𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵. ~Jacklyn~

Brook POV
It seemed like yesterday but actually, 8 years had passed. 8 years ago he left the band and it's been 5 years since the band ended. I know it's sad but it's for the best, I miss the band obv but now I moved on. After Jack left, we kept on going and it was actually going good but then we decided to end the band. We decided to still live together in the same house since we are brothers at this point but when each of the boys followed their path, we split up definitely.
Rye decided to become a personal trainer and to travel the world by himself.
Andy, on the other hand, decided to stay in London so he could work in his private recording studio. I heard that he's doing great so I'm happy for him.
Sonny decided to create his own clothing line since he was so passionate about our merch and he also became a part-time model. He moved to America with his new girlfriend not long after.
Harper kept singing and also he decided to travel the world like Rye. He went to places like Indonesia and India and I've never seen him that excited.
Then me. I now own a club downtown and I couldn't be more proud. I worked hard for it and the business is going really well, also sometimes I sing there, just to bring back some memories.
And about Jack...I don't know anything. He promised that we'll keep in touch but after a few months, he disappeared.

Back to the present (still Brook POV)
It was a busy night at the club so I decided to help my employees with some work. Having a lot of customers can be stressing but that also means that you are running your own activity well.
The music was loud and I was at the bar, cleaning stuff when a tall man sat on one of the stools.
"Vodka please" he said to me. It's an odd drink but I didn't question much. When I gave him his drink, I said: "that's a bold drink".
"Right but I can't order my favorite one right now" he said keeping his look low.
"May I ask why?"
"It's whiskey... and it reminds me of someone" it's my favorite drink too but I decided to prepare him one.
"It's an offer from the owner" I said giving him the glass and our eyes met. It was him. Jack.
I stood there looking at him, like when you see a ghost. After a few minutes, he broke the silence.
"Brooky..." I can't even remember the last time he called me like that.
"I-I'll leave." He stated. No, he can't leave again.
I ran around the counter and grabbed his arm. His beautiful green eyes met mine and all the memories came back. We didn't say anything and he just hugged me, breaking down. I held him and it felt like the old days when we used to have each other back. After a few minutes, I took his hand and brought him to my office, upstairs. He just looked at me with glossy eyes. What was going on?
"Jack, tell me" I started.
"She cheated. The whole time" I was confused now.
"Also I shouldn't have left the band. I shouldn't have left you" he added between sobs.
"Jack..."
"I should go now" and he turned around to look at me like it was the last time but I stopped him by pressing my lips against his.
Maybe it was a wrong idea but I had to do it since I always wanted to do it. He kissed back but then said low "I'm so sorry Brook".
"Sorry for what?"
"Everything..." then he told me what happened.

Storytime
8 years ago Jack left the band and met Kirsty, that became his girlfriend. He started his solo career and it was going great. He proposed to Kirsty and she said yes, the best day of Jack's life. Everything was going in the right direction but then he got diagnosed with severe depression and it was hard for him. Kirsty got more distant and he decided to stop with his music. It was a really complicated period and he was on the verge of ending his life there. Then it got a bit better but right after, he found out that Kirsty cheated on him the whole time. So he had enough and left and now he's at Brook's club.

End of storytime (still Brook POV)
I just hugged Jack tighter and let the Irish boy cry everything out.
"Now I'm here and everything is going to be fine Jack" I said, caressing the back of Jack's neck.
"Thanks, Brook".

___________________________________

Note*
Disclaimer: I don't hate Kirsty at all. Actually I ship her with Jack but it was just for the story so don't come for me.

Also I know that this story is a bit short but it's Jacklyn so... and I wanted to thank you guys for everything. This books had over 500 views and even tho is not much, I'm still over the moon. It's also #5 Jacklyn and it's unbelievable. Thank u.💗