who you are and not saying those words doesn't change that" I reassured him.
He was tearing up again so I held him close to me.
"What's wrong now?" I asked rubbing his back.
"It's just that you're perfect. I was so scared that you would have got mad but now I'm not scared anymore" he mumbled against my chest then he kissed me.
I swear, his lips are like some kind of drugs, you just get addicted to them.
"Ok, now listen to me. Just do whatever you feel right, I would never make you say or do something that makes you uncomfortable. I just care about and if you're happy then I'm happy too" I ended.
He smiled at me and it felt like a ray of sunshine appeared after a cloudy day.
Jack rested his forehead against mine and closed his eyes then he rested my hand on his chest right where his heart was.
It was beating quickly and that's how I knew he loved me cuz our hearts beat at the same rhythm.
I didn't need 8 letters to know that.
"I love you too Jacky"

___________________________________

Note*
Ok I'm so sorry for my lack of updates but school is taking away all my free time and I also had writers block, kinda still have so I didn't know what to write at all.
This idea is actually a problem that I personally had in my previous relationship so yeah this one is kinda important for me. Hope you guys like it and leave suggestions if you have any.👻